Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB (GM Looking) Looking for someone to go on a space adventure with me. (Discord)

BarryGM

Planetoid
You have been drifting through space for a while now. You've got your own ship, a beauty and something you managed to buy yourself. Though it didn't take long before the Galactic Union called upon your services to help them explore the new systems that they have discovered. You were not alone. On the ship you had a very kind AI named EVA. She helped you around when it was needed, did the autopilot and scanned the planets for their details. She also made sure that the ship kept running as it should be. You have your own history, perhaps as a bountyhunter before, or merely a scout for the galactic navy. But it was nice to be there on your own, but you were curious. You will probably meet some very new and strange creatures on the planets you visit. Plants that you'd never seen before. Whilst you were thinking of all this, EVA booted up and called over the intercom "Arrival in the Te'ekla system in 24 hours". There it was, finally the first target of your journey.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there good folks!
I'm from a beautiful place in Europe. (GMT+1 Always good to know that) I'm hoping to have some good times with people from here if they know the word.
I have often played in the Game master/Dungeon master role for as long as i roleplay. I'm a big fan and longtime player of dnd. Though this time we're not going into the medieval setting, but we're going into space! Even though this isn't your classic DND setting, what i'm most likely going to be using is the standard six stats. ranging from Strength down to Charisma. But we'll talk about that soon enough.

The general idea that i'm having with this setting, is that your character had to make an escape from her life in any way or form. Either to clear a criminal record or to escape a homesituation that wasn't right. It can also be that your character wanted to take on this job, being trained up by the Galactic Union to travel around the systems and examine and research life on the planets by the borders. This doesn't mean that they'll encounter only creatures, but there's always the choice to get back to one of the stations and be in more social interactions with the people there. There's plenty and plenty to work with for me, and we'll work this out together.
So a few things that i'd love to know from you when you send a message, is the general idea of your character, a short version of the backstory and a few personality traits. Along with that, please either list or copy a link to some kind of kink list that you use. That way i can check if we match in the perspectives that i'll soon get back to.
As for my kinks. There are a few that i personally think are necessary. First one is Breeding/impregnation. I just love it. i love the idea of having a female character getting pregnant from an encounter with a man, but also possibly from other creatures. I'm most likely going to make your character have a trait that allows creatures other than humanoids also to impregnate her. Though this is also with a bit of chance play. I got a special system that revolves around a character's fertility, but we'll talk about that soon enough. I'll have something else that could work in the case that i find a futa or a male character, but then those characters have to be great.
Along with the breeding come monsters and beasts. I have worlds with quite a lot of wild lands that are covered with forests and all kinds of other biomes. There you'll be able to find many different creatures as well as special land marks that can be important with quests and story. (Think of forgotten shrines, ruins of old civilizations). But then know that these worlds aren't without dangers.
And those dangers will possibly lead to bad ends. Another aspect that i really love to include. Though once again it has a little twist. I work mostly with soft bad ends. Meaning that there will always be ways to escape. I don't work with death too much, but i'm not afraid to include it. Basically the bad ends can be very simple. Get used by some wild animal. Get captured by slavers. Nothing too impactful. Some things can be, like when your character will be captured by the slavers, she might be moved to some other planet or station and there be sold. There's always chances to either escape or change things to your advantage.
Now i hope that we can talk a bit about these things. There's plenty more kinks that i love to use, but i feel that we have to talk a bit more about everything. So make sure that you leave your character idea with her background and traits in your message along with your kinklist and then once we connect we can take things to discord.

Back
Top Bottom