Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru Hiro

Banned
Banished
Hello, I'm Haru Hiro or just Hiro or whatever the hell you'd like to call me. Here are some quick requests I have in mind... please feel free to bring up any ideas you might have to better any plot.

Here are just some anime pairings I'd like to do:

Dragon Ball, Z,GT : Broly w/ Just about any female from the Dragon Ball storyline. Bulma, Videl, Android 18, ect.

Bleach: Grimmjow w/ Just about any female from Bleach. Orihime, Neliel, Yoruichi, Matsumoto ect.

Here are some plots that I would like to do.

Demon's Priest:

When a group of bandits attacks both a wandering demon and a small, secluded church, the paths of the demon and the priest cross. In order for the demon to be able to defeat all of these bandits, the priest is required to heal her as she fights. The two don't get along very smoothly... the demon being more of a sexual teaser as the priest struggles to maintain ethic.

Accounting Manager:

Big businesses aren't run by a single person. It takes a group of people to develop a stong structure. At the head of course is the big boss. BUt when the boss starts to inspect specific departments, she finds a notebook filled with detailed passages of the accounting manager's sexual fantasies with her.

The Curse of Gender:

Two fantastic warriors find themselves at the top of the mercenary world. Every country, every army, every short, fat, rich man wants their service.

The only problem is that one of the warriors believes he is in love with the other. However, he is well aware of the other warrior's sexual orientation, and homosexuality was something he wouldn't accept.

During their latest assignment, the two of them face off against a powerful magical being. During their fight, the mage casts a curse on one of the warriors, oddly enough turning him into a female that evening!

The Teacher's Discovery:

College is a general pain in the ass. Especially when your classes are tough. Sociology is one of those subjects that you either get, or you don't. Unfortunately, this student is having trouble with it. In part because his teacher has an enormous chest and is always looking amazing. A couple of weeks in a row, he coincidentially leaves things in the classroom which reveal tons of secrets to her, eventually causing her curiousity to get the best of her.

I generally don't have a reply requirement... just get your point across.

I usually respond with one or two paragraphs. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I like having images or descriptions of the characters. For some scenarios, I really have images pre-selected even for the female players.

I rather roleplay with actual females. However, if you are a guy who plays females, and I don't become aware of your gender, it doesn't matter.

I myself may play flat female roles in scenarios. Ex: Another teacher, a student's mother, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom