Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Eclipse of the Black Sun (The Corsair, Xanaphia)

"You will bare your every dark lust, your every shameful fantasy to me." The fingertip stroked into her, teasing her clit. "And you will tremble as I fullfill them."

"Yeah?" Scarlet breathed, just able to still her trembling form. Licking her lips, she leaned in closer to him. "I think you might have missed your chance to fulfill my darkest lusts or shameful fantasies…" She remembered her earlier fantasy of fucking him on the dinner table, before the whole party. Of taking him, and Quentin, and anyone else who might have wanted a turn. And while the fantasy lingered in her mind, she wondered just how he would coax all that from her. Probe deeply into her mind through the force?

Her mysterious stranger took advantage of her distracting thoughts, rolling them over so he could pin her beneath him. His steel hard cock prodded her thigh, and his finger –oh fuck, his finger– pushed into her dripping cunt. Her back arched, inviting and encouraging his ministrations and damn near begging for more. Scarlet allowed herself to whimper as his finger pressed into her. Allowed herself to whimper, if only to stop herself from begging, desperate hunger mounting in her every heartbeat.

Another wordless moan escaped her lips, louder than her slick lips sucking in his thick finger. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't know his name, because fuck if she wouldn't be crying it out now. And, despite herself, she found her words, "Fuck… oh fuck… please…"

Tiphane gasped as Quentin dragged her off his cock, so consume with sucking his delicious cock she nearly forgotten to breathe. So aroused by his threats she let bodily functions fall by the wayside in pursuit of pleasure.

"Yes sir… right away, sir."

It took some effort to squeeze her perky tits together, but her reward was Quentin's low growl of a moan as her breasts massaged his swollen shaft. Saliva drooled down her chin to chest, lubing her soft skin for his length. Darting out her tongue, she strained to reach his head, and lick a glistening bead of precum from his tip.

“Already?” the man growled, voice mocking and filled with lust. He worked a second finger inside her, massaging with alternating pressure. “And here I thought the deadly Scarlet would be more of a challenge.”

Sensing her building orgasm in the tension of her body beneath him as well as through the Force, he withdrew his fingers. “Unless this is a trap?” he wondered aloud, holding up his hand so she could see his fingers slick and glistening. Meeting her eyes, he slowly slid his fingers into his mouth and sucked. “Delightful,” he breathed, withdrawing them once more.

Still locking eyes with her, he lowered himself to his knees between her thighs. “Ah. I thought I felt something,” he said, using his thumb to roll the stud that pierced her clit. Then his lips caught the metal, tugging lightly as he worked his fingers back inside her. “Beg me,” he demanded, tongue caressing the silvery stud and the flesh it penetrated. “You mouth, and your body,”. His fingers plunged deep, filling her channel. “Use it all, to beg me to fuck you.”

-*-

In terms of sensation, it was more fun to fuck Kaydia’s more generous cleavage. She could mold her breasts around his dick making a supple channel that ended in the warm wet heat of her skilled lips. But there was something primal and fucking hot feeling Tiphane strain against him, cupping her small tits together to nestle his cock as she desperately used lips and tongue on his head.

“That’s it,” he growled, twisting his fist into her hai and pressing the blaster harder against her skull. “Like you fucking mean it.” His hips began to jerk rhythmically, and he forced his head and shaft into her mouth. “Suck it like you love it, bitch. Like you wanna fucking live!”

Orgasm struck like lightning, and he cried out as the first jet of semen pumped into her mouth. He felt her swallow, and then pull back off his head. The second load spurted alongside her nose and onto her forehead, clotting a strand of hair. Then sh closed her mouth on his cock agaon, letting cum and drool drip down her chin onto her breasts and over his cock.

Then she leaned back, letting his fourth spurt of cum splash her face and throat. She gripped his dick, no longer nestled in her cleavage, pumping it and aiming it. Pearly cum streaked her face and breasts, dripping from her chin and the tip of her nose and her right nipple.

-*-

Linora breathed a sigh of relief as her her chronocom beeped, letting her know that the last of her ‘guests’ were gone. Strange how none of them had wanted to stay long, after the evening’s entertainment. There had been oaths and assurances that she was recognized as Vigo, and then not-quite-scurrying to get out before she decided to kill someone else. All of them had shivered at the sight of her iron mask of a face and wild eyes.

Funny. That expression hadn’t been rage or psychosis. It had been a desperate attempt to stave off the sensations boiling through the Force Bond she shared with Quentin and Scarlet. Sensations heightened by some outside element that she was far too distracted to identify.

Puzzles later. Right now, she wanted to fuck. Hell, it had been all she could do to not finger herself at the banquet table. It would have destroyed her credibility with her subordinates, sure, but it had taken all of her Jedi training to not just open her pants and fill her dripping cunt with silver fingers, ramming them in and out until..,

Her breath was a ragged gasp as she pulled her hands away from her belt. She had to find someone soon. She didn’t care who. Quentin and Tiphane, or Scarlet and Matthias. Whoever she found first was going to get used.

"Clearly a trap," Scarlet breathed, trying to grasp some modicum of control over the situation, over her own delirious lust and burning need. "Now that you've had a taste of me, you won't be able to resist. You will have to have me, anything else be damned." Despite her cocky words, she fell back on her elbows as his thumb tugged on her piercing.

Her mysterious hook up clearly had a strong and deep talent in the force. Especially when it came to preconception, because his every word became a fulfilled prophesy. Her entire trembled body for his, her dripping, eager cunt quivering around his two fingers. Supple, slick lips sucking in his digits, hungry for more. Hungry for everything he offered and promised and threatened. Her stiletto heels –the only scrap of clothing she still wore– scratched his back, marking him in response to his exquisite technique inside her.

"I… fuck… oh fuck…" Despite her earlier eloquence, Scarlet was now reduced to breathy moans and desperate pleas. Her words, her thoughts even her own name melted under the heat of his tongue and pressure of his fingers. Her thighs tightened around his head, as if trying to drawing him to her. Into her, the tension of her pleasure wound tight within her. Ready to break at any moment. "I… I… please… I need… please… please!"

Quentin's climax burst in Linora's mind, like a signal flare lighting up the night. Almost magnetic in the way it pulled her towards him, them. Good. Having already cum once, Quentin will be ready to plow her long and hard, fucking her just how she needed after this night. She wasn't surprised to Tiphane kneeling before Quentin, pearlescent cum marking her face and breasts.

Fuck if the sight wasn't slutty and hot.

Quentin still had his blaster out, and it wasn't hard to work out what sort of scene they were playing. Tiphane just might be the filthy plaything she needed tonight.

"Is this how you show your loyalty, whore?" Linora snarled, her very real frustration adding a dark tone to her words. Metal fingers gripped Tiphane hair, further smearing Quentin's cum into her strands. "Sneaking off with my man?" Her flesh hand trailed down Tiphane's lean figure until she found the stiff peak of her nipple and pinched it until the lithe redhead shuddered and moaned. She then run her fingers through the dripping cum on her breast, and brought it to her mouth with a pleased sigh.

"Still, it seems you know how to use that slutty mouth of yours," Linora declare, holding Tiphane's gaze as she finally –finally!– undid her belt, and let her slacks puddle on the floor. Standing over the petite woman, she guided by her hair to soaked panties. "Put that mouth to good use before I shove a blaster in it."

"Shall we watch what Scarlet's up to?" she shot across to Quentin, tapping buttons on her chronocom to intiate the holo-projector. Quick motions allowed her to cycle through various rooms until she located them in the library, Scarlet spread wide with Matthias kneeling between her thighs. Damn, she looked hot, heaving breasts and wild eyed expression giving away just how much she was enjoying herself.

"If she cums before I do, I'll punish you," Linora snarled down to Tiphane, grinding herself against Tiphane's lips.

Shrugging his shoulders to force her legs apart, the man abandoned her to tremble on the edge of orgasm. “You need?” he echoed, lust dripping from his taunting words. “Please?”

He rose to his feet, trailing fingers slick with her desire over her inner thigh. “That’s almost where I want you. Almost where they want you.” His head nodded in the direction of the discrete security camera. “You can feel the pressure of their attention, I assume? Their hunger as they watch you, spread for me?”

He leaned over her, taking just enough of his weight on his arms to let her feel the hard planes of his body crushing her into the table. “Their identities are masked,” he whispered, his breath scented with her musk. “Is it the man who held you on the balcony, do you think? Or your employer? Will they watch as I take you? Watch as you cry out for me?”

His lust-soaked hand caught her by the throat, squeezing and pining her in place. He smiled hungrily into her emerald eyes, holding her gaze as he reached down between his legs. There was the sound of a zipper, and then his shaft glided along her slick cunt.

“You need me,” he repeated, slowly rocking his hips to run his length over her clit. “Prove it. Take me inside you, while I pin you to this table.”

-*-

“You know I’ve always been loyal,” Tiphane replied, whimpering the words into Linora’s dripping slit. She tried to make herself sound frightened, in an effort to add to the role she was playing, but she was sure the whimpering had much more of the quality of lust. Because damn she was turned on. “Let… please. Let me prove it.”

To be honest, she had been serious when she told Quentin she was straight unless she was drunk. Which… maybe meant she was bi, and just needed to let her inhibitions down? Whatever. The point, really, was that she had no idea how good she actually was at going down on another woman.

The muzzle of a blaster pressed into the back of her skull. “Fuck your boss’s cunt with your tongue,” Quentin growled, his chest hot againt her back. “Or I blow your brains out.”

Nearly climaxing from the rough treatment, Tiphane shuddered and ran her tongue over Linora’s slit. Thinking hard about what she liked when a date ate her out, she rolled Linora’s clit with the tip of her tongue, then wrapped her lips around it and sucked gently. Emboldened by the gasp her boss uttered, she sucked harder. Then she backed away, using her tongue to outline the shape of her labia.

“Like that?” she husked, watching Linora’s face as she worked a finger into her slick depths. The digit pumped in and out, alternating with her tongue. “Does that please you?”

He was good. And not just in the way he brought her to the precipice of orgasm, without letting her fall through. He could feel the attention of her lovers, despite not being part of her force bond. Perhaps in a more sober moment. Scarlet might have realized just how powerful this man was in the force, and how dangerous this made him. But now, while she dripped with arousal and lust, the depth of his skill just made him hotter. Made her hotter, needier, quivering in growing ache.

Fuck, but he was a tease. Still not yet inside her, despite savoring her desire. Still not inside her, despite how hard he was, his swollen shaft brushing against her slit and clit. Her hips pursued his, pursued his cock, trying to find the right angle by touch alone. Damn, but she was wet, almost too wet, and soaking lips coated him in her scent. A challenge to claim him, to sheathe him in her liquid heat, made more challenging as he pinned her beneath his strong form. A thin film of sweat slowed her to slide against him, heaving breasts straining under his hard chest.

Finally –gloriously!– she took him, swallowing his thick shaft without any resistance. Not until his length filled her, and she clenched tight against his meat. Her back arched in triumph, and her heels dug into his ass, refusing to let him go. Now, she writhed, grinding herself on his cock, fighting the bruising grip on her throat to chase her pleasure, the release he denied her.

"You like that?" she growled, reaching up to grip his muscular shoulders, digging in her nails to draw him closer. "You like how my hungry pussy devours your cock?"

"Almost," Linora breathed, fingers tightening in Tiphane's hair. The petite woman's ministrations had been hesitant, nervous, but damn, they were fucking working. Building her pleasure in steps, before pulling back just enough to allow it to plateau, and then building it further.

Well, Tiphane couldn't take all the credit, though. Not with the show playing out before them, with Matthias taunting Scarlet with the depths of her desire. Scarlet's quaking need reflected and feed her own

Damn, he had a nice fucking cock, though. Not that Quentin had anything to worry about, but it was hot to watch it disappear inside Scarlet, to watch her face melt into ecstatic bliss as she took him., Then, as if on que, Tiphane pushed a second finger inside her, stretching her walls delightfully with her lips wrapped around her clit. The frustration of the entire night fell apart at that moment, in the tensing of her slick lips and the stiffening of her thighs. She held Tiphane even harder now, gripping her hair in a desperate bid to remain standing while her world liquefied into rapture.

“Devours?” he leered, shifting his hands to her hips. Cords of muscle stood out on his arms and chest as he strained against the power of her legs, fighting to hold her still around his length. “You… say that… like you’re… the one… fucking me.” The words came out in grunts as he exerted himself, and his back and arms trembled with the effort.

Her nails dug into his shoulders, the stinging pain making the liquid heat and smooth muscle of her body even more delicious. “You’re not,” he grunted out. “I’m… fucking… you.” Even as he uttered the words her legs tightened, pulling him deeper into her. In response he tightened his biceps and rocked his hips, driving into her hard enough to make the heavy table jerk.

“I’m… fucking you,” he repeated, reaching up with one hand to seize a fistful of copper hair. A vicious jerk yanked her head back as he drove into her, and his lips and teeth found her throat. He thrust again and bit, hard enough to leave bruised in the shape of his teeth. “And you’re going to feel it for weeks.”

-*-

It hadn’t been particularly long since his last orgasm. But between the show Tiphane was putting on, and the show Scarlet was putting on, he was rock hard again. And as Linora climaxed he leaned forward, capturing her mouth with his lips and drinking down her rapture.

Once Linora’s breathing was returning to normal, he gently placed his foot on Tiphane’s shoulder and shoved. She sprawled backwards, catching herself with her arms, pushing out her small cum-covered breasts as she did. He aimed the blaster at her, and grinned at the look of glazed lust in her eyes. “Bitch still hasn’t proven herself,” he growled. “Should I fuck you, make her watch while I check she ate you out right?”

His blue-green eyes flicked from Tiphane to Linora and back. “Or should I just rape the bitch for your amusement?”

This was exactly what Scarlet needed, what she'd been craving all night. This rough, almost brutal fuck. She craved the pressure, the pain, the passion. The only thing that could have made it better would have been the crowd. Dammit Why didn't Quentin fuck her like this earlier, on the balcony. Or her mysterious stranger? Would that have made Quentin jealous? Was this making him jealous, or was he too distracted with two women to give a fuck about her.

His aggressive strokes and rough treatment made her feisty, eager for more pain-laced pleasure. "Why didn't you fuck out on the balcony? Use me, in front of the entire party?" A deep thrust drove into her far wall, making her arch her back and cry out. Her eyes rolled back into her head, the agonizing ecstasy wracking her body. "Did you not want everyone to see how you would bend me to your pleasure?

The smirk on Linora's face twisted into something nasty. She brushed up against Quentin, and stroked his now hard cock. Her lips caressed his throat and ear, watching the jealous, aroused glare on Tiphane face. Then a cry from the holo-Scarlet drew her attention, and inspired her decision.

"Can it really be called rape? She wanted this, after all." Her grip on his cock tightened, just a little, to feel him throb. "Show her exactly what she's going to get."

“I should have,” the man grunted, driving into her again. The table creaked as he did, sliding a little with the force of his thrusts. “Right in front of everyone. Let your lovers watch you beg for my dick. Let the entire room see the dread Scarlet reduced to a cock hungry slut.”

He jerked her hair backwards, forcing her to arch her back. Blood-smeared breasts rolled with his thrusts. Then he released her, gripping far edge of the table for better leverage as his cock drove harder into her. “And then hue you to the room,” he growled. “Let everyone in attendance turn Scarlet into a cheap cum dump.” He chuckled as she clenched around him. “Like that? I knew…”

He threw his head back, roaring in triumph as he orgasmed. “Fuck,” he snarled as ropes of cum spurted into her. “Fuck.”

-*-

Quentin shifted, moving between thighs still spread wide open from Tiphane’s ministrations. “Pay close attention,” he said over his shoulder. “Because you’re next.”

Linora was slick and wet and ready, and there was no resistance as he entered her. “Like this?” he purred, filling her completely. “Is this what you wanted me to show her?” He rolled his hips, and followed her gaze to the security holodisplay. “Or you want me to fuck you like that.” His hips slammed forward. “Rough and hard, like Kaydia’s getting fucked?”

Scarlet gripped him tighter as he came, legs like steel vices around his hips, holding him deep inside her. Determined to milk every drop from him, to leave his balls aching from the force of his orgasm. She wouldn't be the only one aching in memory of this fucking.

"So, do I get your name now?" she murmured, sitting up while his cock still throbbed inside her. Her arms went around his broad, strong shoulders, and her breasts slid over and flattened against his firm chest, both of their bodies streaking with drying blood. A bright spot of blood clung to his lip, until she pulled him into another kiss, savoring the cooper iron flavor of his passion. As they kissed, she called the knife back to her hand, letting the blade scratch his back. Just to let him know she held the knife again.

"There is something hot about not knowing your name," she admitted, bringing the blade to her mouth. "Covered in the blood and cum of a stranger, without a care of who he might be." She licked the blade then, savoring the dried blood on the razor edge. "But it's not exactly an even exchange between strangers driven by lust. You have an advantage on me, sir." She flicked the blade into the air, and caught it again by the tip.

"Care to make it fair, for round 2?"

