Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parlay's Reward [Nurse_K & Kaziel]

She clenched her teeth when he wrapped his arms around her waist again. She had thought maybe he would relent and allow her to sleep without having to touch him, even if she had hurt him. She wriggled a bit, trying to make herself comfortable, that was when she felt the slight bulge behind her. She tensed up, expecting him to start touching her, but again, he did nothing.

She laid there awake for awhile, trying to relax, but she couldn't. She felt his breathing even out and knew he was sleeping. After awhile she finally fell asleep too, though it was a very shallow and unrestful sleep. She woke up a few hours later, his arms still tight around her. She put her hands on his and slowly started to pry them off of her. She slid away from him to the opposite side of the bed and got off of it, only then realizing that she was still naked. She padded over to the trunk as quietly as she could and began to get dressed.

It was a few hours later when he awoke, alone under the covers. He cracked his eyes open looking around, and he saw Maggie sitting on the opposite corner of the bed, a book in her hand. He sat up quietly and began to crawl over to where she sat. Looking her over, she was wearing some skin tight knee lenght shorts and a top, the front couple of buttons left undone, since it was too small for her well endowed chest. Reaching out, he placed his hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

Maggie had been paging through this book for the last couple of hours. She'd been bored out of her skull since she woke up, unable to get the door open. He'd locked it and put some kind of thing on it so that she couldn't open it. She'd tried really hard though, and if he looked over at the door he'd see that she'd made dents and scratches in the wooden door in her attempt to get out.

She didn't hear him crawl towards her, so she was completely taken by surprise when he put his hand on her shoulder. She shrieked and jumped up, accidentally flinging the book at him. It hit him square in the face as she jumped away, her chest bouncing as she moved.

When the book collided with him, he felt his pushed to the side, and the hard impact against his cheek. He rocked back on his knees, as the book fell onto the bed. His face was blank, as he stayed there for a few moments, eyes wide, blinking in shock.

His face twisted with rage as he pushed himself off the bed, stepping close to her, the risidual warmth from him being under the cover still radiating off of him. "What the hell was that for? Is that how you treat your husband and the man who saved your life?" He shouted, his face red with fury.

She cringed when she saw the book hit his face. It was an accident, a complete and utter accident. She flinched away when he climbed off of the bed towards her, edging her way around the bed to get away from him. She could see the rage and fury in his face, and it terrified her. Her arms were folded up in front of her as she scurried away, a defensive position. She was sure he was going to hit her.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" she stammered as she made her way across the small room, getting as much space between them as she possibly could. "I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" she reached the door and again tried to open it, her hands pulling at the knob furiously. Not only was she scared, but she was upset now. He tried to used saving her life as an excuse to love him. She had wanted to die. "I didn't want you to save me," she muttered to herself as she gave up on opening the door and scanned the room for something to protect herself with.

Stalking across the room, each footfall sounding as loud as thunder. He was not a large man, but with the rage in his eyes, his fists clenched, he seemed like he towered over her, like some sort of horrible monster. His shadow fell over her as she quivered by the corner.

Glancing up at him, her eyes went wide as she saw his face. She had never seen him this angry, nor had he been since she had arrived. It was bad enough that she threw the book at him. He knew that was an accident, but her reaction... and more specifically what she had said about not wanting to be saved made him absolutely furious.

His fist still balled up, he pulled his hand back ready to hit her hard. She instinctively flinched away from his motion, covering her head with her arms in hopes of warding off some of the pain of the blow that she was sure was coming... but it didn't. A raspy, angry voice then reached her. "Stand up. Now!"

Maggie was absolutely positive that Alex was going to beat her senseless. She saw him pull his fist back and immediately drew her arms up over her face. She whimpered and tensed, waiting for the blow to hit her. When it didn't, she lowered her arms a little and peeked out at him, the fury in his face making her want to wail.

When he told her to stand, she did so instantaneously. She stood up straight and dropped her arms from her face. She really was sorry that she had hit him with the book, she hadn't meant to. She could tell that now was not the time for apologies.

His teeth were grit together, his jaw straining as he contained his fury, his voice coming out as a low growl, his eyes staying on her. "Now, you will do exactly what I say, or else..." he left the threat hanging in the air between them. "You will slowly strip for me, making a show of it. Then you will start to play with yourself, until you are aroused, saying that you love me the entire time..."

Her eyes grew wide at his threat, then even wider at his commands. Her mouth dropped open in shock, and for a moment she was unable to move. Strip? Play with herself? But worse than both of those...tell him that she loved him. She gulped nervously and stared at him for a moment, her heat thudding wildly. She didn't think she could do it. She wanted to refuse, but...he would beat her. Her would beat her until she was on the edge of death, but he wouldn't kill her. He wanted her around to torture like this.

She lifted her hands up to the topmost buttoned button on the shirt she was wearing. She looked down at it for a moment and then undid it. She raised her eyes back to him as she continued to unbutton the shirt, her breasts slowly being revealed to him. When it was completely undone she moved her shoulders so that it slid off of her slowly, exposing her breasts and torso to him.

Her hands rested on the button of the pants, she didn't want to take those off too, but she knew she had to. She undid it and pushed the pants down slowly, wiggling her butt a little to get them down. She wasn't making much of a show of this, but she was doing it slowly. She'd gotten the pants down far enough that when she let go, they would just fall. She hesitated again, but after a second let go, the pants dropping to the floor to reveal her entirely naked body to him. She stepped out of the pants, and the only direction to go was towards him, so when she did she was barely an inch away from him.

He let out another throaty growl. "I said it was a show! That means you're suppose to make it look good for me!" Grabbing her shoulder firmly, he spun her about so quickly she almost fell. Had he not stepped up and pressed against her back she might have fallen. Reaching around her torso, he took her thighs and spread them, so her feet were about two feet apart.

"This is the type of thing you do." he said into her ear, his voice low and raspy. He then took her hands in his, grabbing one of her breasts with it and, placing his fingers behind hers, forced her to start to squeeze it. The mound moved as her fingers were forced to grope it, her thumb rubbing around her nipple.

Meanwhile, her other hand was placed between her legs, and he bent in her middle and ring finger and began rubbing them over her slit before he pulled her hand back and forced them inside her. "And while doing this, you should be moaning, or calling out my name in pleasure! Understand?" The last word was a question, but there was little choice in whether she could obey it.

She shrieked when he grabbed her and spun her around. She cringed, expecting him to bash her head into the wall or something. Instead he pressed up against her and forced her legs open. Her heart was pounding wildly, he'd never acted like this with her before. Sure, he'd touched her before, that was part of the way he'd gotten her to cum the first time. She whimpered when she felt his voice right next to her ear, his breath on her neck. She cried out again when he grabbed at her hands, forcing her to touch herself with them.

She kept groping herself after he made her do the initial one, knowing that if she stopped he would band her head into the wall. It was when he pushed her fingers on her other hand up into herself that she started to cry again. She nodded quickly to his not really a question question, driving her fingers deeper into herself. The worst part about all of this was that she was actually feeling some pleasure from it. She had told herself that she would never enjoy him, nor would she enjoy the way he acted with her, but she was.

"Alex," she said softly as she continued to play with herself, the palm of her hand accidently repeatedly hitting her clit as she fingered herself. It was half-moan, half-statement. "Alex," she said again, this time it was more of a moan, and she wasn't even forcing that much of it.

Walking around in front of her, he sat down on a chair nearby, watching her little show. As her moans turned from quiet and forced to loud and forceful, his name mixed in with them, he began to grin. A part of her may have hated him for what he did and had done to her, but the way she spoke his name... there was a part of her that very much didn't and she couldn't hide it.

He felt a stirring in his loins, no surprise as she continued to play with herself, even going as far as switching from playing with one breast to playing with the other. Clearing his throat, he raised a hand, his index finger extended and he beckoned her closer. "Now, come to me and you will give me a lap dance..." he said, thinking of something he had once gotten long ago... "You will straddle my hips and press your body against me. Lay kisses on me, whisper my name... whatever it takes to arouse me. Now, come!"

She did hate him. She told herself that over and over and over again, but she knew that it wasn't entirely true. She knew that her body yearned for him and she knew that part of her loved the old Alex, but an even bigger part of her loved the new Alex. She didn't understand how she could love him, he was a horrible, demonstrative, overbearing ass. But she was becoming attached.

She watched him as he moved from behind her to a chair in front of her. She walked to him when he beckoned her, mostly because she didn't want him to yell at her or hurt her, but partially because the sound of his voice drew her to him. She hesitated a moment, but she knew that she had to go all out to keep him from making life worse for her. She went the distance and straddled his hips, resting her hands on his shoulders.

She began to grind into him, her bare pussy against his still covered bulge. She avoided looking into his eyes, knowing that she would either cry or start actually wanting him. She buried her head in his neck to avoid having to look at him, kissing it softly. "Alex..." she whispered as she ground into him, her legs hugging his waist. "I'm sorry about before," she nuzzled him softly and kissed his neck again, extra tenderly. She really was sorry about hitting him.

She felt him begin to respond, his bulge growing larger and his hands trailing over her back. She closed her eyes and bit her lip to will herself into continuing. She ground against him harder still, her hands wrapping around to the back of his head to stroke his hair. He wasn't yelling, at least, and that was a step in the right direction.

His body reacted even more as he felt her silky flesh rubbing over his sea-toughened skin. Her words, almost silent had they not been said so close to his ear were sweet like drops of honey. He had always wanted her, but never as strongly before as right now...

