Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Trying my hand at playing as a femboy! (FemboyxFemale/Futa)

Hello everyone! Today, I'd like to try my hand at being a femboy. Well, not really since today, I've already been playing as a femboy sometimes, but now I actually decided to make a thread about playing as one!

I'm a male, currently 22 years of age. I've had experience in roleplaying for about 4-5 years, and experience in ERP for about 2 years. I heavily prefer playing as the submissive role, but I can occasionally switch if my partner so desires.

I'm okay with any kind of domme. Whether they be gentle or not, so long as they are a domme I am okay with it. The only thing I ask is that if you are not a gentle domme, don't overdo it. I'm not much for pointless cruelty, I don't get enjoyment out of being used as a human punching bag or as a knife sharpener. If that is okay with you, there should be little to no problems between us!

I try to match whatever my partner is doing, but I usually write around 1-3 paragraphs myself. As long as you have decent grammar or better then you're pretty much set! I play both first and third person, so don't be shy to tell me your preference~

I might make a more specific thread at one point, but for now, I'm gonna keep it simple here. I just want to have my brains fucked out. I want to be the perfect toy for someone, and to be used as such. The sole purpose of my being should be to have my cock and asshole used for your pleasure, without any question. Then I want to make a huge mess of the place, with either your, mine, or both of our sticky cum being everywhere. Your body, my body, anywhere you can think of... It'll be a true cum fest.

I have a plot in mind that we could do. It's a very basic plot and by no means detailed, but at the very least there's a storyline we could follow, and there's lots of room for backstories we could think of. If you don't like it feel free to suggest something yourself! I like to hear your ideas too~

My character is a male prostitute. Circumstances had kicked him out of the house when he still lived with his parents, and selling his body was the only way to survive. At first he had a lot of success, but gradually, he started to lose more and more customers, until he basically could not survive anymore.

Now, your character is a rich futa/woman, living either alone or together with your wife (the choice is up to you). YC always wanted to hire a cute male prostitute and eventually you decide to actually go for it, and YC find out about MC. YC decide to hire me for the night and MC gladly accepts! They have the fuck session of a lifetime, and YC was so convinced that you wanted to take him in for herself... To use whenever she pleases.

And there you have it! Again, we don't need to do this plot specifically, go ahead and give any suggestions you may have!

I now have an F-list! Finally decided to actually spend time making one, which is something I've been procrastinating for the longest time. Feel free to check it out and see if we match kink-wise!

F-list

PM me if interested! I hope to hear from you soon c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom