Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what are those rp ideas you have that only you really want to write?

I say this as a compliment: if you wrote that book I would read it. I don't think I would be a good fit as an RP partner, but that sounds like it would make for a great novel.
I would read that too. Love scifi, hard or not.

Ooooooh. I HATE cheating as a plot, and I HATE for my character to be cheated on unless it's with a male and has a MMF ending.

Ooooooh. I HATE cheating as a plot, and I HATE for my character to be cheated on unless it's with a male and has a MMF ending.
I can write cheating, but it has to be in extremely specific circumstances. Like, one of the members is in an abusive relationship and is afraid to leave out of fear or something. Otherwise I'm similarly not a fan

Something that's very clearly inspired by Zombieland (2009), Dawn Of The Dead (2004) and the Romero movies with a dash of TLOU and 28 Days/Weeks Later sprinkled in for funsies.

As much as I love the undead, I never seem to have gotten anyone to write some stories based in such settings before, don't know why though.

NTR often has the 'twist' where the significant other of the person is forced to watch/see his partner actively cheating on him. Not always, but it's in like 80% of NTR plots.

NTR often has the 'twist' where the significant other of the person is forced to watch/see his partner actively cheating on him.
That's the number one thing I despise : NTR MCs are inevitably some weak, passive chump who just takes it without ever trying to either A)Leave the relationship or B)Get some payback.

On my end, recently been wanting something focusing on werewolves in a world where their existence is both known and common knowledge, inspired by a short from Love + Death + Robots

This is out of left field for me but I found some old logs and it makes me want to revisit some of my older characters. Like my black waltz oc, set in FF 9 but primarily dealing with ocs and new locations.

One that I really want to do but haven't found anyone to rp with goes like this.

Mc plays a shy, innocent girl that is placed in a orphanage. One day a very rich man comes in and decides to adopt me. Before he takes me home he slips the pastor a envelope containing the money he owes for buying me. On the way to his house he is telling me of how loving and kind his family is and makes me feel like I'm goanna be going to a good Christian home. I'm then introduced to my new step-mom, step brother and step sister (whichever combination of kids is fine or if you don't want to have any kids in this). But then sometime after that mc finds out that this family is full of sickos. They end up raping and abusing me. I find out that the only reason I was brought there was so they could make a lot of money off of me and have lots of fun with me as well.

Sitting involving monster, canine, creature, equine or etc.
Basically being asked to watch over yc while owner is away.
Or
Body swap. With female and male or male and creature/monster or etc

Something werewolf. Specifically D&D inspired, focusing on a small Tribe just trying to survive on as civilization encroaches onto their land

First and foremost, just going to say for fandoms that I do Canon x OC roleplays for the most part but I ALWAYS double for whatever partners that ask to roleplay fandoms with me. So where they'd roleplay as Canon for my OC, I would roleplay as a Canon for their own chosen OC or canon so long as it's a M x F pairing.

Anyway, onto the topic itself, the fandoms I typically have difficulty finding partners for are the following:

Hakuouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Attack on Titan
Pokemon
Final Fantasy VIII
Gundam Wing

Hakuouki, I'd get potential takers but the plot would never get off the ground to actually roleplay in it. I have a character that depending on the Canon they're against is either a swordsmith's daughter and apprentice OR a sibling seeking revenge against those that killed her sister. Mind you, the latter one she would have already gotten revenge for her sister and I wouldn't have written in gorey details as to what she did to them in the roleplay depending on partner's comfort zone. If anything, this fandom I get possible takers but then it never happens OR more recently on another site, someone told me that my character's BACKSTORY wasn't inclusive...when I said in my message that it was a backstory and that if they wanted for their OC to be mine's friend/rival/family/whatever that I was perfectly willing to make changes regardless of how much work it would take and that the backstory was not part of the main plot for the fandom that we were going to roleplay in. Like...I just don't get that person's logic. But anyway, onto the next fandom.

Attack on Titan, I had 2 roleplays going for it but would end up with people that only replied once every month essentially. Where that doesn't bother me too much it's kind of annoying after a while when I have it mentioned that 2 weeks is how far my patience extended to. Both eventually just stopped replying altogether which is fine but I still want to do this. Not tired of writing this yet. What I wanted to do in this was a Levi x with my OC.

Pokemon, I'm also not sure why this one seems cursed either since it's another popular fandom. Basically, all I want is a Blue Oak [Obviously aged up using his Alola age which would be in his 20s] x OC roleplay with my OC. I'll get some really good ones going only for them to just die out a few posts in. I had 1 good one going but reasonable stuff happened so why it died out was understandable. This roleplay I have in mind can take a few different routes so writing it here would be a chore. But it's mostly meant to be comedic/lighthearted with some serious elements added into the mix. As for what Pokemon regions I would be well versed in it would be Kanto/Johto/Alola/Hisui. Used to know Sinnoh and Hoenn but for some reason now, I can't really recall these games much and it's sad.

Final Fantasy VIII, I had three incidents with this one. 1 person just wanted to rp stuff that was in my NOs in my RT so that didn't work out. Then there was someone who legit had a Gary Stu character where everyone knew his OC and loved him. Except for Seifer [who had to be the only one who was how he should be character wise]. And he somehow was able to summon every SINGLE GF or Guardian Force where all of them communicated with him like a friend, had their own personalities etc [imo I don't mind having a GF be more interactive with a character but this was ridiculous when he essentially had an auditorium mind full of these beings in his head]. And was so selfish with these GFs that when I went to use one specifically for my character, he'd keep trying to control it so it had some connection with his character. He also made his character like...super strong. Needless to say, I finally said something about it all and the dude ghosted me after that lol. Lastly, someone essentially did a surprise, doing all of the NOs in your RT during a sex scene and left lol. But anyway, all I wanted to do was do an honest rp in that setting with my OC. Depending on the canon they were roleplaying against one would become a Sorceress unexpectedly as once dormant powers suddenly woke up OR another had a more comedic side of things where she was the sole survivor from a mission where a man in his twenties killed her entire team that she was with and left her with a phobia of men [ridiculous as it might sound but it's meant for comedic purposes]. I'd say more but it would make this post too long lol.

Gundam Wing, I had 1 really good roleplay that I enjoyed the story of but the person could no longer rp it anymore for understandable reasons. Since then, I've not found a rp partner that clicked. I was looking to do OC x OC with an original concept in the fandom setting. The only real canon stuff included would have been Earth, the colonies in space and the Gundams. What was so interesting about this one is we had 3 world powers at war with one another on Earth. 1 of them had a wealth in Gundamium which made the other two go after them for it. We roleplayed a small group in each faction to show a side to their end of the story so we could see and explore why they were doing what they were doing. Alternating after so many posts before switching to the other group. I'd like to do something like that again but haven't found anyone that clicks with me for it. That and I guess some are intimidated by the fact that we'd be rping a set group of characters at a time. From my experience, not many people are confident enough to handle multiple characters at once in an rp. I had multiple too in this rp so it's not like 1 person had all of the characters. Taken now

But yeah, that's what's been my issue with these fandoms.

Last edited:
Something werewolf. Specifically D&D inspired, focusing on a small Tribe just trying to survive on as civilization encroaches onto their land
That sounds interesting, I had a Prehistorical Fantasy plot going but it came to a standstill when me and my partner's OCs did not mesh well together in the slightest.

Right now I'm still looking for anything Mecha-related (oddly similar to cosmos's Gundam Wing idea) but it's hard to find as ever.

Last edited:
That sounds interesting, I kind of had a Prehistorical Fantasy plot going but it came to a standstill when me and my partner's OCs did not mesh well together in the slightest.

Right now I'm still looking for anything Mecha-related (oddly similar to cosmos's Gundam Wing idea) but it's hard to find as ever.
I'm thinking more medieval/Iron Age. Think like...Vikings/Celts, at least in terms to what the Tribe has access too.

Seems to be everything. I love Fallout 4 and new Vegas and would like to explore them in a manner that doesn't involve heavy handed smut.

Love Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends, so many possibilities.

In a private academy located on a country the people live a sexually liberated life where sex is treated like like proper personal health care. School students (high school and up) are encouraged to engage in sexual acts whenever they want to keep them motivated as stress free during their studies. Companies are required to give their workers an amount of time for their workers to relieve themselves sexually to increase work performance. Public relief stations are located in every building like any bathroom would be, love hotels are the standard for vacationing, there is a theme park/resort that is sexy themed.
Its considered a paradises for anyone who thrives off sex, except for mc.

She is a shy girl who likes anime and secretly draws lewd erotic art but can't openly express herself sexually. So her parents sent her to a cooed private academy where she cab thrive academically and learn to leg go of her shyness. Once there boys and girls are roomed together in rooms that wouldn't look out of place in a love hotel with only a large single bed to encourage sexual activity. When mc finds her room she is surprises to discover her room mate, yc, looks like her anime Crush brought to life. Can he help break this girl out of her shell and enjoy paradise?

This could probably work as a group rp as well.

Essentially it works off my werewolf tribe idea

A young noblewoman, by young I mean 18-20, has been arranged to marry a much, much older man, I'm talking 40s to 50s, who has a reputation for mistreating his wives. Not wanting to marry an old creep, she runs off into the forests around his castle on the day of their wedding. She of course gets helplessly lost, and eventually collapses from exhaustion.

When she wakes up, she's being cared for by a local tribe deep in the forests, and comes face to face with her savior: a young hunter around her age. There's an immediate connection between the two, and they begin to connect. Maybe he teaches her out to use the bow, she teaches him to read and write, etc.

Eventually, he tells her that his tribe is no ordinary ones. They mostly consist of werecreatures, who have all sworn a duty to protect a sacred tree.

Essentially a cute little love story about two people from very different cultures and upbringings connecting and learning to understand each other. Would probably take place over the course of years.

I had a couple of ideas on another site that never really gained any traction.

City of Angels: An honest to God werewolf (family curse) down on his luck witnesses the fall of an angel. The werewolf functions as a kind of guardian for the downtrodden, though everyone senses his bestial nature and fears him. The angel became too proud and looked down on humans to such an extent that the reigning divinity decided to teach her a lesson. She was cast out of heaven to the physical plane naked and with amnesia, but powers intact if she remembers how to use them. Wings are removed. Together they must find their way through life, hopefully both gaining redemption. Potential for drama, humor, and romance.

Postapocalyptic RP. Just a survival story where a man and a woman meet up, gain trust, and overcome obstacles together.

Any age difference story NOT involving incest within site age limits.

have a truly strange craving for my head canon Leliel, the angel of night. They are not biblical angels rather they are aliens from outside known time and space. While some pretty much hate humans, some are indifferent and Leliel is fascinated by them. And not in a good way. In really bad run screaming way.

She has no true form outside a shadowy mass and can assume any form she wants. So tentacle monster anyone?

Sadist she may be, she is a curious one so the tables can somewhat be turned on her. While she can Mimic human form, she does. Pretty much want to play the eldritch horror angels from Neon Genesis.

Back
Top Bottom