He let one of his hands slide up her back, intertwining in her hair, as he pulled her face away from his neck. They locked eyes, his gaze hungry for her, then he pressed her forward, her bosom squishing against his chest as they locked lips. This was unlike any of their previous kisses. It wasn't tender like before she had known who he was, but there was a softness, a sincerity there. It wasn't demanding and forceful like when they had first kissed after getting onboard, but it was still him that was in control. This kiss went on for what seemed like forever to them, until he broke it.

The next thing she felt was his hands on her hips as she was pushed back from him, then she felt and saw it spring up from his lap. His manhood stood fully erect, it's length twitching and throbbing, obviously aroused from her. "Now, my wife, you will ride me until I can take no more and fill you with my seed again. Then when you feel me doing that, you will kiss me the way I just kissed you." His eyes were locked with hers as he instructed her what to do.

She stared into his eyes when he pulled her face away from his neck, nervous that she was being forced to look at him like that. She was getting lost in his eyes, as she always had. She'd gotten lost in them the first time she had ever met him, and it stayed that way every time after. She jumped at first when he kissed her, not into it very much. The longer it went on, the more she got into it. She felt that softness there, and she craved more of it. She already knew that she liked him having some control over her, but she liked the little bit of softness.

She looked down at his erection there in front of her exposed womanhood. She stared at it for a second before looking back up at him. She hesitated again, riding him would mean that there was no way that it could be rape. If she rode him then she really wanted him, no rape victim would ride their attacker. But she nodded, as she had been doing the whole day, and lifted herself up. She positioned herself over him and pushed herself down, feeling him slide deep inside of her. She shivered a little as she felt him go inside of her, a great part of her loved the feeling. Her thighs tightened around him and she began to bounce up and down on him steadily, her clit rubbing against him too.

Alex let out a long groan of pleasure as Maggie pressed down, pushing his shaft up into her, her folds enveloping him entirely. She sat on his lap, as it pulsed inside of her, before she pushed herself up and began to bob up and down on his manhood.

He placed his hands on her legs, slowly sliding them up her shapely thighs, slim waist then up to her breasts, which flopped up and down as she rode him. They slapped down into his open palm and he grabbed them, squeezing them, his nails raking over her soft skin.

Still looking her in the eyes as she impaled herself repeately on his member, he grinned at her. "That's a good girl. Now tell me how much you love it when you do this... how much you love it when I touch you like this." Bending forward for a moment, he whispered into her ear, his breath hot against her skin, his stubble brushing against her smooth cheek, "Call out my name with the lust you feel." Leaning back, he looked her in the eyes again, smiling wickedly.

How could he be doing this to her? He was so horrible to her all of the time, he never gave her a break from anything. Whether it be wearing what clothes he wanted, sleeping next to him in the bed, or letting him touch her like this, it was always all about him. He never gave any consideration to how she felt. Except, it seemed as if he knew what she truly felt but wouldn't allow herself to feel. He seemed to know, be absolutely positive, that she lusted after him and needed him.

Maggie wanted so desperately to pull her eyes away from his. She knew, though, if she did, he would only pull them back. She continued to bounce up and down on him, feeling him slide easily inside of her, probing her deepest parts and throbbing within her. Her body was loving it, undoubtedly. "I...I love it when I ride you," she said to him lamely, aware that this was the first time that she had ever ridden him, "I love it when I make you happy," that one was more truthful and therefore said more sincerely, she did like when he was happy.

She was beginning to feel an orgasm rise up inside of her. She always had extremely mixed feelings about orgasming with him. Before it happened she dreaded it, knowing that when it finally did happen she would love it. She knew that she was the most vulnerable to him when she came, she was the most easily influenced then. She opened her mouth to speak again, but was stopped by her muscles contracting on his member, "A-A-Alex!" she moaned, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. She'd come, harder than she had ever before.

As he felt hands hold his shoulders tightly, her body shuddering as her inner muscles clamped down on his manhood. Moaning his name as she orgasmed, squeezing him for all she had, he roughly held her breasts, what little control he had at that point was lost from all of it.

As she pushed herself down hard, he pressed up against her hips, and felt his manhood erupt into her, his creamy seed spilling forth and filling her womb, a loud groan escaping his lips. He continued to push up against her, squeezing every last drop out of his member, into her as he could.

He fell back onto the chair, gasping for breath as he looked into her, smiling at her, waiting for the kiss he had told her to give him.

Her inner muscles stayed clenched down on him the entire time that he came inside of her. Once it seemed that he was done she remembered the kiss. Without a second of hesitation she plunged forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting her lips hard on his. Her mouth was open, her tongue was seeking his. She pressed her breasts up against his chest as she kissed him feverishly, using her orgasmic high to pull her through the kiss.

After she kissed him for what seemed like an eternity, she slowly pulled away. She rested her forehead against his still, her arms relaxing around him. She breathed heavily, her eyes closed for the moment. She couldn't believe what had just happened. That had been not only the most phenomenal sex they'd ever had, but the most phenomenal just-after moments as well. While she was kissing him she had no thoughts of her hate for him, only for how much she adored him.

Back
Top Bottom