Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master's new pretty kitty.

Dox Paradox

Super-Earth
Dox walked down the avenue with a very distinctive wag in his tail and even a slight drift in his hips thinking about the day ahead. He looked every bit the man of business and professionalism but that didn't change the fact that he could be a man of whatever he desired. Dox was the was the owner of two companies, one being Grey Matter industries which produced biomedical technologies that were sold to some of the best research facilities world wide, but the second was Neko nip, which was an extremely popular company responsible for the creation of the original neko nip, a cream based beverage that was served pipping hot and deeply sought after by felines of any and ever race.

Truth be told, Dox created grey matter some time after launching neko nip as an occupation due to his interest in medical science. But his first company reflected something of his own personality that he kept well guarded with an array of masks. He had a deep attraction to neko's, and that attraction led him to produce the drink that could make any feline purr with pure content as it was this sound that he derived the most pleasure. Everyone simply thought of him as a cunning wolf, scamming some poor neko into selling the company to him to make a solid profit but that was simply a front to hide his affiliation. Today was such a golden day for Dox because he was in fact walking into the slave district to pick up a particular slave.

He was dressed in the finest black slacks that were creased perfectly to match the black dress shoes but also wore a long cuffed white dress shirt fitted with a black vest over it and further accented with a platinum pocket watch and chain. He fiddled with his silver cuffs which were shaped like dog bones, and smiled happily as he finally approached the intended shop. Long and hard he had searched for a specimen to fully occupy his attentions, and surprisingly few others had seen the beauty he had seen in this fine little kitten but that was fine as well. He'd have quite a time playing with her, and before the day's through he was hell bent on listening to her purr.

Katherine stared at the door expectantly, and had been staring at the door for quite some time. The little shop she was being displayed in, "Fabulous Felines", had been her home ever since her most recent master grew too busy with life to take care of her; that had been a little over two months again. A little over two agonizingly long months. There was only so much a neko slave could do with that much time on her hands when she had nothing, absolutely nothing to do. Granted, Katherine had almost driven the shop owner mad with her bored antics, but today, that'd change. Thoughts of 'At last!' rang through the minds of both shopkeeper and slave.

As a young woman, many considered Katherine a pretty thing; as a slave, to many more, the neko was a nice pet, but nothing extraordinary. Something to carry around on an arm and get the occasional 'ooh' or 'ah' from a passing stranger or friends. Something to have sit on the couch and be a conversation piece for visitors. Gifted with a crown of lovely red-tinted brunette curls, the neko sported ears and a tail (both fluffy and soft) of matching colors, blotched with tasteful smatters of a lighter creme color. Demure blue-grey eyes peered out from below of soft bangs. While not necessarily 'large', Katherine was soft and huggable in all the right places, slender but curvy. Compared to the rest of the nekos on the market, she stood a considerable amount higher than them, since most of the others came in small, short, and itty bitty sizes, unlike her, of 'average' height.

Fidgeting with an almost nervous apprehension, Katherine mewled softly, her tail flicking back and forth wildly behind her. A few other nekos were about the room; one cleaned her ears, another napped by the window, basked in the sunlight, and a third played lazily with a ball to pass the time. Katherine, on the other hand, continued staring at the door, settled on a plush pillow comfortably. A variety of pillows were strewn about the place for sitting places for both pets and potential buyers. As another cat-eared girl joined them, she shifted and stretched, her hands splayed out on the floor in front of her. Any time now. Had to be.

Dox walked into the shop with a flick of his tail, and wasn't surprised at all to get a hiss out of a few of the more poorly trained nekos but smiled all the same. The store keeper smiled nervously at him seeing that he was in fact a canine and he could have quite an uproar on his hands in just a few moments. Luckily Dox had picked out his purchase without delay as he had seen her earlier which also made the keeper pale. The shop keep was trapped between two evils as selling a willful slave to a person was bad for business, but then again the chance to be rid of her and still paid handsomely for it persuaded him. The Canine had to have known what he was getting himself into with buying a neko as a slave so in the end the shop keep relented and walked nervously over to the neko in question.

Dox picked her for her height, and obvious pedigree considering the fine fur of her ears and tail and not just that but the wonderful way her sweet soft body seemed to curve perfectly was more alluring than anything he could imagine. He liked some of the smaller ones too, but with her he could really have a woman to hold against him in the throes of passion he would have her in when the time was right. The store keeper fixed her with a collar, and short leash as he accepted the personal check from Dox which was more than what was generous for her. But Dox cared less as he smiled at his new playmate, tail wagging happily behind him. She was probably not to happy with having a dog as a master, but Dox would change that and train her properly. Giving the leash a very gentle tug, he led the neko out of the shop and smiled as his limo had pulled up to take them both away.

He had instructed the driver to follow him so he could take a walk but now he coaxed the neko into the limo before closing the door. "Home, now." Was his prompt order before he rolled up the slide so he could have some privacy. Dox was anxious to play, and with a quick motion looped his arm around the kitten's waist before pulling her gently into his lap. It was said that Dox had practiced hands, and this was quite true as a past time of his was message therapy and chiropractic applications. His hands rubbed her round hips, and with a firm but pleasurable touch slid them up her body until he held her neck gently. Slowly he began to message it, moving down her shoulders before leaning up to lick the whole length of her soft ear before nipping the very tip. Already his tail had wrapped possessively around her waist as he continued to message and generally touch and play with his new kitten.

When the door she'd so intently stared at opened, Katherine very nearly jumped... and then did when she saw the canine tail that followed the (at first glance rather handsome) man that came in. Much like the other nekos, she stiffened and recoiled against her pillow, now poofy tail flicking wildly behind her, her ears back as well. She tried to disregard his presence, but it was hard to completely ignore him, both for the fact that he was there and that he was a dog; what kind of dog came into a neko slave shop?

Apparently this kind, much to her dismay. Even more to her dismay, the shop keep came to her and collared her up with a delicate collar that complimented her - but the end of the leash attached to it was given to the canine. Katherine hissed softly, testingly, giving the man several, full-body glances. It came to her as a pity that he was a dog, as there was something that deeply attracted her about him. Canines had never taken nekos as slaves, nor vice versa; the idea was unheard of, and even in light of her purchase, she didn't know what to think other than a cautious suspicion. Even so, obedience had long ago become part of her nature, so when he gently tugged and walked out of the shop, she followed, a hand resting lightly on her collar for self preservation.

Her ears still lowered but her tail no longer fluffed up, Katherine slipped into the limo with feline grace subtly marred with uncertainty. She sat quietly and eyed him as the limo started for "home". When he drew her into his lap with his arm, she yelped in surprise, instinctively trying to wedge a hand between them to push away; his strength proved to be the winner of that challenge, and so she settled nervously in his lap, opening her mouth to half-hiss, half-whimper, "I don't even know your name yet!" Katherine continued to mildly fight against him until his hands got to work. In a matter of moments, the kitten shuddered and relaxed, becoming putty in his skilled hands. Her ears stood up, her tail flicking lazy; when his hands reached her neck, she gave a loud, audible purr and briefly stiffened at the noise, trying very hard to not enjoy it too much... but that proved a very hard thing to do. In order to cover up the pleased little mewls she knew she'd give, she whispered, "My name is Katherine," to distract herself.

Dox continued his attentions intently before he turned her in his lap to face him in a most compromising position before he hugged her terribly close. A very deep growl issued from him but it wasn't the one a person would normally hear from an angry dog, it was very affectionate as he leaned towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. "My name is Master, but should you earn the right you may call me by my name. Until then though, you'll have to work for it." His left hand moved to literally fondle and caress her soft tail before his right hand moved up to the back of her head to cradle it and pull her so close their noses her touching. "I bought you because you caught my eye, but you'll find me to be a very odd dog indeed for I have never owned a slave before and I know little of what other masters do. What I know is this, should you do as I say and obey the word of no other soul then I promise you myself as you are sworn to give me every thing I desire."

Quite suddenly Dox turned to the left and then leaned forward to pin her against the soft leather while he still played with her tail and grazed his lips against hers. "From what I hear masters can go from one woman to another but I was raised a different dog. Do as I say and know that no matter what happens you shall be the only one to ever come close to my heart." He kissed her gently, and even licked her lower lip before smiling affectionately. "In a way, you'll own me if you play your cards right." He murmured before his hands moved to rub her hips before he sat up. "Think carefully on what you want, as I doubt you'll get another chance as the one I'm giving you ever again." The limo pulled into an estate where after pulling onto a personal road led to a three story mansion situated on top of a hill with gardens surrounding the entire estate. Dox fairly panted at the idea of having her so close and pulled her against his own body suddenly to share with her a very personal kiss, even going as far as feeling that scratchy tongue of hers before breaking the kiss with a slight pant. "Now come my friend, lover, and fond confidant."

Swept up in the whirlwind of her new Master's affections, Katherine tried to fight his insistent switches and compulsions, eventually giving in when a particularly pleasing noise or touch took her by surprise. The poor neko was becoming increasingly confused as the moments passed on; no dog would treat her like this, her nature told her. But there he was, even if she had a difficult time trying to convince herself that she didn't enjoy whatever he teased her with. One such things was that little kiss, her ears perking up tall on her head; she licked her lips instinctively, fighting to keep her head straight when he played with her tail. A thick shiver ran through her and she mewled sweetly, blushing deeply soon afterwards when she remembered that her Master was a Canine. As he spoke, her hands crept up to curl around his shoulders, helping to keep her balanced and perched on his lap - an intimate, awkward position, as Katherine reminded herself every few seconds.

She yelped cutely when he turned and pinned her down, her cheeks still red from before. He didn't take much time in acquainting himself with her, did he?... but then, when she thought about it, that made some sense. If he didn't establish how he'd be in the future, Katherine knew that she as well as any other neko would let hate and fear slip all too easily into their hearts. The dazed kitten stayed back on the seat when he drew up, wordlessly considering all that he'd said until he drew her against him again, taking her mouth with a sudden passion that very nearly made her melt against him. When his lips left hers, she strove to follow them, that pink, rough tongue poking out from her mouth in a brief need to taste him again. "M-master," she stuttered weakly, following him out of the limo without hesitation. A light amusement played in her softly sensuous voice. "If you continue on so fast, you'll exhaust me very quickly."

The noise his little kitten made, the purring, the mews, and god that little pink tongue he saw still sticking out when he broke the kiss had his tail fluffing out with pure desire, and he desperately wanted to bed her but there would be plenty of time for that later. For now he wanted to play with his kitty, and satisfy his own deep affection and attraction of her. But the perk to that was knowing that she liked it too, even if she was slightly nervous because of his species. The heat and the blushes and everything was driving him crazy as he led her by the hand up to the mansion and was almost skipping with joy. That cute little plea though, he couldn't ignore and set off a whole new wave of passion for her and amusingly he hadn't even gotten into his house before she set him off.

Right before he got to the door, he suddenly pulled her off to the side behind one of the large bushes before he pinned her against the wall. It was there that he kissed her fully and passionately while he held her firmly against his body. His left hand moved up her body to fondle and caress those cute soft ears while his right hand pressed her into him while playing with her tail. God he wanted everything about her and he showed that to her with his kiss and putting into it every ounce of affection and urge that he could. His tongue now openly teased hers as he felt his legs almost weaken and shake with the taste of her. He hated breaking it, and yet even as he did he still gave her short hot little kisses and dipped his head to her side to nip her neck and lick up to her ear to murmur to her.

"I hope soon enough you'll come to understand how much I need you. And even if you become exhausted I alone would bathe you and take you to my bed to sleep. Your first rule little kitten, until I say otherwise you'll never sleep in a different spot aside from right at my side." He couldn't stand it anymore, and he wouldn't wait to cut through the red tape or introductions as he picked her up and went through the grand doors that were opened for his arrival. Maids could be seen here and there, and most were wearing quite attractive and sensual little maid outfits yet whispering could be heard as Dox went running by with his new kitten in his arms. "That's the girl isn't it........ Master had never even looked at us in these get ups, and there he goes with a neko...." It was obvious that regardless of their wear, Dox hadn't taken any of them to bed yet Dox thought nothing of it.

Running up the large stairs, he continued all the way down the long hallway before finally getting to his master bedroom. Maids were within cleaning and looked up with surprise and then a heavy blush. "Out ladies. Your free to go home early." Was Dox's only command as he kicked the door closed behind them and locked it. In a moment Dox gently dropped her on the bed and smiled as she bounced a bit before he pounced her. His tail wagged behind him as he placed his hands at either side of her curvy body before kissing her gently with a deep growl issuing from him. It wasn't a threatening growl but instead was laced with a deep affection and want, a mirror sound to purring for canines as he settled lightly against her body with his own. "I know you saw those maids. And if I have my way you'll be wearing one of those too."

His licks and kisses became more intent as he nuzzled and rubbed her hips and sides with soft affection. "And even with all that I still haven't taken any of them." His hands slipped up her body before cradling her head and once more fondling her ears with pure pleasure before he dipped his head until their noses gently brushed together. "Purr for me kitty, and make me a happy puppy for once in a very long time." He kissed her deeply once more and sought to taste her cute scratchy tongue and feel those prickly little teeth while his hands worked her ears softly, affectionately, and very intently.

Back
Top Bottom