Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a sexy confrence[me and bles]

Miss Alena Smith did everything right... well, not everything. She got pregnant at the age of 15. So reckless and wild... but when she learned she was pregnant, she swore to herself to do everything right.
She couldn't believe her baby boy was... what did he say?... 'having a discipline problem'. Bah!
This whole school thing was just new to him, and Mr Areilus didn't do anything to make the children 'like' school.
Actually Mr Areilus seemed quite nice, but the previous disputes had gotten pretty heated and so when Miss Smith opened the door the memories already got her all worked up.
"Hello, Mr. Areilus..." greeted she somewhat coldly. He was young for a teacher, thought she, while sitting down across the table. Of course with 21 years, she herself was young for a mother of a first grade kid. With a satisfied look she noticed that he had cared for something to drink. She had complained about the lack of it last time. Of course it had been a silly reproach, but in the heat of an argument, silliness barely counts. "... so how is Jimmy doing?"

''Well my opening statement is lets try to aknowledge what i say'' He was usually interrupted on 'how he is such an angel'. To say it bluntly the boy was spoiled and he needed his ass kicked.
''Your childs grades are dropping faster than a rock in the ocean and his displine is dropping just as faster.Going as far as grabbing a girls ass '' he says sitting back in his chair. He waited for a reply from the tough mother.

"That is because..." started Alena a counter argument before stopping. Grabbing a girl's ass? He made that sounds so badly. She shook her head and drank some of the water to buy time to think. "... You must have misinterpreted that. Jimmy never would do that intentionally. It must have been an accident while playing. And it is no wonder Jimmy is bored, he is a creative and smart boy and your teaching does not put this into consideration." Of course Miss Smith did not allow such critique. She took another sip of the water and waited for Mr. Areilus' response. 'Grab a girl's ass' went it through her head. How vulgar...

''Okay miss smith it sounds like your child has ADD since he does not take any intrest in schoolwork'' He spoke as he sat down. ''The other kids seem to do it or do you expect me to pass your child because you yell at me every other day'' he says shrugging his shoulders. ''At this rate your child will fail and be held back...again.Im not sure students of academical prowess are held back heck i've skipped up three students this year'' He sat back in his chair and sipped at his bottled water. Mr areilus wasnt pulling out any of the stops he was being quite blunt since frankly he was sick of being blamed as a teacher. He loved teaching but hated perents like her and he wasnt going to give up his 'hobby' for some perent

Miss Smith felt her face growing warm from anger and she pressed her breath out in a small grunt. With a little shaky fingers she took the bottle and took a large gulp out of it, emptying it 2/3rd.
"My Jimmy does not has ADD!" Insisted she firmly with barely suppressed anger as she put the bottle harshly down on the table. "How dare you drawing such ridiculous conclusions if all that is wrong is your teaching!" She had gotten louder, feeling her face reddening hotly from anger. Why did he manage to make her so angry every time again?

He sat back waiting for her to finish her infernal yelling before he spoke.''How do you know he had never been evaluated for it'' he says looking up.''Your letting your anger speak but your mind isint responding too clearly.My teaching skills are once again brought into question''.This seemed to be a thing she always picked at.
''Speak with your breain not your emotions miss smith'' he spoke as he sat at not really intimidated by her tantrum

"I am speaking perfectly logical!" claimed she, taking a deep breath. "It's your fault for being so damn self-righteous that makes other people so angry." She wipe the back of her hand over her forehead, feeling a little dizzy. Maybe she yelled a little too much? "Alright... lets... let's try it again..." began she to calm down, wondering why she felt so warm. "My son Jimmy..." she paused again, shaking her head a little and standing up abruptly. She went over to the window to open it up before turning back to the Teacher. She was breathing quicker now. "... Jimmy is a very clever boy, he is perfectly able to reason..." She again wiped her hand over her eyes, why was she still feeling so hot? And why did her clothes tickle and itch all of a sudden? It was now obvious that she wasn't feeling ok.

He now closed the door since he noticed what was beginning to happen. Possibly the whole reason he had put up with her for so long. He smiled and stood beside her. ''And you never assume that your child is possibly the problem?'' he asked as he looked to her.''Not the teacher'' he spoke with a small smile as he patted her back slowly beginning to head south

Miss Smith did not respond... the discussion suddenly was turning less important... why was he closing th door? She swayed a little, feeling how her breath moved her breasts against the cloth of her jacket, and for some reason that made her nipples stiff. "Ah... what... are you doing?" gasped she when she felt his hand on her back. It was warm and send a tingling over her skin. Involuntarily arching her back and thus heaving her luscious breasts only further out.
Her legs shook and she could feel her thigh tremble alone from the man's scent so close to her.... a strange, longing feeling began to rise in her groin.

Giving a devilish smile she began to succumb. He smiled as he noticed it beginning to get stronger he could do more and get away with it. So his hand with further south and caressed her ass gently giving it a bit of a massage as doing so. He smiled as he reached into her blouse and pinched her nipples gently at first.
''Why so tense miss smith?'' he asked as he continue to caress lightly. He seeemeed to have the magic touch and she defiently seemed to enjoy it. Smiling lightly he offered his two fingers for her to suck on since she was drooling a bit

"Aah... no..." protested she mildly, gasping out a hard pant as he squeezes her butt... it... shot through her groin. She couldn't help but notice a wetness in her panties and before Miss Smith could stop herself, she let out a soft moan. She indeed had drooled a little, because her hard, feverish pants prevented her from closing her mouth... her body started to squirm and while she didn't suck on his fingers... yet, her lips brushed over them accidentally.

He smiled warmly and looked to her and stopped with the fingers but he continued to grab lightly on her ass but went further down south to her pussy. She was dripping wet through her skirt and he smiled and rubbed it lightly with a feather-like touch.
''Your so wet'' he smiled warmly as he kissed her neck then went back to squeeziing her breasts. Oh one more add to it it gave the womans body a small inflatuion making the hips bigger and the tits bigger as well. But an only temporary swelling nothing permanant

"Ooooh.... shit..." The touch through her panties was making he throw her head back and his hand on her breast make her moan out rather loudly. Her back arching, pressing her breast harder into his hand. "... what... what's going on with me?!" She held now onto him, one hand on his shoulder, the other dug into his chest. "... I'm feeling so hot!"

''Your enjoying it'' he says beginning to lightly pinch her nipples. Smiling as he moved her soaked underwear to the side. He took her hand gently and placed it on his cock wanting her to rub it.''I know you know what to do'' he smiled.''Your drooling everywhere you might neeed a nice cock in your mouth''. He seemed pretty big but he wasnt even hard yet. He smiled as he flicked her nipples and noticing her inflating body

"Nyah!" Miss Smith face grimaced with sudden pleasure as her nipple was pinched and played with. Her hand jerked a little surprised at feeling his big cock... but then her fingers closed around it... her legs trembled, and her knees got weak... his scent, he feel, his hands... she suddenly wasn't quite able to think straight, she just wanted to feel satisfied, to easy that urge... and he wanted his cock to be fully hard... she wanted... she wanted to see him... wanted to taste him...
With a whimpered moan she suddenly slid down on her knees, opening up his pants and slid a hand inside to fetch out that nice, big, fleshy, warm... irresistible cock.

He grinned and smiled at the young mother this was going to be very easy. He helped her pout by unbottining his pants and pulled out his cock. He was easily bigger than any other man she had had hje smilied devilishly.''Go ahead suck all you want'' hii cock throbbed eagerly as if it was calling her

Back
Top Bottom