"Fuck yes," Linora cooed, wrapping one leg around Quentin's waist as she took him to the hilt inside her. Damn that thick cock felt amazing right now, with her walls still trembling from her orgasm. The frank look of jealousy and desire on Tiphane's face didn't hurt either. That bitch wished she could ride this dick, didn't she?

"Fuck me hard. Rough and hard, just like Kaydia…" At that moment She cried through the holodisplay, back arching to take Matthias' full length, and his cum deep inside her. Fuck, that looked good, tasting her with another man's cum inside her. Maybe she ought to invite them over here? Which gave Linora an idea.

"Fuck me Quentin! Make her quiver with envy," Linora begged, not needing to tell Quentin which her she meant. He'd know she meant both Kaydia and Tiphane, that she wanted both women dripping in covetous lust over her man. Her Quentin.

“Are you sure you want my name?” the stranger replied, watching the knife with amused interest. “It might spoil the fun.” His hand shot towards the knife, and he lifted an eyebrow in amused surprise as she proved fast enough to keep him from taking it. “I begin to think the deadly Scarlet lives up to her reputation in more ways than one.”

He stepped back, appreciating her lithe, blood-smeared body. “But you should know by now that nothing is given for free.” He gestured, and the Force stirred. Dark, icy tendrils reached out and called a second blade - a twin to the one she held - to his hand.

He tossed it lightly, caught it. “If you want my name, you will have to take it.”

-*-

Hot as this fucking was, Tiphane was suddenly distracted by the security footage. It had gone from fucking hot knife play porn to the big man holding a dagger in a fighting stance. “Hey. Uhm, should I..?”

Quentin broke his rhythm, glanced at the feed. “No. No need.”

Linora’s hands tightened on his ass. “It’s… oh, oh fuck.., just… making her… hotter…”

Tiphane lifted an eyebrow. “You three got some weird kinks.”

“Says the woman who wants me to rape her at gunpoint when I’m done with the boss?” With that, he returned to driving himself deep into Linora, thrusting hard enough to make the chair jerk and scoot.

Heat pooled in Tiphane’s gut at the words. “Fair enough.” Then she approached the two lovers, sliding her arm between Linora and the back of the chair. “Please,” she whispered, “have mercy on me. I’ve been loyal. You know I have.” After appreciating the view of Quentin’s glistening meat working in and out of Linora, she slid a hand down between them. “You… don’t have to do this,” she pleaded, finding Linora’s clit. “Don’t have him rape me.”

Her fingers teased Linora’s clit in countermeasure to Quentin’s shaft. “Please,” she moaned. “Please don’t have him rape me with that thick cock. I’ve been loyal.” Carefully, she worked a finger into Linora’s cunt, letting Quentin’s cock slide over her lubed skin. “Don’t… please… don’t let him pump his cum into me while he rapes me.”

"I think the bitch protests too much, don't you?" Fuck, but she did know how to use her fingers. Almost as well as Quentin used his cock. That dense pressure driving her crazy, bring her close to another orgasm already. Or was it still the first, drawn out deliciously by Quentin and Tiphane?

Regardless her legs tightened over Quentin's hips, pulling him into her pulsing climax.

Silver light glittered as the knife spun in the air, and Scarlet's eyes followed the path of the blade. Soon, she mimicked his motions, tossing her own blade in time, so that each weapon went into the air in sequence. Timing it just so, she caught her blade and pounced, razor edge whistling through the air.

He caught his blade just in time, metal ringing on metal, just in front of his throat. She tried to push the deadlock, but he was strong. Strong enough to resist, strong enough to hold steady. Not that it mattered to Scarlet. She slid one leg against his, between his, smooth skin and firm muscles mingling. Her breasts grazed his chest just below the clashing blades, erect nipples nearly as hard as the steel.

Drawing in closer yet, her lips mere inches from his face, the blades kissing their throats, she held his gaze. Continued to hold it, as her leg brushed against, and then behind his. He must have realized what she were doing, a heartbeat too late as she tripped him over her ankle, and she followed him onto the floor. They landed in a pile of flesh and steel, skin still slick with sweat and lust. Taking advantage of the chaos, she slammed the hand holding his blade onto the floor and kept it pinned. She lost her own weapon in the process, but it didn't matter. She was on top and in control.

"Give me your name," she purred, grinding her dripping cunt against his stiffening cock.

Back
Top Bottom