Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bad things happen. (Contains NSFW pics)

Psychotic nymph

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So, What am I looking for?,

I would love to explore perverse degenerate psychotic fantasies with male / female characters..

Limits.. Realistic human characters in a human world only though vamps and futa's accepted in the right circumstances. I play in the first only via PM's (I don't mind pitching 1st against 3rd). No one liners, I tend to write around 500 words+ depending the scene. All character in play must be 15+. Death, erotic, tragic or very bad endings are desired but can be negotiable if a play is dark or interesting in other aspects. No controlling M/C thoughts, emotions etc, M/C will have a mind of her own. Otherwise I'm very open to many things so feel free to ask.

I enjoy developing stories with partners exploring mutual kinks and ideas but please be inventive, normal stuff bores me quickly, that's not to say sensual vanilla scenes are off the table, so much depends on the scene.

I prefer to play the more submissive role though M/C can also be eager to push or explore the limits, or she can be shy and naive or anywhere in between with her own dark desires, needs or issues.

I think I'm preferring a fxf scene right now wheres theres a deep attraction that leads us into who knows where.

This is fantasy only with a hard line drawn between fantasy and reality..

Ons.
Dangerous situations, fatal attractions.
Dangerous sex
Blackmail, coercion, corruption.
Nymphomania.
Obsessions.
Mental health issues.
Bad ends
Non-con/dub-con, forced orgasms
Depraved sexual acts.
Blood gore horror, mutilation, blood-play, asphyxiation, piercing, impalement
Masturbation
Voyeurism,
Enemas, toilet play, denial, control or loss of.
Asphyxia games
Self harm
F-list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom