Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Twist Them To Your Will - Transformation Heavy Non-con (Furry, Feral, Monsters and More)

Cherry On Top

Planetoid
Hi everyone ^^

This time coming with very particular niche. I am looking for exclusively transformation-focused RPs. No basic breast expansion, but excessive physical transformation, full-on corruptive influence that will turn your (un)fortunate victims into cock-craving anthros in heat, slobbering ferals worshiping you all over, exotic creatures servicing the most depraved of needs or alien monstrosities offering otherworldly experiences.

... Furry, Feral, Addiction, Corruption, Mind Control/Break, Body Alteration, Non-con turned Dub-con, Cock/Ball Worship, Monsters, Aliens ...

You can ask for anyone to be turned. Choose the generic goth girl soon to be your demonic pet, request a celebrity to be molded into the perfect cock-sucker or reach for the fandoms to break the heroines into devout sluts. All genders are welcome and you can play with them as you see fit during your experiments. I am willing to play up to five of your pets in one scene, but your collection can be much more excessive of course :3

... Demons, Throat-fuck, Sluts, Male/Female/Nonbinary, Harem, Threesome, Cum, BDSM, Anal Training/Play, Humiliation, Slave, Rough Sex ...
---

What kinks are most important to me? - Non-con sex and transformation. Twisting and reshaping MCs into bizarre or unusual forms (From humanoid monstrosities, organisms made of merged and repurposed subjects or feral quadrupedal beasts to fully non-humanoid creatures of multiple limbs and orifices, cyborg or robotic creations up to living furniture or adornments) against their will. These changes should be gradual, taking at least a few hours and at most a few days. The humiliation and resistance of the transforming subject is a great addition and is greatly appreciated.

Are there any kink limits on my side? - I am open to a wide variety of niche kinks, including breeding, watersports, extreme BDSM and humiliation. My only limits concern gore for the sake of gore, rather than humiliation or transformation. Site rules will of course be observed.

Any specifics in terms of post length, frequency or writing preference? - I like to start with shorter posts at the start so we can find our pace. But during regular roleplay, I can can provide three healthy paragraphs regularly or even more if the scenario calls for it. I will play up to 5 characters in a scene, but like to go for a smaller number at the start. I am willing to respond at least once per week at minimum, but will gladly respond even multiple times a day if I am interested and available.

---

There are three simple steps to remember while playing:

1. You are a God to be worshipped - No matter if you choose to assume the role of a powerful magician, demon lord or dark deity you have complete control over your pets and their surroundings. Want to shut up that feisty adventurer? Reduce her into dripping puppy bitch rubbing her slit against the floor while she stuffs your cock down her throat. Want to put your ex-girlfriend in place? Summon her across the universe and teach her to be your addicted fuck toy as she begs for more. Or perhaps you would prefer to turn some of the most eminent celebrities into breeding beasts happily lapping up every last drop of your cum? All can be done. Just remember to enjoy the process of transformation and shaping of your pets. No rush, you have a whole eternity.

2. Enjoy the process - Transformation is a subtle art of description, creativity and a whole lot of kinkiness. All types are welcome, the more extreme the better. You enjoy your companions furred, clawed and excited? With curious tails and playful teeth? Feel free to gradually mold your chosen girls into eager set of anthro companions spreading their tense thighs to be bred and cleaning their pussies for the slightest bit of your taste. Is your taste a bit more extreme? Reaching up to sex-crazed beasts, monsters and ferals? No problem. Mutate your chosen into tentacled beasts eagerly exploring every crevice, let them succumb to the mindless pleasure of being a feral breeder hectically sniffing out their Master´s scent or turn them into sophisticated fiends teasing your other playthings with enormous tongues and nimble fingers. Just enjoy the process and all that comes with it.

3. Experiment is the parent of invention - Allow yourself to be a bit wild. Perhaps you will find parts of yourself that you were not aware of :3 Try interesting and creative combinations. Give your pets a nice, smooth cock to play with. Make them perhaps a bit more beastly then you are used to as they fuck you in animal frenzy. Shape a nice additional pair of breasts on your favorite slut and let her whine as you milk her dry. Create marvelous monsters pleasing you in unimaginable ways and adapt them precisely to your niche needs. Simply try new things, you may like it and always reverse it back.

I am well aware this is a niche, but I hope at least some of you would be interested ^^ Feel free to PM and show me what you have in mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom