Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salacious Times in Skullport (Forgotten Realms) (All Welcome)

Rivine

Supernova
SF2-skullport.png

Skullport, also known as the Port of Shadows, was a subterranean city located far below Waterdeep. While rumors of this subterranean domain of villainy persisted throughout the surface world, few of its inhabitants had any knowledge of any points of entry.​

The opening starts in a "public bathhouse" which in truth is a place for people to indulge in their desires, no matter how debauched they might be...​

The damp walls provided little support as Daelas tried to find a little more purchase, his fingers gripping at the bricks. A loud groan escaped the toned demon blooded half-elf, his body quaking as it endured an invasion. Bent over at the waist with his legs apart, Daelas' bubble butt was being invaded by a delicious cock. Did he know who's cock it was? No, he'd never laid eyes on the dark haired fellow in his life, but that didn't matter. What mattered was how it stretched the tight walls of his ass, hitting that spot inside over and over. But as good as it was, it sadly was over too soon.

There was a tightening of his companion's rod and then Daelas felt it, the flood of seed spurting forth to fill his greedy hole. Letting out another moan he quivered, loving the feeling of being filled. But it lasted only a moment, for the other male drew out, releasing Daelas' hips at the same time. Not wanting it to be over quite yet the silver haired half-elf spun around, somewhat wobbly, but managed to squat down and quickly engulfed the cum covered cock with his mouth. Cum leaked out of his ass, pooling on the floor with water that was there from the shower they hadn't bothered to be under, even as he suckled and licked at the stranger's dick. But sadly the swarthy man pulled away, his cock remaining soft, saying something in a language Daelas didn't understand as he left.

"Damn," he murmured as he was left alone, then sighed and rose to his feet. Daelas didn't often get to indulge in his proclivities like this, but when he did he had found that Skullport was the place to do so, especially the bathhouse with a title in drow that translated roughly to "den of depravity", but really it had a deeper and more lascivious meaning than any words in the common tongue could manage. While various jobs and such kept Daelas on the surface most of the time he often wished he could spend a few months a year in the bathhouse rather than the odd day he managed every so often.

Still unsatisfied with his indulgences for the day Daelas slowly wandered out of the more private room, taking a hall that lead back to one of the more public baths. Along the way he saw various scenes of debauchery, some romantic, others outright depraved, all which brought a smile to his lips. Entering into a larger domed room with a steaming recessed bath in the middle, Daelas had no qualms about crossing the open space to the steaming water fully nude. Around him were beings of a dozen different races or more, some just chatting, others in the midst of fucking. But he ignored them all for now, instead lowering himself into the waters and sighing as he leaned back against one of the sides of the bath. Only then did he begin to look around, his silver-grey eyes greedily searching the crowd for his next partners... or perhaps partners.

Last edited:
2Y5LCG1.png
The wafting clouds of steam filling the bathhouse seemed particular thick at this end of the pool, a dense screen of roiling warm mist as Daelas slid into the waters. A few moments later the steam parted as if it was a set of shimmering curtains drawn open by an unseen hand, revealing that the half elf was not alone.

No more than a few arm's lengths away from him lounged a woman who seemed at home in the steamy environment. Indeed she was: Aeala Tiranis was plane-touched, a steam genasi, born with the influence of elemental water and fire comingling and boiling in her veins. Her skin was blue-grey with shimmering sky-blue tattoos – or birthmarks, it was hard to say – and features such as her almond shaped eyes, broad but dainty nose and full lips hinted at Chult or the Shining South. Her hair was a billow of white curls and wavelets that flowed like the steam in the air around them, never still despite being saturated with water. She had the graceful, compact toned physique of a dancer or swordswoman, but there was no shortage of feminine curves either. There was an abundance of golden jewelery adorning her slightly pointed ears, such as a sailor might wear.

Resting against the edge of the bath with her elbows stretched back against the stone lip, the water lapped at the swells of Aeala's breasts, only the way the steam seemed to curl lovingly around her preventing Daelas from getting a fuller show. Her eyes were half-lidded, the dark silver lashes drooping as if she had almost been drifting off to sleep, but her beestung lips curved in amusement as she looked over at him.

"So much for privacy," she murmured breathily, evidently joking since the bathhouse was quite busy. Aeala picked up a sea sponge that was bobbing past and tossed it lazily to Daelas. "Since you're here, Pretty Eyes, the least you could do to make yourself useful is scrub my back." The steam genasi turned lazily in the water, resting her front against the edge of the bath, crossed arms on the edge cradling her head.

Last edited:
776353a688316b261159345186c8f7e3.jpg
Keen elf-kin eyes focused on the feminine figure that seemed to form out of the mist. Or had it merely been an opportune breeze that made it swirl away? Regardless, the beauty of the being that Daelas found himself looking at was enrapturing and brought a pleased smile to his lips. He was certainly very, very glad that he had opted to return to the bath after his last tryst!

"My apologies," he countered, his tone soft and jesting in response to her 'complaint' about the loss of privacy, quickly adding, "Had I know it was privacy you wanted, I could have booked us a private room." The latter was an obvious come on. But it seemed that he hadn't needed to bother! The stranger in the bath with her alluring features tossed a sponge his way and told him to be useful. Well they wouldn't have to ask him twice! Daelas let out a soft chuckle, his silver eyes sparkling with lust and appreciation as he caught the sponge and then slid through the water. "Well who am I to turn down such an invitation?" he mused aloud.

He approached the feminine figure, reaching out with the sponge to start where he had been bidden, at their back. He used the sponge to gently scrub at her shoulders and worked his way down to her mid back, making slow circles. But as he did this the fingers of his free hand drifted along in the wake of the cleaning, moving over her muscles and even running gently along her sides. "What brings you here tonight?" he asked as he washed the lovely being that had so quickly asked for his touch.

Last edited:
2Y5LCG1.png
Aeala tilted her head, letting her mass of seemingly weightless cloud of white hair tumble to the side, bearing her back to Daelas' attentions. Lithe muscles and shapely womanly ripples tapered down her spine, and the coiling markings on her skin looked like a scribe had taken a quill and lovingly underlined the lines and curves of her form. Szuldar, the genasi called these markings, and Aeala's slowly changed from azure to a deep violet colour as the half-elf began working the sponge over her bare back, as if his touch was warming them.

"Mmmhnn," Aeala murmured appreciatively as Daelas' fingers wandered her skin, showing no disapproval. Her chin in the crook of her elbow, she glanced over her shoulder at him, eyes lazy and feline. "You have good hands, Pretty Eyes. Are you a spellcaster? It feels like you know how to create enchantments with your fingers. Go lower; I have a knot in the small of my back." She considered his question, a sharp or evasive reply rising to her lips; but his pleasant touch made her still her tongue. "Where else would I feel comfortable?" she smiled. "I am born of steam. But as it happens, I had some shore leave, and a desire to spend it somewhere warm and wet."

She inhaled a lungful of the perfumed steamy air and exhaled it, a billow of mist enveloping the pair of them like a ribbon. "And what about you? What are you doing here, apart from doing good sponge work, of course?"

As the gensai relaxed under his touch, the male couldn't help but continue to smile. Her skin was softer than he thought it would be, as if he were caressing a wisp of steam turned into flesh. He wasn't exactly sure of her heritage, but undoubtedly water and perhaps air were in the mix? It didn't really matter overly much to him. What mattered was that she wished for him to continue to touch him, if the changing colors of her szuldar meant anything.

His suspicions were confirmed with her unintelligible sound of appreciation. This was going swimmingly as far as Daelas was concerned!

Her question was greeted with a soft chuckle before he answered, "I have many skills, though I will say I have been known to cast an enchantment from time to time. Though I suspect nothing as enchanting as your enrapturing physique." His hands, both supple and strong, moved as she had bit him, going down to her lower back. His fingers began to gently knead at her corded muscles, seeking out the tight spot that she had informed him of.

As he worked he listened to her, nodding along as she replied to his inquiry. Born of steam was it? So a blending of water and fire perhaps? How intriguing! But it was the 'warm and wet' comment that caused Daelas to feel a tingling in his nether regions. Oh, that had been delicious.

Smirking as she asked him why he was there, the half-elf practically cooed, "I too have come here to relax. And hopefully to indulge my desires in something warm and wet also." Just as he said this his fingers found the knot and deftly, as well as gently, worked it out.

Last edited:
2Y5LCG1.png

Aeala let her eyes flit closed as the man's hands moved down her body, the smile lingering on her lips. “Many skills, is it? Quite the braggart you are! I hope it's not all idle boasting.” The steam genasi arched her back subtly as Daelas worked, her slender hips and firm, rounded ass pushing backwards slightly in response to his use of the sponge and his fingers. There was a slight pop from her spine and she gave a soft grunt that became a sigh of pleasure. The tracery of lines in her skin blossomed with a rich purple hue that spread slowly from the small of her back where he massaged. "Oh, Beshaba, that's good."

Pearly white teeth dug into the lush pout of her lower lip as she opened her eyes, giving him a smouldering gaze. “If it's something warm and wet you desire, Pretty Eyes, you know where to find it, don't you? Go lower.” Aeala wiggled her hips in the water, sending ripples dancing around her form as the steamy air clung to them in a hot, sultry cloak.

Daelas grinned at her teasing retort and calling him a braggart. "Well I am sure you shall find out soon enough if I am full of hot air," he retorted game fully. But his fingers work on her showed rather clearly that he wasn't just blowing smoke up her ass. Though if she wanted something up her ass, blowing or not, he was more than game for that! And it seemed that she might be as well, or at least for slightly tamer pleasures, if the movements of her hips an ass meant anything.

But as she let out that sigh and called out to Beshaba, the man chuckled. "I think you ought to give Sharess the credit. It was one of her clerics that taught me that," Daelas informed her playfully.

Things quickly took a turn to the sexual, not that Daelas mind. Seeing that look in her eyes caused his manhood to throb with growing desire. Gods above and below, but she had the look of a succubi on the hunt! And he was happy to endure such a gaze. "Lower, is it?" he asked teasingly as he released the sponge, his hands sliding over her ass, giving it a squeeze. "Hmmm, I think I know what you mean," the half-elf mused aloud softly, even as his left hand slid lower, between her legs, and soon he was caressing her womanhood with his nimble fingers.

Last edited:
2Y5LCG1.png

The man could take a hint – though Aeala wasn't sure of her behaviour could be considered merely hinting, or if it had risen to the level of full on wanton beckoning. Either way, he responded to her suggestions just as she hoped he would. She hadn't taken then the measure of the man yet, whether he was predator or prey, neither, or both, but he certainly seemed amenable to her desires, full of his own and was easy on the eyes. There were worse ways to spend shore leave...

Her derriere flexed as Daelas ran his hands over it, two perky globes of firm flesh grinding briefly back against his palms. Letting the water support her weight Aeala spread her thighs slightly apart as his fingers explored between them, finding the velvet folds of her sex and the full, soft thatch of hair that adorned it. “Ouh... nhhhn...” she gave a stuttering breath as his touch sent sparks of pleasure through her nethers, making her arch her hips against his hand eagerly. “Remind me to give a donation to the Dancing Lady's temples in gratitude for those hands, then,” Aeala purred.

Raising her head from where it rested in her arms, she reached back and clasped the back of Daelas' head. Grasping a handful of the half-elf's long smooth silver hair she pulled him towards her, turning her face back over her shoulder to bring his mouth down on hers. Her lips were soft and cushioned, her kiss greedy, her tongue swiping over his mouth before suckling on his lower lip, biting it gently, letting it free.

“This water's too cold for my tastes, Pretty Eyes,” she said huskily. “What say we retire to one of the private steam rooms and find out what else those hands can do when it's very hot... and wet... hmmm?” Without waiting for an answer Aeala released Daelas and grabbed the stone lip of the bath. With lithe strength she pulled herself up out of the water and stood up, water cascading down her graceful, nude body, giving the man a good look at her curved rump, toned thighs and long tapering legs. Glancing down at him with an inviting smirk, Aeala headed towards the back rooms, an alluring sway in her gait.

Her desire was evident. If words hadn't been enough, the way her body had moved in response to him would have been. Together? Well Daelas wasn't an idiot. What was more, he wanted more of her as well! After all, that was why he had come to such an establishment. Such a lovely being as the steam gensai woman before him had to have come for similar reasons. So why shouldn't they both indulge?

The sounds she made when he touched her sex caused his own to swell further with want. He would have done more, touched her more, responded to her purred comment, but he quickly found his mouth pressed against hers. The kiss was returned with equal gusto, his tongue dancing with hers even as his fingers brushed against her lower lips, seeking to elicit further lust filled noises from her. As she released his lower lip, a low, soft growl of desire escaped the male. She was going to be very fun indeed!

"If you say so," Daelas said by way of agreeing when she said that the water wasn't to her liking. He grinned when she suggested a private room and nodded, adding quickly, "That sounds lovely." Those pretty eyes of his drank in the sight of her as she exited the pool and he even took the opportunity to give that delectable ass a quick slap as she pulled herself out of the water.

Daelas didn't need the inviting smirk, he was following after her already. He hoisted himself out of the pool with ease, his athletic body on full display. He might not have been rippling with muscle, but he was well toned, a bit more of a swimmers physique to him.

His steps were quick and he caught up to her, walking by her side as he reached a hand down to give her lovely rump another squeeze as they walked. "You know, I was just in one of these rooms a bit ago," the half-elf confessed, adding, "I think you will be far more fun than the man I spent my time with last was."

2Y5LCG1.png

Aeala surprised herself with a yelp as Daelas swatted his palm against her backsided as she walked away. Daelas would notice the swirling szuldar that made symmetical spirals on her cheeks flare lavender where her spanked her.

1654841023109.jpeg From the lounging bathers in the den of debauchery came a few whistles, chuckles or envious calls as admiring eyes followed the half-elven man and genasi woman to the private steam rooms, but most kept to their own business. As Daelas lengthened his stride to catch up with her, Aeala took the opportunity to glance down, up and down again at his body. As someone who spent a lot of time in the water – was practically at home in it, thanks to her elemental blood – she admired his swimmer's physique, and was picturing all the ways that lean, sleek body might be put to use. Her gaze lingered on the obvious, erect evidence of his arousal, and when she felt his hand curl around her ass she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, giving it a soft squeeze and a slow stroke from base to head. “Don't worry, Pretty Eyes,” she cooed. “I'll take your mind off him soon enough.”

Aeala pushed open the door to the steam room, inhaling deeply as the swelteringly hot, humid air roiled out, and she stepped forward into it. The room contained a small circular pool that produced copious vapours, the stone floors were warm underfoot, and there were carved cedarwood benches along the walls. Numerous lanterns created a gentle golden glow, their glass sides drizzled with condensation.

Turning to face Daelas as the door closed behind them, Aeala grasped both his wrists and pulled his arms around her, guiding his hands to her ass. Standing close and looking up at him, her breasts pillowed against his chest – not enormous, but a generous handful at least. Lifting one of his hands, she brought his palm down on her flared backside with a thwap of sweat-glistening skin on skin. “Again,” she drawled, half-teasing, half-demanding.

The yelp was pleasing, but the way the szuldar changed colors was even better. Daelas was quickly beginning to realize what the change in colors meant. How alluring and intriguing! He'd use that knowledge certainly, though not for any goodly purpose.

The calls, chuckles and whistles actually excited Daelas even more. He did somewhat enjoy an audience, though he wasn't about to ask if she wanted one. She had said a private room, so he was more than happy to oblige.

He had noticed her gazing at him and felt a thrill of excitement dance up his spine. This grew to a surge though as she took hold of his shaft, giving it a squeeze and stroke. "Ngggh!" he whimpered softly. She hadn't seemed to mind that he'd been with someone else. Unable to help himself he spoke softly into her ear, "His seed is still in me. Perhaps you can get creative with its removal so I no longer have anything to remind me of him." Daelas loved to share illicit details of what he'd done before, though if she wasn't keen on acting on it, that would be fine.

Once inside the steam room he let out a soft sight. The warmth of the floor was very inviting indeed. But the sudden closeness of her body was even more pleasant! The way she directed his hands to her ass, even using one to slap her own ass made him grin. "Again is it?" he teasingly asked, then did just that, using his strong hand to smack her other ass cheek. That done he leaned in, his own plump lips pressing against hers, this time he caught her bottom lip with his teeth, giving it a little nibble before he pulled back. His other hand raised and again came down, the sound of the impact filling the small room.

A slim line of burnt orange was forming around the outer edge of the corona in his eyes. Licking his lips he murmured to her, "I can do much more to your lovely ass than just slap it, Sweet Lips."

2Y5LCG1.png

There was no bashfulness in the way Aeala moaned in approval as Daelas took her guidance and delivered a stinging spank to her derriere. The sound was guttural, lustful, the spark of pain sending waves of pleasure to her core like ripples in the ocean. The genasi pressed into him as he smacked her ass again, one of her own arms coiling around his body to clasp between his shoulderblades, clenching their bodies together, while her other hand slid down his chest, tracing the sculpted lines of muscle down to where his hardness pressed against her stomach.

Aeala grazed her palm lightly along the half-elf's cock, petting its velvet-sheathed stiffness like a cat. Her mouth opened slightly to receive his kiss, a throaty giggle rising as he, consciously or not, mimicked the one she had given him almost exactly. It was more than enjoyable enough that she didn't mind, however, and her tongue slipped between his lips to deepen the kiss.

When he broke away long enough to promise more than slaps, Aeala smirked at her new nickname. Turnabout was fair play, she supposed. She also noticed the malevolent ochre gleam in his eyes, and her hand came up to trace the shape of his orbits, curiously caressing his chiselled features. "There's more to you than it seems, isn't there, Pretty Eyes?" she smiled, recognising a fellow plane-touched. "You've got a bit of wickedness in you. I can't wait to see it come out." She brushed her fingers across his sensual mouth, pushing the tips between his lips.

Aeala leaned up, pressing her lush mouth to his jaw, adorning his throat with a necklace of kisses. She dragged her teeth across his skin and flicked her tongue along his windpipe while her other hand cupped and kneaded the head of his cock against her navel. "Call me selfish, but when it comes to kissing ass, I prefer to receive than to give," the steam genasi whispered, giving a fluid, half-apologetic shrug of her shoulders. Easing herself away from Daelas she curled herself down onto one of the wooden benches, picking up a bottle of rosewater-scented oil and tossing it to him. "But if you want to do more than slap..." she offered with a slow, seductive smile.

The sounds that the slaps to the woman's rear caused her to make were glorious. Her unbridled nature was the likes of which Daelas yearned to find more often in the world at large. Too many folk were uptight and close minded. But not this one! And he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to enjoy her company further.

The feeling of their bodies pressed together thanks to her pulling them closer made his excitement swell. Her touching it so eagerly made it rise fully, engorged with want and desire. A soft moan escaped the man as she stroked and fondled his manhood. It took all his concentration to continue to kiss her and to not lose himself in the attention that she was giving him!

But as their lips parted and she commented about his eyes, he shrugged. She was correct of course, there was more to him. A soft chuckle escaped him when she mentioned wickedness. Daelas would have said more in response, but her fingers prevented it. Instead he ran the tip of his tongue along her fingers and even gave them a little suckle as they came into his mouth.

The attention he gave his throat caused him to shudder, the feeling of lips, tongue and teeth driving his desire to even further heights. Gods but this woman knew how to excite a man! And then her hand was at his cock again, fondling it more. "Nghhhh..." was all he managed to get out when she talked about kissing ass, his mind entirely elsewhere.

Then she was gone.

Blinking, Daelas barely managed to regain his senses enough to catch the oil she tossed his way. He fumbled it for a breath, but then caught it. His mind took a moment to digest what she had said, then a grin sprang onto his lips. "Oh, I want to do much more," he murmured. Daelas didn't wait for further invitation. The half-elf moved over to the bend and took hold of one of her hips with his free hand, using it as leverage to turn her over and lift her up slightly to help her maneuver so that one of her knees was on the bench, her other foot braced upon the ground with her hands supporting her upper body. Setting the oil bottle on the bench, Daelas' hands took hold of that lovely ass, squeezing her cheeks before he spread them apart. Eagerly he leaned in, his tongue slipping out to brush along the outer folds of her womanhood before it swiped down to her nub, brushing over it, then swirling around it. He intended to get her good and ready before he mounted her.

2Y5LCG1.png

There was a momentary resistance as Daelas laid his hand on Aeala's hip. She set her weight, tensed her muscles, resisting the motion... then relented, letting him take the lead in this lusty little dance of theirs. She spun gracefully and cocked her knee up on the bench as he directed, her other leg gloriously taut and tapered, her body canted towards the wall, hips thrust back, palms on the warm, rough stonework.

"Ah-nh-mnh..." the woman purred as he fondled her derriere, the firmly muscled and softly fleshed cheeks tensing and relaxing as he pressed and parted them. Aeala tossed her cloudy hair and rested her cheek against the wall of the steam room, watching Daelas askance and grinning as he lowered himself behind her, his jaw finding its way between her spread thighs. The silk rasp of his tongue on her nether lips made her eyes half-lid and spine arch, grinding her ass back against his face. Her fingers curled, scratching at the stone before she reached back, curling her palm on the back of his head, sinking her fingers into his hair and coaxing his mouth harder against her mother-of-pearl pink womanhood.

"Oh!" her voice broke into a choked gasp as he whirled licks around the sensitive bud that crowned her sex. "That's right, Pretty Eyes..." Aeala moaned, stroking his hair and pricking her nails into his scalp needily. "Polish the pearl. Show me what that silver tongue's good for."

The man smiled as she yielded to his unspoken direction, appreciating her grace and sensuality. Her body was a delight, soft in the right places, taught in others in a way that was very pleasing. It was as if she was made to have salacious dalliances such as this!

Her lovely ass was fondled more as his tongue swiped over her sex, a pleased hum escaping him as she made wordless noises of approval. Feeling her hand at the back of his head made him tense for a moment, his mind temporarily switching to a defensive mode, but he relaxed when he heard he realized she just wanted more of his attention. Her words made her intent even more clear. As his mouth was busy, his tongue doing exactly what she wanted as he slid it around and over her jewel, he let a hand raise off her ass, then came back down, giving her rump a good slap.

But that wasn't all he did.

Daelas reached over, grabbing the bottle and quickly unstopped it. He pulled back from her sex just enough to look as he poured some over her ass cheeks, setting the container aside soon after and moving in with both hands. The oil made her cheeks glisten as he began to spread it around, massaging it into her flesh. Of course making her rear look like a deliciously glazed cake was only byproduct, albeit a lovely one, of his true intent.

His tongue slid forward again, even as a bead of oil slid down between her cheeks, and swiped over and then around her pert asshole. A soft groan escaped him as the organ slid over the hole a few more times, only to trail down over her sex once more, parting her lower lips with its passage. The oil reached her rosebud as his tongue once again graced her jewel. It was now that his fingers joined the act, well one to start, one of his thumbs as it slid between her cheeks to rub the oil around and on her puckered asshole. He took his time, lubing his digit and her hole before he gently applied pressure, seeking to ease it inside as he lavished attention upon her sex with eager, quick swipes.

2Y5LCG1.png

A smile curved Aeala's plush lips into a satisfied bow as Daelas put his tongue to the goddess' work. She prided herself on being a hedonist, a bon vivant, and there were many things she enjoyed in life, and especially in the carnal realm. But few could match a man on his knees, paying lip service and homage to her pleasant vale. Not that the man seemed particularly meek in that regard: he ate her cunny like a thief searching for the right spot to open a reticent lock, his tongue as nimble as any pick or pry. A dangerous talent, that. A woman could find herself swooning for a mouth that talented.

He proved his forthrightness again when his hand clapped down on her derriere, setting the plump firm cheeks jiggling against his face and drawing a hiss of pain and pleasure, close cousins she was intimately acquainted with from her throat. The swirling szuldar that ornamented her skin flared lavender where he had slapped her ass, and from his intimate position he could see that the matching lines on her inner thighs and lower belly were starting to shift from purple to a deep, rosy pink as his mouth worked on her. Hiding her arousal was not an option, if if she had cared to; the markings on Aeala's body betrayed her excitement at his explorations and appreciations of his gifted lips just as much as the sultry dew that gathered on her nether lips and coated his tongue as he feasted.

The hiss became a low, shuddering sigh as she felt the oil trickle down her cleft. Aeala's fingers dug into the stonework, and her hand reluctantly let go of his hair, allowing him to move his head freely. It seemed this colt would do best with a loose rein. "Ohhh-huuuhm-mnhhh..." the steam genasi moaned as he began massaging her rosebud. The little knot of muscle quivered at his touch, loosening, clenching, loosening, clenching. Each time it tightened she felt a jolt of pleasure flow from her ass to her core, the muscles squeezing in harmony. "Ah!" her eyes widened as his thumb started to part her back door, and she bit her lower lip at the pleasant intensity of the sensation. "Oh, Pretty Eyes and Clever Fingers... don't stop," she breathed, her hand curling around her body, fingers sliding down her toned stomach to flank her nether lips.

Aeala arched her back and sank down a little lower on the bench, thrusting her ass out to invite Daelas' explorations and parting the folds of her womanhood, exposing her torrid pink slit to his ministrations.

Seeing her markings change color again from the spank he had given her was so very satisfying. Almost immediately he wanted to deliver another slap, but he didn't want to have her get tired of it. She seemed to enjoy it and he wanted it to stay that way!

Practice really was the key to being good at something, and when it came to using his mouth and hands Daelas had a lot of practice. One of the upsides of being an unrepentant hedonistic slut probably! And he absolutely loved it when people appreciated his skills. But had he known that swooning was an option? Well he would have been supremely satisfied with himself and redoubled his efforts!

Her moans and urging to continue were almost unneeded. The way her body reacted, her ass arching, her womanhood becoming wetter, these were all the signs Daelas needed. But still, he loved hearing it all! And as she spread herself open for him he leaned in close, humming happily as his tongue swiped between her folds and slid in slightly. Her taste was exquisite.

He didn't neglect her ass though. The thumb worked in and out, deeper each time, until it was buried inside of her. Withdrawing it briefly he applied oil quickly to his fore and middle fingers, then once again teased her hole. He eased in one, but quickly coaxed the second one in. He was patient, working as her body signaled, but also insistent, going deeper with them and spreading her hole wider with their passage.

The half-elf's tongue slipped down to circle her clit again and slowly run over it as he worked the fingers in and out. For a moment he pulled back, smirking, the area around his mouth wet with her excitement. His own sex was hard and throbbing between his legs, wanting inside of her. "I think you may be ready for mounting... don't you?" he teased.

2Y5LCG1.png

As she felt Daelas' voice vibrate against her most sensitive realms Aeala's toes curled impulsively, and she slapped her palm against the wall. "Yesss..." she moaned, the sound escaping her lips like the hiss of a kettle reaching the boil. "Oh, yes..." Her hips bucked a little, stropping her pussy against the half-elf's tongue, her eyes rolling back as she felt the rough velvet of it against her clit. An expression of, not pain, not pleasure, but sensation so intense it was hard to distinguish the two twisted her face into a gape-lipped, furrow-browed silent gasp as his first finger penetrated her rosebud. At the second, her smile widened, the spiralling szuldar on her derriere turning a warm pink against her blue-grey skin as the sensation spread along with her ring.

A little huff of frustration rose from her chest as Daelas leaned away from her, and she looked down at him over her shoulder. Smirking at his words, Aeala shifted her weight back to both feet and spun around, reaching down to hook one hand under the man's chin. Coaxing him upright, her other hand slithered down his sweat-dappled chest, caressing his lithe muscles, hooking at his waist and pulling him towards her. Hard-tipped breasts crushed to his chest as Aeala brought her mouth up to his, a hungry kiss sampling her own honey on his lips. "Mhhhm..." she purred, kneading the muscles of his flank and slithering her tongue across his mouth, flicking from one side of his jaw to the other. "I'm ready, Pretty Eyes... but I'll be doing the mounting."

Her hand flattened against his chest and she spun then around so his back was towards the wall, and she guided him down onto the bench. Aeala grinned, letting her eyes survey Daelas' prone form as she leaned over him, the soft cloudy billow of her hair tumbling down and silkily brushing his flesh as her hands smoothed over his form, her lips soon following. A necklace of kisses crossed his collarbone, then down his sternum, her tongue lapping along the cleft between the twin ridges of his stomach muscles and circling his navel. The steam genasi climbed onto the bench, kneeling over the man for a moment as she adjusted her position so that she squatted with her feet on the bench under his arms, hips towards him, head towards his feet, hands behind her, almost like a crab or spider.

"Here's a dance I learned from a drow matron's favourite bedwarmer..." Aeala purred, slowly lowering herself so that her ass brushed against Daelas' upright erection... then nestled around it. She bit down on a moan as she felt the head of him against her lubricated and warmed rosebud, and gradually let her weight press down...

The way her hips bucked, seeking more attention from his tongue and fingers was intoxicating. Daelas absolutely loved how wanton she was! Clearly Tymora had blessed him today. And he wasn't about to turn away from the gift the goddess of luck had presented him with.

When she coaxed him upward, locking their lips in a passionate kiss, he let out a groan. The way her tongue danced over his lips and face, obviously lapping up her own juices was a hedonistic delight. His hands slid around her hips, moving to squeeze her ass, holding her tight to him as his own lips moved along her jaw. And then she said that she would be doing the mounting... which made him shiver in delight. There was something wonderfully sensual about a woman who knew what she wanted.

Moving as she directed him too he soon found himself on his back, looking up at her. A soft moan escaped him as she kissed along his chest and stomach. His hands grasped at her, fondling a breast, caressing her back and sides, fulfilling the need to touch her however he could as she positioned herself how she wanted. And gods was it a glorious sight! His hands moved over her thighs as he looked down his body to see her sodden womanhood and that lovely ass hovering over his hard cock.

"The drow are wonderfully inventive," he murmured. Then he felt her lowering herself onto him. His head tilted back and his eyes half closed as he felt himself sliding inside of her. "Yeeesss!" The declaration of pleasure was cut off as he took his lower lip between his teeth and grunted as his hips bucked, pushing himself deeper inside of her backside. His hands slid up and down her legs, feeling how they were both soft and muscled, a wonderful combination. But it was where her legs joined that he found what interested him most, her sex. His right hand rested on her pelvis, bidding her to sink lower onto his throbbing excitement, even as his thumb circled and rubbed against her female jewel, seeking to make her even more excited.

2Y5LCG1.png

Aeala smiled as the man beneath her briefly lost himself in the pleasure of her body engulfing him. Though his digits had done a wonderful job of warming her up and the oil had bene liberally applied, the sensation made her breath catch as well - the pressure, the stretching, the sudden welcome intrustion as his well-crafted cockhead entered her back passage. "Ah! Oh, yes," she concurred, her head rolling back between her shoulders as she straddled him in a crouch, her legs quivering with the effort of supporting herself as the pleasure coursed through her.

Daelas seemed eager to exploit the curiously vulnerable, splayed and revealed position she was in despite her being the one mounting him, and the steam genasi had no objection to the way his touch roamed her limbs and found their way to her core. Her stomach muscles undulated at his touch, and she relented to his coaxing, gradually easing her weight down. She voiced a guttural whimper into the dense, hot misty air as she felt his hardness pushing inside of her, the curve of it deliciously massaging the inner walls of her womanhood from the back, and when he bucked up her cheeks clenched around his shaft, squeezing it in a tight muscular embrace as her body writhed appreciatively. "Oh, oh, oh... goddesses..." she moaned, gazing down her own toned curvy form at him, eyes sultry and veiled, lips plush with desire. "You mhhhmust take after your human side down there, P-Pretty Eyes... that's more cock than mhhhmost elves know hhhow to wield..."

Aeala closed her eyes as his thumb polished her pearl, nectar trickling from her nether lips into the cleft of her cheeks, onto the base of his shaft. She sank down lower, her knees folding until they rested against his ribs, the firm weight of her ass nestled on the V of his thighs and his cock lodged deep inside her body. Grasping his calves for leverage she lifted herself up a little, kneading his lower legs in a grip that tensed as his manhood stretched her snug rosebud further. Rocking her away-inclined body slowly back and forth, Aeala began riding him, challenging herself to take him deeper with each sway. "Ahhhn... yes..." she breathed, immersing herself in the myriad of sensations.

The way she moved, the noises she made in response to what he was doing to her, all of it was absolutely delicious! Daelas really was getting spoiled today! He absolutely could get used to this, though of course there was no expectation of that. But by all the gods, he could get used to fucking a beautiful being like this!

A chuckle escaped the half-elf as she complimented his cock. For a moment the irises of his eyes turned a deep ochre color as his excitement spiked. "I know...mmmm... you like it.... big, hmmm?" he teased her. He let out a moan as he body took him in, though when her ass clenched around him his breath caught for a moment. It felt glorious!

As he finally deeper into her he lout out a deep groan. "Fuuuck!" he declared. He cock was throbbing as it entered her over and over again. He thrust up, in time with her, plunging into her over and over again. While he did this he moved his fingers, slipping two down between the lips of her sex, then slowly he began to work them inside of her. He could feel her juices, her excitement, and he wanted more of it!

His left hand slid up her body, up her stomach and he leaned up further so that he could fondle one of her lovely tits. Growling softly his eyes continued to remain mostly the altered color as arousal surged through his body. When it did his touch became more... heated... his very touch seeming to impart a greater arousal to his partner. She did not know the wickedness within him, but she would certainly enjoy it's blessings.

2Y5LCG1.png

The man was quite adept at keeping many plates spinning in the air at once, Aeala thought blissfully. He left no part of her unattended for long. His palm covered her breast, kneading its firm weight until her nipple ached and chest pressed upwards into his touch. The fingers inside her core made her moan and toss her head back, her inner body clenching around their questing caress as if her nether lips were kissing and suckling at his knuckles. And the way he lifted his hips to meet her ass filled her with his hardness in a way that made her spine arch like a cat's and her throat clench at the delicious struggle to take him all. "Oh-a. Ohh-aaahhh," she whimpered.

As Daelas had deduced, the szudlar that wound like calligraphy across the steam genasi's skin revealed her arousal, shifting from its normal azure through hues of lavender, imperial purple and towards shades of dusky pink and blushing red. It was clear that the collision of their bodies was stoking a fire within Aeala from the way ruddy colours were swirling from the peaks of her breasts, up from her cunny, around her hips from behind and trailing up her spine, twining together as the sensations built in her core. Gasping in pleasure, Aeala shifted her shuddering legs and pushed herself up and forwards - no longer mounting Daelas like a drow matron, but straddling him like a lady-knight on her steed. Her thighs clasped tight around his hips and waist, her hair spilling forward in a silvery cloud as she leaned over him, palms planted on his toned chest to grasp and grip his flesh.

"Fuck," she agreed with his exclamation, nails raking down his torso and stomach. She leaned down, crushing his lips in a hard, desperate kiss that left steam trailing from his mouth when she pulled back, panting. Aeala's tongue lapped wickedly over his face, a warm soft stroke from chin to cheek to nose to eye to brow. "Fuck me," she whispered huskily, half demanding, half pleading. "I want your seed in me, Wicked Eyes." Her sculpted backside ground down on his cock, taking him to the hilt and making her squeal in delight as he stretched her so deeply. One hand circled his wrist, guiding his fingers inside her sex, coaxing them to curl and stroke by squeezing his tendons. The other hand ran up his chest, her fingers splaying around his throat and using the vulnerable grip to pull his head up so she could feast on his lips again, her tongue invading his mouth like a sensual boarding party.

Daelas shuddered as he felt her shifting. Her body was responding to his actions in such wonderful ways! The feeling of her surrounding his manhood, his fingers, the way that she moved to ride him... the half-elf-ish man had rarely had an encounter so arousing! She was absolutely amazing, and he didn't even know her name! Gods this was exactly why Daelas loved coming here!

His lips met hers with a lust filled kiss, his own tongue moving out to lap at her even as she licked at his face. It was an almost feral act, and he was adoring her desire for him and wanting to meet it with equal measure. The feeling of her body, the taste of her, the smell of her arousal, all of these things were driving him towards his peak. Even as she pushed herself down upon his manhood, he tried to thrust up into her even more.

Then she moved a hand to his throat.

Daelas' eyes changed entirely then, the silver of his irises becoming completely ochre. Immediately the hand that had been at her breast shot up, taking hold of her throat. Those eyes of his locked onto hers as he growled out, "Take it..." at this he began to buck, hard and fast, and, unable to help himself, he came. Thrusting deeply into her his cock pulsed as he came hard, spurting into her. That was what she had wanted, and that was what he gave her. Gods he wanted more of this!

Even as he came he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers once more, a growling groan issuing from him as he initiated it. What had he done to deserve a wonderful creature like this? He just hoped that she too would want more.

2Y5LCG1.png

"There you are..."

Aeala's voice purred with wicked delight as she saw the fiend stirring inside the half-elf man she had locked between her thighs and buried deliciously deep in her ass. As he leaned up to catch her tongue with his, drawing her lewd lap into a ravishing kiss her fingers tightened around his throat. She had the strong, precise grip and subtle callouses of a swordswoman, and squeezed Daelas' elegant neck with just enough force to leave faint marks on his skin... but ample to hold him just where she wanted him as her tongue surged into his mouth like a sweltering tide.

He seemed to know where she wanted him just as well as she did, however, and as he lifted his hips Aeala's eyes rolled back in her head and she gave a most unladylike grunt of pleasure. His cock hilted itself in her ass, the feeling of the round head deep inside her making her breath dislodge, her rosebud and toned cheeks clenching around the base. "Fucking bastard!" she cursed, but the words were more full of passion than any sweet nothings Daelas had ever heard whispered in pillow talk. A surge of colour ran through the woman's markings - like vines of pink writhing all over her curves, turning cherry red, like iron from the crucible. He could actually feel heat radiating from her skin over the rainforest sultriness of the steam room as the fire side of her elemental heritage came to the fore.

Aeala's body clenched around him, and she gasped in surprise and delight as she felt the liquid warmth of his orgasm swelling in her rear. Her own pleasure rose like a storm, her deep, guttural moan of readiness cut off as his hand shot up around her throat. The sensation of his fingers around her neck made her ass clench even tighter, but she smirked down at him. One of the advantages of being a steam genasi was that breathing was something that happened to other people. Aeala reached up, her fingers tracing around his wrist, caressing his knuckles and the tendons taut on the back of his hand. "Is... that... all you've... got... Wicked Eyes?" she taunted, forcing the words out past his grip, a smile every bit as wicked on her lips as she mashed them into his.

Her pussy was soaked around his fingers, her body literally glowing with the pleasure coursing through it. Aeala released her hold on his throat and trailed her fingers down his heaving chest, nails raking his skin and plucking at his nipples. She'd done the navigating up until now, and she was close to bliss... time to let him bring the ship into port.

Spark_BM.png

Elsewhere in the baths, out in the main room, bright yellow flames danced and crackled softly off to one side, sprouting from the head of a fire genasi covered in thin scars, wine-red skin marked by very geometric szudlar that glowed softly like embers in a hearth, not at full flame, but still burning. Spark Emberfang lounged like one of the heathen gods of old, one red skinned foot dangling into the water up to her knee. She had other up and resting on that knee, toes moving slowly as she sat there. In the triangle of space that she made with two thighs and her one calf, what looked like a leather ball with two large handles sat, moving slowly but continuously on it's own, soft wet noises coming from it. She had watched the other two go find their private room, and had even wolf whistled at the other genasi, but she had been content to stay put. She had her own little agenda right where she was.

She had her back up against one of the stone walls, her well-muscled arms behind her head, doing nothing to conceal the hard planes of her body, nor the glinting golden rings in her stiff nipples. The only real "covering" she had to speak of, apart from the moving ball thing in the bath, was a tight bandage around her middle, under the vermilion globes of her breasts tight enough to show the mighty thews beneath.

Her glowing orange eyes flickered and shifted hue like candle flames as she scanned the other occupants, pausing every so often as she saw something more to her tastes and pressing the ball-thing against her sex with her lifted leg. Eventually, the warrior sighed, groaning a bit, biting her lower lip as her head lifted and giving a little shutter. The lazy smile of a predator that had gorged itself spread across her face, stretching the scar that went over her right eye slightly. Chuckling softly, she made a point of looking back at a few of the others who were watching her, reaching down lazily and patting the ball-thing making the wet sounds. On the floor, next to a glittering crystal carafe of amber brown liquid and an unopened box of cigars, was a strange mechanical device with a big red button. Spark pushed the button, holding it down with a wicked grin.

Bliss could see nothing, the leather mask tight on her head, the only holes being for her nose and mouth and two horns that curved up over her had slightly. Her arms were bound tightly behind her, and a web of leather and buckles crossed her body. What was more, her device, her secret project, the stimulator, was pushed deep into her sex, stretching her walls and acting as another reminder of her current state of servitude. Spark, doing what Bliss had asked her too, had made sure that many of the other patrons had seen, especially when she inserted the stimulator. Bliss flushed thinking about it, her body craving that release, her mind savoring it's denial. She ached to earn the privilege of having her bodyguard turned mistress activate it, to earn the right to also cum. And so, the tiefling lapped diligently at the hot dripping flesh and hard nub, her face wet from her nose down even as she pushed her tongue inside again as her mistress pulled her closer, signaling she wanted it done faster again. Curling her tongue upwards she pressed against the roof of her mistress's pussy, pushing against the folds as they started to contract, letting out little moans of need, her own hips jerking against her bonds, trying to get the stimulator to move inside her.

When her mistress reached yet another peak, Bliss knew it as the fifth of the day, keeping track diligently as she had been ordered. Her mistress, ever thoughtful of Bliss's wants, forced her against her squeezing and undulating sex, and the artificer greedily drank of her body. Then Spark patted Bliss on her head. This was it! She squirmed, anxious, moving close and lapping again, not wanting Spark to change her mind… not again… the denial was exquisite before but she needed- The stimulator lived up to it's namesake, vibrating hard inside her, it's form moving from side to side, extending and retracting, and Bliss moaned, gasping. "T-thank you mistress! Thank-mmmgnffff." She started to say, but was muffled as the gag was put back in place. "Shut up." Her mistress said, and Bliss could hear the smile in her voice. The tiefling flushed, not for the first time very happy with her choice of bodyguard.

A strong hand grabbed her horn and pulled her head back, lifting her chin. "Look at you, what a damned mess, good thing we're in a bathhouse eh?" Her mistress's voice came to Bliss out of the darkness and jolting pleasure that was her entire world. The leather bonds against her chest and abdomen tightened as Spark held her there, still holding down the button, reminding Bliss of the day they had fitted her for the bindings, and how the leather workers had grinned at her naked body. She felt herself tighten around the stimulator, remembering wearing the bindings under her clothing when she gave that presentation about how to utilize sympathetic bindings for remote activation of numerous different magical devices. All of those people listening to her, looking at her, while under just a few layers of fabric her body was caged with leather. She groaned louder around the gag "Gods… drooling? Really Slut?" Her mistress commented, using the agreed upon name to keep her identity a secret, the smile even more plain in her voice. A rough hand slapped her, not hard, just enough to sting, just enough to shock. They had practiced that one in several inns. They couldn't have her visibly bruised, and also Spark had shown a surprising desire to not truly injure Bliss. Such a caring mistress…

Waves of pleasure coursed through her, making her quiver, fighting back the climax, wanting it, but she didn't have permission. She was going to be the perfect slave here… Bliss had to be perfect… A rough hand pulled her up and out of the water, and the tiefling yelped, squirming as her bindings tightened against her, again, pushing the stimulator a little deeper for a moment before she was placed down against a warm thigh. "They're watching you know, Slut." Spark said, a loud and wonderfully painful slap on one cheek then the other of her apple shaped rear end echoing throughout the bath. A couple whistles and crude comments followed after that, proving the statement true. Bliss moaned, tied legs and arms forcing her backside high, exposing the device that transfixed her womanhood, which dripped long after the majority of water had gone onto the stone tiles.

"Easiest money I ever made." Spark said grinning, both legs in the pool now, another loud slap echoing through the bathhouse as she brought her hand down again. She didn't hit as hard as she could, and she didn't want to. She had once knocked out a horse that had startled her, and didn't want to break the little artificer. She had no idea how the damned thing worked, but she knew it was damn good at what it was designed for. She casually leaned on bliss's ass, propping up her head with the hand that still held down the button. Her side ached something fierce. With her free hand she took the stopper out of the carafe and, ignoring the glass provided, took a long pull from it, savoring the burn and the fine oaky taste of the good stuff. Her szudlar were brighter now, moving more into orange with occasional hints of yellow.

They had scored big, well, Bliss had with her little contraption, but that wasn't going to stop the fire genasi from spending her coin. So, she had splurged a bit on the booze, and was excited to try out the cigars next. Bliss was quivering, body straining against her bonds, and Spark smiled, watching her slaves toes curl, her tail lash back and forth. "Come on, come on, my finger is getting tired from holding this stupid button down." She said, unable to stop a chuckle. The tiefling moaned, trying to say something. "What?" Spark said confused. Then she remembered and laughed. "Ah right, my fault, you can cum Slut." Several chuckles came from the watchers around them. "Ah shut up, it's my first day at this." Spark said, grinning as she took another long pull from her drink and more chuckles, giving the tiefling's twitching rump a possessive couple of pats.

"MMMMmmmggrrrrhhh!" Bliss groaned with a guttural sound, her own saliva and Spark's juices making the lower half of her face a bit sticky, and she finally let herself give in, the extasy of her denial making the bliss of her climax that much sweeter. Her muscles quivered as she came, squirting onto the tiles with a lewd wet pattering sound, forcing her twitching tail to lift to give a better show to the watchers, panting, sweating.

Bliss.png

"That's my girl… mmmmm…" Spark said, patting Bliss's still stinging ass as she turned, wanting to give Bliss's quivering pussy some more personal attention. Instead she winced as she aggravated the wound in her side "Fucking… damnation…" She grunted, having to actually shift her whole body, pulling out the gag as she did so, letting Bliss moan out loud as she moved close to envelop that sweet little purple nub with her lips, humming softly, finally getting a taste of the pussy she'd been thinking about for months. She pulled away with a wet pop, Bliss giving another little moan, and let go of the button to the remote. Bliss shuddered, gasping, and panting. Spark sat back against the wall, continuing to use the tiefling as an armrest, fiery hair dancing up against the stones. It wasn't fully fire, only in this plane enough to be visible and warm to the touch, except when Spark channeled her rage, connecting her more deeply to her bloodline, a strange mixture of the natural world from her father, and the elemental plane of fire, from her mother. Still, Spark could produce real fire if she wanted to, and so, making a little flame on the tip of her thumb, she lit one of the cigars, smoking contentedly.

"M-mistress… you really should see someone about your wound." Bliss said, staying in character but speaking her thoughts all the same. Spark grumbled and pulled the stimulator out of Bliss, making her jerk and gasp, her face darkening, feeling the eyes staring at her dark pussy.

"Yeah… probably… It's not getting any better." The genasi said around her cigar, leaning back, eyes scanning the room again, predatory hunger rising in them. She smiled leaning forward to pull on a single cord, releasing Bliss's legs, letting her flop like a landed fish onto the stone, still panting her tail swaying slowly from side to side.

Back
Top Bottom