Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chance Encounter(Anjeru+Less Th4n Three)

Anjeru

Pulsar
He wasn't sure how he'd come to be here. He'd just wondered this far. He'd needed to get away from his life, his home, away from...her. The one he thought he'd loved almost his entire life had turned her back on him and chosen another. Thus, he wandered and now stood before this decimated city. Barren. Lifeless. Empty. Like him.

A soft wind fluttered across the ground and gently rose, unsettling the dust across the ground. His amber hued eyes were still behind his dark shades and scruffy, blond hair, but his ears reacted, twitching slightly from the noise the wind created. His tail twitched as well. Times like this, he was glad that he was part feline. It came in handy from time to time. He glanced down at this leather boot, shook his foot for a moment, contemplating. Then decided to explore.

Xander stuffed his hands into his leather jacket and walked forward. Slowly, he made his way towards this empty city that seemed to...call...to him. Seemed to. He didn't actually hear anything, which, in a way, kind of frightened him. Not the sixth sense type of guy, he wasn't used to this, but decided that since it was so unusual, he would go along with it.

Samantha sat on top of one of the cities crumbling towers. Her eyes staring at the ground before her, glazed over. She wasn't focusing at what was before her, her mind lost in the thoughts of her past. Wondering how she came to such a place, where there was nothing, when she was so used to the bustling of a city full of people. People whom would ignore her or beat her. She shook her head, taking the thoughts from her mind. The giant silver bell on her neck chimed lightly with shake.

Slowly rising, she shook out the kinks in her body, stretching her body tall, hearing the satisfying pops of her bones. Her white feline ears perked as she heard a noise that was not made from her, or the wind that seemed to blow in between the buildings.

Creeping across the top of the building, she peeked her cerulean blue eyes over, her gloved hand gripping the edge as she searched. She had been in this town for a few days, and had not run into anyone, not even wild animals. Seeing a silhouette of a man walking towards the depth of the sitting her eyes widen as she ducked down quickly, causing her bell to chime once more. Her hand quickly caught it, but not fast enough to silence it. She closed her eyes, taking a deep calming breathe as she awaited a moment to pass.

That small, faint chime caught his attention and quickly so. He'd raised himself, and Aspera, to be cautious of anything unfamiliar. Even sounds. The faint echo caused his feline ears to twitch and his amber eyes to narrow; he began to wonder if assassins had been sent after him...again.

Lingering on the thought for a moment, the wind idly picked up its pace, blowing his shoulder length blond hair around in a seemingly unseen pattern. He kicked a rock away with his boot as he mulled, then dismissed the idea entirely - no assassin would have followed him this far. And it had been way too long since the last one. The time gap wouldn't have made any sense.

His silhouetted figure could be seen looking up to where the noise had originated from. Faintly, he caught the scent of another like him, but couldn't quite make out where it was and if it was hiding from him, or just happened to be in the area. Why would another happen to be here, though? There was absolutely nothing to this place. The buildings were crumbling to pieces, the windows all shattered and broken, the streets covered with rubble and littered with trash. Even now, with the full moon shining it's light...the place was dark and covered in a faint fog that was almost unnatural.

Though, he really couldn't question anyone else's purpose in being here. He was here too, was he not? A twitch of his tiger-striped tail. A faint curling of his fingers in the pockets of his jacket. Was he to pursue this other? Or leave them be?

Xander decided on the first and contemplated how to lure the other out. He placed himself in the shadows of the building the other was hiding on top of. With a booted foot, he kicked forth a large rock, knowing the loud noise would attract the attention of the other...which in turn, would reveal where they were hiding to him.

((REALLY sorry, havn't been able to get online for the last few days. @__@))

Feline ears perked up, slightly twisting to the left as the sound of a rock being struck. Samantha took another deep breathe in, and letting it out slowly. Allowing herself to calm down, she took a second to regain her thoughts. Being in the abandoned city for the last few days had her nerves on edge, the unfamiliar sounds of crumbling earth around her. Now she had this...A stranger in the whole mess. She wasn't sure how to take it, she thought she lost those whom had been looking for her. Specially knowing that she owned a fortune after her master died.

On her hands and knees, she crawled low on the roof top, over to on the corners of the building. Quickly, she hopped down, landing lightly on the edge of one of the window sills below. She once again, forgot about her collar, as the small chime rang out again. Samantha simply let it slip her mind, she was used to the sound and barley noticed it when her mind was concentrated on seeing whom the cities visitor was. The window sill was in the shadow of another building, hiding her from view. She crept backwards into the building it self. Slowly pressing herself to the wall, making sure her body was only in the shadows as she crept along. Searching for a window that could give her a view of the stranger.

Xander debated his course of action at this point; they were both trying to draw the other out and either of them had yet to come out from their hiding spots. He couldn't see her and she couldn't see him. Thoughtfully, his ears twitched and he looked around the area from behind his dark sunglasses; they really didn't hinder his feline sight, so he could see just fine even though it was foggy and the dead of night. He tapped his fingers against his leg, debating his course of action still.

Deciding this game of cat and mouse((lol, no pun intended)) was a waste of time on both their parts, Xander stepped out into the foggy street, revealing himself to the girl if she was still looking for him. "Come out, come out." Xander said softly. "Where-ever you are."

Her body tightened up as she heard him call out to her, causing her chest to rise and fall with her heavy breathing. It seems that she hadnt lost her old Master's friends. Her mind started to race. She wasnt a fighter of any kind. She was a fast runner but thats it. She had no strength or the will to fight. That part of her had been broken out of her years and years ago.

Creeping to one if the windows she peered out. Her blue eyes focused onto the stranger before leaning her head back to the wall and out of view. She sighed with despair. Samantha could easily tell he was powerful, he had that kind of air around him. Grasping the giant silver bell around her neck she made a small prayer, taking a deep breathe an inhaling iut slowly.

She turned revealing herself to the strange man.She stood proudly in the frame of the window. Her cearuleon blue eyea narrowed with determination on not showing fear. Her dark red hair held back, blew gracfully in the wind. Samantha wore tattered clothes from her travels, she never had the time to change when she was hunted. Even under the earth on her clothes yiu could tell the color was onc pink. Her clothing at the moment had was been a simple dress, thr sraps tying behjnd her neck. She wore no shoes, losst in her escape. Even from this messy appearance she spoke with edicate. "Who are you and why wont you gentlemen leave me be? I earned my freedom and cannot help what I have gained!" ((sorry for this icky post, using an ipod touch to post and I cant get back to my mistakes. @.@))

((Lol, it's okay. ^^))

The words the young feline woman spoke made Xander stop in his tracks; she thought he was hunting her. My goodness, she had that thought wrong. He didn't even know who she was, he'd just happened upon her wandering about in this hauntingly abandoned city. "My dear," he started, amusement tinging the tone of his deep voice, "I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I know naught of which you speak." He held out his hands to his sides and turned in a slow circle so that she could see that he was unarmed. The he faced her again. "I am not hunting you, nor will I hurt you. To prove it, my name: I am Xander." His feline ears twitched.

The moonlight beamed faintly off the leather of this clothes and the rubble beneath his boots crunched as he shifted his weight back and forth, barely seen. His shoulder length blond hair, tiger ears and tails, were the only things that really stood out on the man. He was dressed head to toe in black leather; pants, vest, jacket, gloves, and boots.

Back
Top Bottom