Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any How the Mighty have fallen...

LockedLock

Meteorite
Hey there, thanks for clicking.

You can call me Lock, I am male for those who care and 24 years old. I have been writing for a couple of years now and, after a break, I want to set up a couple of RPs again.
I normally like to write between 1-3 juicy paragraphs, depending on the situation but it can get longer occasionally.
There isn't really a long list requirements or rules I have, all I ask for is clear communication if you don't enjoy something. I am also pretty ghost-friendly, I'll check in once after about a week and if there is no response I will consider it archived. Still feel free to contact me if you feel up to writing again.

Now, what I am looking for here is a pretty specific concept that can play out in many different ways.
The idea is that a powerful hero (of any gender) is tricked/betrayed by someone (again no set gender in mind) and humiliated. This can, of course, take form in many different kinks and interactions, so if you are already thinking of something please feel free to hit me up with your ideas :)

A short list of my favorite kinks for an RP like this, none of them are mandatory of course:
-Bondage (light to heavy)
-Gags
-DubCon/NonCon
-Master/Slave
-Petplay
-Public humiliation
-Free use
-Loss of power
-Footplay
-Mind-Break
-Small Dom/big sub

My limits are:
-Scat & Piss
-Vore
-Anything under 18 or implying under 18 (Babyplay for example)

I'll write down some prompts from the top of my head. I will write "Char#1" and "Char#2" for the characters, as I like to write both dom and sub and am open to any suggestions and preferences regarding gender/sexual equipment.

The foes of the Dragonborn (Skyrim, duh)
After defeating Alduin and becoming the leader of pretty much every major organization in Skyrim, Char#1, the Dragonborn, has stepped on a lot of toes and gathered a sizeable group of powerful people with a grudge. Now that they have fulfilled ther purpose of defeating the dragon threat, those people move to make Char#1 pay. Char#2 could be many things, a contractor hired to abduct and humiliate the Dragonborn, or someone with a personal stake. Either way, through betrayal and trickery they gain control over the Dragonborn, muffle their voice with a gag and tie them up with magically enhanced restraints. Now the mighty Dovakhiin is at the mercy of a very pissed off person.

Just a bit too perfect (Really any world)
Char#1 had always excelled at whatever they did, but even more so in the arcane studies of magic. They were admired in the college they attended and worked with many famous masters of the arcane. They have also played a vital role in repelling a demonic invasion and sealing away the demonic general that lead it. Char#2 could be a number of things ... maybe they were offered a large reward by the demons to bring Char#1 to them and force them to break the seal on their general, maybe it is someone who considers them dangerous for their own political agenda or maybe it is someone who has suffered under the opression by arcane casters and wants some payback. Either way, Char#1 is in for a bad time.

That's all I came up with on the fly, I prefer creating custom plots with every individual anyways ^^. So if any of this tickled your fancy, please hit me up ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom