Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The Man Strangler in Mar-a-Lago. (NSFW)

Falltitan

Planetoid
Joseph Kent is a renowned attorney for the rich and powerful. From Bernie Madoff to Allen Standford, Kent has represented some of the most ethically bankrupt people in the country. Recently added to former President Donald Trump's legal team, the indulgent lawyer has been invited to stay the weekend at the famous Mar-a-Lago resort. The embodiment of a lifestyle of excess and greed, the 55 year old Kent is an obese, crass and a true misogynist. His appetite for food is only matched by his hunger for sex. He views women as disposable pleasures and nothing more. He loves to drink, eat, and smoke cigars. Jospeh Kent above all else is a hedonistic glutton.

Mj9W9XB.jpg

Katee Owen is an expert assassin with looks that would make a Bond girl jealous. The gorgeous busty brunette is hired by Antifa to infiltrate the Mar-a-Lago resort and assassinate Joseph Kent. Smart, cunning, and resourceful Owen keeps herself in great shape in order to have the edge over her normally stronger but unfit victims. She enjoys her job and finds sexual gratification in seducing her victims to their deaths. The 29 year old's M.O. is strangulation usually by her toned legs.

u48i5hf.jpg

FBF5Hfx.jpg

c5ChC57.jpg

OVE7jjz.jpg

NgD4eMM.jpg

Let me know if you're interested. Open for either M or F. I can play any role as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom