Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Mouse's F// search, RT

MouseNoises

Not actually a Mouse
❝Nice to meet y'ah!❞

-Tell me a story, let's make it great together!
❝Hay, role plays – I would like some please! Especially craving Slice of life/CP2077❞
The short version:
Discord, PMs or Threads,
Discord OOC is pretty much a must
Gay/lesbian pairings/romance is a must, nonbinary and trans individuals are also of course welcome! (basically just F// atm)
Don't care how long you take to post or if you ditch
3+ paragraphs, enough to move the story but I'm fine with longer posts as well,
This is a reposted search from 5 years ago with a little editing, yuck. o 3o;;
My name is Cody – you can call me Mouse if you like, other people do. I'm 30, work more than full time but try to find time to RP, The hours I work mean I don't really have a set bed time or a fixed time I roll out of bed, sometimes I open, sometimes I close, sometimes I go in just after opening and don't leave till a little bit before closing but it's pretty much a certainty if I'm not around I will be soon, management is hectic but it has plenty breaks, I'm usually a few minutes and a Discord message away – gotta break up monotony somehow; somewhere in all that mess I can almost always make time to reply promptly or at least an apology otherwise. I tend to post at least once a week but sometimes I'll go back and fourth a few times in a day if a partner is available and especially inspired! I won't promise more but crazy things do be happenin'
I'm nonbinary if it matters, I'm a pretty special kiddo just like you I bet. I like to role play all sorts of stuff and especially stuff with a dollop of conflict and drama because my life is boring enough if my role plays got that way too… what's left? I:< At this time I'm not interested in writing heterosexual relationships, if you have a plot that's like boom-bang-woah or we're in a plot that requires a big'ole bundle of cast and adding a heterosexual relationship seems legit whatever but yeah, gay fellas and ladies, queer folk, for me please. All that said, if I didn't want relationships/romance/kissy-face I wouldn't have made it clear the sorts identities I'm interested in writing, I want to role play romances either as a main theme or a side plot one but ideally they should be an inevitability in the role play whether or not they're a lasting one. –also, ToS is a thing I respect but I mostly role play via Discord at the moment.
I like to know junk about people's characters like pretty useless stuff that may never even matter to the role play, not 'what they are,' 'how they are,' but 'why they are,' I think is a good way to put it. I don't require super long posts always but things really hum for me when I can have 'quality & quantity' and I don't subscribe to the thinking they can only exist independent of each other. In short, meaty posts are always loved, shorter ones are okay but it's all relative to what is happening in the role play.
Role plays, I like them to happen here, or discord are my preference but I'll go to Private Messages, forums or other such places with convincing. Being friendly is important to me, as in talking – regularly somewhat. I pretty much need to have role playing partners on Discord(maybe something else) for that, for plotting, for chit-chatting and the like. I find it hard to stay invested in a role play otherwise for some reason or another. I'm pretty ditch friendly, I'll wait a week or a couple weeks, ask what's up – if I don't hear from you I can take a guess at what's up and it's whatever, I'll even be all 'haay, nice to hear from you again,' if you change your mind later. I don't usually ditch, it's happened – I'm only human.
When The Man Comes Around:
Inspiration: Johnny Cash song of the same name.
Themes: Supernatural, rapture, action, adventure, survival, religion/spirituality, dogma, unlikely heroes and allies, potential zompoc addition,
What could a tinfoil hat wearing shamed "demonologist" TV personality, an Identity thief turned evangelist, street walker and skeptic nun all have in common? -well, the same thing as everyone else on this earth; when the man comes around and the rapture begins they'll be called up or struck down though they may not quite be ready.
The sky has opened and the divine have come to bring us all home, the wicked burn and wither and the righteous ascend gloriously. Angels walk the streets dolling out judgement in swathes, those with doubt in their hearts run and those ready bow resigned, happy to meet their maker even. So what happens to those who do not accept? -those who run from judgement, what happens to the world after the angels leave, does the rapture end? -was it even God as we understand him who caused all this or is something more sinister at work?
How it will play!
I would like this role play to be somewhere between a survival story and potentially like getting to the bottom of what happened, why it happened and who caused it if not "The Man" and I would like it to happen between very unlikely or at least unique interesting characters. Interactions with angels and demons on either side of the struggle, maybe those who don't ascend become something more like ghouls than just piles of ash on the corner. There's a lot of thought building to do and a fair number of moving parts but we can keep it a simple story or a really long broad arching one!
Elysian Fields:
Inspiration: Megadeth song of the same name.
Themes: Greek Mythology, action, adventure, period-slice of life, fantasy,
The Elysian Fields, Elysium or "The Islands" are known far and wide as a special slice of the afterlife dedicated solely to Heroes and the greatest of men or those touched by the gods, a place where all is joyous, happy and free, where nobody feels pain, where one can spend eternity doing just as they like and for all their very own personal heaven far over the western sea at the very corner of the world.
Sounds like a pretty awesome place to conquer doesn't it? Why wait for your turn in heaven, live life pure and true and by the rules cried out by heralds of the gods when you could simply sail the sea and take Elysium for yourself? Well, that is exactly what a self-proclaimed god, a king, plans to do. After conquering much of the known world and decisively winning near every battle before him (or her) the leader of the world (fantasy or period) as its known intends to conquer heaven whether or not this land truly exists or it is just the romantic waxing of a poet long dead.
How it will play!
Now this could be a fantasy or a loose period piece and those would decide just how much world building we have to do but I love the idea of a conqueror who loves their soldiers and people so much and has taken them across the world in a glorious campaign to conquer all they see then decides "What is left but heaven?" now this could certainly be just the preparing since I imagine the whole idea of sailing over the edge of the world and amassing an armada large enough to conquer heaven would probably take years! -it could be a political sort of drama, could be the voyage, could be an actual legit battle for heaven or discovering a new continent like some Columbus type shit, maybe even the shamed return of the glorious leader and their men or them being greeted happily into Elysium only to realize later they died on the voyage and they want to try and return to life so it becomes a battle to escape Elysium!
-could also potentially be changed into a scifi, replacing it all with like another planet 'n' such y'ah know?
Enema of the State:
Inspiration: Blink 182 Album of the same name.
Themes: Coming of age, modern drama, she's/he's not the one, moving on, drama, overcoming adversity,
This is sort of a dump of random youthy (18-22ish) age group modern dramas that this album drums up for me. Growing up in a small town (or area of the city) where everyone knows each other and is in walking distance, wishing your friend had a car so you could drive to the city, wishing you could afford to get out of mom and dad's basement and really be yourself, finding out your high school sweet heart isn't the one or that the person you always wanted to be with/had a crush on isn't what you thought and a friend was your real love all along - y'know, quintessential afterschool special drama with gay folks and grittier additions. I have too many ideas to list for this sort of stuff but if you're interested in it just say word and I'll spit them out till one sticks.
Random shit I dig and would do plots of,
gritty drama, drug/crime lifestyles, fantasy, slice of life, zombies, supernatural,
Themes: Moving up in life, falling down, overcoming adversity, addicted to chaos, infidelity, emotional turmoil/abuse, passionate hot and cold love, summer loving, relationships of convenience, killing boredom, partying, putting life pieces back together, barely scraping by, drug abuse and sorted recovery from, codependency, crime, same sex love and relationships, action, deception, uneasy alliances, moral opposition, indignation, empathy, war-forged bonds, discrimination/overcoming adversity, the occult, supernatural and fantastical happenings, alternate universes, magic and miracles. +maybe a band theme/almost famous?
Some other old plots!
Flowers in her hair the day he died,
Themes: Letting go of loved ones lost (a sibling), coming out of the closet, self-sabotage, love, romance, bdsm (possibly), modern setting, self-exploration, comedy, angst, consensual, possible addiction, slice of life, coming of age (though characters will be 18+ possibly early to late 20's), funeral homes, small town blues, denial and grief.

On a brisk autumn morning, her brother and she were driving home from a night in the city, the road was slick with an early snow and her brother maybe not fit to drive. He was always such a free spirit, always had it figured out, he knew it all without never needing to be told a thing and that said he didn't lord it over her – he knew it all without being a know-it-all… she respected him more than anyone, he was more than her brother – he was her best friend! The last thing she really remembered before the dark was a gut wrenching squeal of tires and what she could only imagine was steel on steel crumpling and shearing.
When her eyes opened again beautiful chaos replaced the darkness – a truck overturned, black smoke billowed, steel and iron, asphalt and patches of red snow, a faint smell of marijuana and the taste of cigarettes and booze – and flowers… so many petals caught in the wind, fluttering like the flecks of snow that carried side by side. There was no produce, no oil or toxic waste spewing from the open steel maw of the truck that had careened into her brother's Jeep but instead flowers of all colour and variety, planter soil and shattered terracotta… and she fainted once again with flowers in her hair and road rash on her side where she'd been ejected from the jeep, the driver's side of the vehicle crushed like a pop-can beneath the back corner of the sheared floral transport.
"C'mon sweetheart, your brother would have wanted you to help." She was growing so tired of being coaxed out of her depression by her parent's telling her what her brother would have wanted – but if she'd never agreed to their terms she'd never of met her. The funeral home director's daughter, the quirky, sexy, ray of sunshine in a black corset that made it all better, maybe it was what her brother would have wanted after all.
I want this to be a budding romance between two girls, possibly with some BDSM (with the Funeral Home Director's daughter as top) it would start as a friendship with sexual tension and flirting and turn to a relationship involving one character trying to stay strong through the loss of her brother and the other picking up the slack where she can't. I'm not intending to make it super depressing dramatic bleak stuff – there of course will be moments of this but I wanted it to be more frank views and denial of feelings broken up by the romantic scenes and sexually charged scenes. The idea is still just that, an idea, but the imagery of the accident in my head is beautiful and this is what came of that. Open to input and changes and willing to talk plenty on just how to make it something worth enjoying.

"Eat Shit & kill yourself, -Signed, Everyone" College/city setting twisted romance
Themes, College setting, possible age gaps, dubious consent, consensual, possible addiction, possible public humiliation, pseudo-slave/mistress or power struggles, corruption, drama, possible romance, possible black mail, slice of life, twisted romance, character development, coming of age/into age.

From the top rung of the social ladder of her high school to a complete and total emotionally bankrupt adult entering the fearful world of post-secondary education without a single friend in the world Heidi finds herself in a relationship with the only sort of love she thinks she deserves. Heidi was that bitch everybody wishes they could be, popular, beautiful, wealthy and with a brother following in her footsteps as captain of the much praised football/hockey/lacrosse team of their high-brow suburban community.
After a chain of events involving her transitional period from the darkness of her closet, a turn in the social tide-pool that left all the people she'd given a world of shit simply for being themselves bucking back and her brother fumbling through what would have been the biggest game of his high school career Heidi was practically turned to the target of any scornful word in their town overnight. She thought the people she would have called friends would be there for her, or at least the few girls she fooled around with under the bleachers might, she thought her brother would understand – her parents did, she never would have believed the community could possibly blame her for any short coming of her athlete brother… well, she thought a lot of things – she'd been wrong about most of them too.
Her own medicine had been a bitter pill to swallow and she was not long for the bed she'd made so instead, on a desperate whim she called her aunt Libby and headed for the city with the clothes on her back, half a tank of gas and whatever would fit in the back seat of the sedan her parents bought her for her sixteenth birthday now three years behind her.
This is a twist on the Outcast x Popular pairings often broached that would see our "outcast" as a previously very popular character now on the other end of the spectrum and feeling very guilty for it, trying to decide whether to re-establish herself as queen-bee in another town or turn over a new leaf while being pulled into a stringless reoccurring one night stand with a girl much like herself the year before – still popular and still a total thoughtless selfish bitch. This could also work as corruption plot, Heidi finding herself into a world of drugs and other decidedly unhealthy coping mechanisms and troublesome situations/relationships. It is the starting breath of a character involved in a plot – not necessarily a plot itself. I also have ideas for the sort of person the character may become given a year or more to put themselves back together and reinvent – the possibility of an age gap relationship in her home town (if she stayed) or someone else who moved to the city in tow are open for debate as well.
More or less, I want a plot involving a fallen social queen being repaid in kind for her misdoings and either put back together or kicked while she's down and out.
Subplot, I'll leave this to the partner since as it stands the idea itself is only centered around Heidi – your character can have all sorts of stuff going on in their world.
My shit friends and their stupid psychic parties,
Themes, modern setting, intimacy, romance, drama, possible addiction, occult/psychic/median mumbo-jumbo that could be legitimate or a lie, interpersonal conflict, self-sabotage, love and a little smut.

This plot is something more recent I came up with, like, yesterday recent – after my mother had all her friends over to speak with a median one by one and he told them whatever it is a median tells people then they got to come back to the kitchen and have a few drinks and a good time with the news they received. This is where my mind went after my mom told me about how she's going to find love and my late step father said he wants me to be good and a handful of other stuff I really didn't enjoy sitting through. If it isn't clear already, I don't believe in this sort of thing.
Brooklyn is a late twenty-something woman who's long grown bitter and tired of the pursuit of happiness and the dream girl that's going to give it to her. She's successful in her career, has a beautiful loft and a handful of very nice friends some married with children others content in their relationships, some between relationships she latches onto while they're still bitter then drifts away from when they find new love. Brooklyn is beginning to resign herself to a reservation for one that is sure to last the rest of her life, she doesn't believe she'll ever find love and maybe thinks she doesn't deserve it so instead she isolates and persists in a perpetual life of reoccurring one night stands with one woman and a few odd romps with other women she meets at bars in and out of the village or on an online lesbian dating site in her city.
Every year since they were in college Brooklyn's friends had invited a psychic over for a night of fun, drinking and a round-robin seat of what's in store for them. Their median told Stacy she'd be married with two adopted beautiful biracial children and a big dog and they'd only eat the best food, three months later she fell deeply in love with a chef from the village and all those tales came true, she told Sarah her great aunt would visit her in form of a humming bird one morning and she'd know she passed on peacefully and everything was going to be okay, sure enough – next week, having her morning coffee in the back yard a humming bird floated just outside her sunroom to bid her good morning. Brooklyn went for drinks but never did the reading the first two times, she stopped showing up all together after that.
This year, her girlfriends have convinced her to come and finally do the reading, she doesn't really even know why she agreed other than so they'd have nothing to give her shit for, get them off their back, tired of the punch lines and being the butt of one of their inside jokes.
Across the table she sits from a beautiful woman with a knock out grin and all-knowing eyes.
"You don't believe in this stuff eh?"
"No, I don't. But if it will get my friends off my back… fuck it right? –no offence."
"Non-taken… well, I'll spare you most of what these things are usually laced with but you should know, you're going to fall in love… or at least in lust. You're going to want to be with this woman for the rest of your life, you're going to do things with her you've never done with any woman, not since your ex, she's going to challenge you and make you want to change… but you're not going to work out, I don't know why but you'll be heart broken, you'll wish things were different and… and uh… hrmph, you can send the next girl in."
Brooklyn, upset by the news thinking it all a bunch of bullshit heads to her usual place on a Saturday night, Clarissa's a local lesbian bar – has a few drinks, scopes a few women, puts the awkward night behind her… and who walks in? None other than Mrs. Psychic herself, the woman who she'll love, who she'll want to change for, who she'll relentlessly sabotage her relationship with because she knows it will never work out… and hate herself when she realizes the reason it didn't was her skeptical sabotage and inability to accept a good thing into her heart.
I want this to be a romance with some sex but a focus on the relationship and conflicts between them. They both know it will never last and the fear that their failure is just around the corner driving wedges between them, something like that o 3o It's still a very rough idea but yep, open to changes and suggestions and whatever.

Some Pairings if that's a good place to start for you,
MODERN DRAMATIC
Addict x Codependent
Old love x Old love
Fresh off break up x never been committed
New to the city x tired of the city
New to the country x tired of the country
Drug dealer x drug addict
Journalist x Publisher
Intern x Intern
Student x Student
Student x Student Aid
Student x Teacher's Aid
Returning to town x left behind
Reformed x shameless
Old soul x young at heart
Broken heart x Hopeless romantic
On vacation x resident
Con/cheat x down on their luck
Latchkey kid all grown up x well off
Mature x getting there
If you got an idea, pairing, plot - send it my way I'm totally open.
ALSO:
A link to my F-list bios which have some kinks listed. o;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom