Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are more likely to get female attention with less "blunt" RT titles.

I'd say the same goes for males, it's just harder to believe I guess.

I don't lean into the whole "I'm a whore" or "dominate me" selling point in thread titles, because I'm not looking for a whore or someone to "use", I'm looking for someone to write with. Women aren't the only ones who can be put off by that kind of shit. Sometimes less is more, and it's not a gender-specific thing.

I don't lean into the whole "I'm a whore" or "dominate me" selling point in thread titles, because I'm not looking for a whore or someone to "use", I'm looking for someone to write with. Women aren't the only ones who can be put off by that kind of shit. Sometimes less is more, and it's not a gender-specific thing.

This.

Things that jump out to me are usually the more vulgar titles and like someone else said here, that's not entirely a good thing. I like a variety of plots and a title that can reflect what the author is craving would give me a fantastic idea of what ideas I can pitch.
When I click on a vulgar thread, it's usually to see what kind of hot mess is behind it.
It never disappoints. lol
And yes, I am fully aware of the irony of my statement.

Webster's Dictionary gives more than three dozen meanings and/or synonyms for blunt, for example frank, downright, unceremoniously, undiplomatic, honest, and more. So the only thing one can say that it's up to the adressee if she or he hears a "blunt" titel as frank and honest or undiplomatic and unceremonious. We can never be sure how the person whose attention we want to attract, will take it.

Back
Top Bottom