Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The creature of Shady Oaks.

Cuddles

Moon
It sits in wait, the cover of night masking its massive size as it stalks the small town of Shady Oaks.
Despite its size, it moves through the quiet town with near a sound, Its prey unaware of its approach or intentions. Its member throbs and drips hot precum as it catches scent of its first target. A hungry growl escapes its throat as it quickly closes the distance between its desire and its prey's unprepared body.
If only you knew what beasts prowl the night, maybe you could have prepared for your encounter.

Perhaps it's a demon that you mistakingly summoned while playing with forces beyond your understanding, Maybe it's a creature from beyond the stars that you stumbled upon and it followed you home, or perhaps a cryptid has made your town its new hunting ground and you are its first target. No matter the creature's origin, its motives are the same. To get you in its grasp and use you like a used up onahole.

I am looking for a woman or femboy to play as one or more characters that will be the unwilling (or willing) Victim(s) of this creature's ravenous lust.

The beast can be adjusted to fit your preferences, but it must have a massive cock to use on your character. The rp can be a quick romp or a longer romantic rp is desired.

I tend to post between 1-3 paragraphs and am most active on discord. Weekends are the best time to rp, though a can rp during weekdays if at a slower pace.
I prefer my partner to play submissive, feminine characters, so women and femboys are preferred.

I am comfortable with a variety of kinks, but I will absolutely not do underage, gore, and scat.

If you have any interest, questions, please send me a PM with the Title "Monster Love" and we can discuss a possible rp. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom