Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Holiday (Milenko x Nurse)

Nurse_K

Pulsar
To a passerby Gina, Lisa, and Cora would not look like friends. They were as physically different as a cat was from a dog, and yet they spent most of their time together. They'd gone to middle and high school together, each developing their own personal style and yet their friendship remained steadfast, if not better. They all went to different colleges now, but had met up to go on a ski trip to Prague. Lisa had brought her boyfriend along, who in turn had asked two of his friends to come as well.

Gina had been a cheerleader in high school and now was captain of the squad in college. She had platinum blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and milky skin. She'd considered breast implants more than once, but for now she figured her C-cup breasts suited her well. Gina wouldn't be caught dead in anything that wasn't posh. She was exclusive to Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, and the like. Her bags were always designer, her make-up always flawless. And yet, Gina wasn't a classic bitch -- she just looked like one.

Lisa's style had changed over the years dramatically. She'd started out like Gina, but soon turned into an artist. She'd dyed her hair a million colors, but had settled on a bright blue. She said that her body was her best canvas, so why not experiment with it? She had a couple of tattooes and some minor piercings, but she hadn't gone too dramatic with anything. Her hair was short and spiky, she wore jeans most of the time with a band tee, and always had some kind of funky scarf on. Her had dark brown eyes, which everyone thought was strange considering her pale skin.

Cora had the girliest name and the girliest mother, but Cora herself was as far from being a girl as she could physically get. She had short almost Military-like hair and had never dyed it: it was the same drab brown it'd always been. She had pretty green eyes but she did her best not to accent them in any way, lest she get attention for them. She was taller than her two friends, standing at almost six feet. She'd been a basketball player in high school, she was an avid sports fan. Most people thought she was a lesbian just because of the way she dressed, but she wasn't. She loved guys in fact, she just didn't know how to express herself to them.

The three girls had just stepped off of their plane and had run down to baggage to get their things. Gina, of course, had brought the most crap with her, much to the dismay of her friends. "What?" she'd asked them, "I gotta look nice! And it's cold here. What do you expect me to do, run around naked?" to which they'd all giggled. Lisa looked around, "Where're the boys?" she frowned, they'd probably gotten lost because they wouldn't read the directional signs.

"I TOLD YOU WE HAD TOOK THE WRONG TURN BACK THERE!..." Yelled Craig the typically Jock Quarterback of the College football team. Though strangle he had non Jock friends. Craig was tall standing around 6'3" with a strong football player figure. His brown hair was shaven very short, his face clean shaven and his eyes blue. Clad as always in his red college football team jersey which he wore over a white hoodie, he also wore blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers. He main intention of this trip was to get with Gina. He didn’t care about anything else and happily came with two guys he was only friends with because they were friends at a young age.

"CRAIG YOU CAN JUST ABOUT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LET ALONE CZECH!... " Simon replied in a equally loud voice as he flicked through his Czech tourist manual. This was a strange scene to see a Nerd shout at a Jock but they were surprisingly friends and this was a common accurance. Simon stood around 5'9" and had a regular figure for his age. Though he was a nerd he was quiet good looking; his hair was blonde, short and spiked though hidden beneath a black beanie hat. His blue eyes were framed with pair of stylish glasses. Dressed appropriately in a large green ski jacket, gloves, black combat pants and black skate shoes. Simon was a keen traveller and had always wanted to visit Prague though Skiing was not his plan he was more here for culture.

"WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE STOP ARGUEING LIKE LITTLE KIDS!.... lets just calm down and find the girls ok?!..." Joey the voice of reason finally stepped in the break up the argument. Joey was a Punk Rocker and boyfriend of Lisa. He stood at 6'2" tall with a regular yet slightly muscular figure. On his head he sported a short lime green Mohawk, his face was slightly covered by short dark brown un shaven facial hair. His eyes were almost as green as his hair. His body was littered with piercings and tattoos with a silver horseshoe in his septum (middle of nose), two silver balls between his eyes at the top oh his nose, silver rings running up both ears from lobe to the top of his cartilage, a snake bite pierceing (two rings on his bottom lip one on either side). His arms were covered by sleeves of tattoos though these were hidden under a black hoodie that he wore under a black leather biker jacket, he also wore a pair of black jeans that were tucked into a pair of black combat boots.

Lisa turned her head as she heard Joey's booming voice and then a sudden quiet. She turned back around to the girls and laughed, "I think I can hear them, those buffoons." the girls all picked up their luggage, or rather: Cora picked up hers, lugging it along as if it was light as a feather, Lisa rolled hers along easily, and Gina slugged forward as if pulling the weight of a mountain, and made their way towards the boys' voices. They had pulled the boys' luggage off of the conveyor belt and had so sweetly left it in a giant pile.

"Hey Joey!" Lisa called out when she saw his green mohawk standing up above the crowd. She smiled, the mere sight of Joey's hair made her melt a little inside. She'd never met anyone else remotely like Joey, he was one of a kind. The two of them seemed to fit perfectly together.

Cora turned her head and saw Gina struggling. She laughed, "Gi, you need to hit the gym girl, seriously." to which Gina gave her a glare, "Shut up, Cor. You need to hit a nail salon." Gina spat back. Cora just shook her head and began to trot with her bag, taunting Gina.

As the guys spotted the girls they casually made their way over to them and their luggage. Craig and Simon went straight for their bags where as Joey went straight for Lisa. Playfully he grabbed her and lifted her up of her feet and spun her around. "Were Here!.." He said in a excited tone as he set her back don onto her feet before kissing her softly on her lips.

After grabbing his bag Craig slowly moved towards Gina soon standing beside her.
"You need a hand with your bag Gina?..." Craig asked like a dog in heat as his eyes looked her over playfully.

Simon stood by Cora once he had his bag and watched the others. He shook his head then looked at Cora.
"Well I can see we are gonna have fun..." He said sarcastically referring to the others being too preoccupied with each other to even notice them let alone hang out with them.

Cora laughed, "I know, right? A bunch of horndogs those two are," she said nodding towards Lisa and Joey. "And as for him..." she said with a motion towards Craig, "he's just hopeless."

Lisa had wrapped her arms around Joey's neck and was nuzzling him gently. "I missed you," she cooed lovingly, her eyes gazing into his as she kissed him. She sighed contentedly, forgetting where they were and who they were with for a moment. Then she remembered that they weren't alone or at home and she just took his hand, dragging her bag with the other.

Gina glanced at Craig, disgust written on her face. "Er, no..." she blinked at him a couple of times and then slugged along, speeding up so that she was next to Cora. "Cor, I'm rooming with you right? Since we know those two are going to be together..." Cora nodded, "You betcha, sister," she said with a grin and a laugh as they headed out of the airport.

With his bag in one hand and Lisa in the other Joey followed the rest as they left the airport. Playfully kissing her cheek and neck as they walked together. As Gina moved to Cora Craig sighed, he shook his head and lifted his bag as he followed the rest. Looking behind him he saw Simon playing with his cell phone. Craig sighed again realising he would end up spending most of his time with the nerd. "Why did I come here?..." Craig muttered to himself silently as he slowed down to let Simon catch up. "What you say Craig?.." Simon asked curiously, to busy text messaging his mother to notice Craig’s words. "Oh.. Nothing.." Craig said again in a final sigh as he followed the rest out of the Airport. Once outside Craig took the Alpha male role and moved to the road and hailed a Taxi. "YO TAXI!.." Craig yelled at a 7 seater taxi that pulled up next to him. Craig opened the door on and threw his bag into the back before climbing in and taking a seat at the very back.

Simon stood patiently to let Gina and Cora get into the Taxi whilst Joey stopped to take Lisa in his arms and kiss her passionately. Craig watched Joey jealously as he shook his head and then focused on Simon who was just getting in the Taxi. "Simon, what was the name of our Hotel again?..." Craig asked knowing Simon had all the information for the trip. "The Capital Hostel..." Simon replied as he sat closest to the driver so he could hear their destination. "A Hostel!... What the fuck!... Joey you said we were staying in a fucking Hotel!..." Craig protested angrily. Joey just grinned and ignored Craig as he continued to kiss Lisa.

Lisa nearly climbed into Joey's lap when they all had gotten into the taxi. The taxi driver looked up at the two of them, but just smiled and shook his head. They hadn't had sex in two days, and frankly, it was starting to get to Lisa. She's wasn't a sex addict or anything, but spending all this time with Joey and not being able to screw with him was starting to get her down. She smiled at the thought that they'd be at the hotel soon.

Wait. Hostel? Lisa pulled away from Joey and frowned at him, "Hostel? That means...we're all in one room? Or we only get two rooms? We're supposed to have three rooms." Gina rolled her eyes and sighed. Thanks Joey, thanks a real fucking lot. She'd been squished between Craig and Cora in the back of the taxi and she could still feel Craig's eyes on her. She shivered in disgust.

Cora called out, "How far away is this hostel anyway? I'm friggin tired. We need to get there."

"Hey! Hey!... We got three 2 bed rooms ok!... Me and Lisa got one to ourselfs the rest of you can fight over the others!.." Joey replied without a care also struggling with the sexual tension. Being a guy the two days had been alot harder on him and he even managed to not masterbate. Though the thought of a strange hostel room for just him and Lisa had him very excited.

Craig let out a growl like grunt in disaproval but he was comfortated by the sight of Gina. Though it soon came to him that he would be shareing with Simon. Oh, shit. He thought knowing he wasnt going to have much fun with simon.

Yes!, Lisa thought to herself. They get their own room. She giggled and kissed Joey again. They were gonna screw around in a foreign country, how kinky. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and leaned in to his ear, whispering sweet nothings to him, as well as everything she wanted him to do to her later.

Gina glanced up at Craig, seeing his frustrated look. She had to surpress giggles, he was so ridiculous. She thought it might be funny to play with his head, but at the same time she didn't want him to start going at her and not stop. She shifted, trying to move herself away from him, and ended up accidentally brushing his foot with hers, her thigh rubbing against him.

Joey smiled as he enjoyed Lisa's attention. He then moved his mouth to her ear and whispered. "I hope you brought all that sexy lingerie you bought for this trip!... I cant wait to see you in some of that shit!..." Joey bit his bottom lip as he playfully rubbed the inside of Lisa's thigh. His cock now bulging in his pants.

As Gina passed him Craig enjoyed the closeness and playfully spanked her ass as she passed him. "Mmm, you wanna bunk up with me tonight baby?!" Craig asked with a pervy grin as he eyeed her up some more.

All the sexual ativity in the back of the Taxi had Virgin Simon getting a little hot under the collar. Even though it was freezeing cold he opened the window and sat close to it almost leaning out of it trying to avoid watching the others.

Gina's face turned a bright red when Craig smacked her ass. She turned around and glared at him, "Craig! How many times have I told you not to touch me like that?! Do you know what the word NO means?! Can't you take no for an answer?" she was now extremely flustered. She clenched her teeth together, fighting the urge to just slap him. SHe idn't want the trip to be awkward though, the only reason she wasn't hitting him right now.

Lisa giggled and slipped her hand down the front of Joey's pants to stroke his erection lightly, "You know I did. Though I'm sure you won't be seeing me in it for long," she bit his neck gently, restraining herself from just ripping their clothes off and screwing right then and there.

"Fuck.." Joey moaned lightly in Lisa's ear as she teased him. His body tensed a little as he tried to keep himself from cumming. His grip slightly harder on her inner thigh. Simon turned from the window and looked over to Cora, he moved over to her and smile. "Hey, hows you?..." He asked simply and politely. Craig grinned ignoreing her words. "O come on!... you know you want me!..." He bragged vulgarly as he watched her.

Lisa grinned and bit his neck harder, stroking him more. She loved touching him, loved that he wanted her, loved wanting him. She groaned, she needed him so badly. She pulled her hand away from him though, knowing it was probably torture for him to try not to cum. She kissed his neck and pulled away back to her own seat, though her foot was still playing with his.

Gina sat back down and continued to glare at Craig, "Listen to me. You are a creeper. I do not want you. Stop touching me. Stop talking to me. Got it?" she growled at him, though her thigh was still pressed against his. She couldn't help it, they were squished together in the seat.

Cora turned and smiled at Simon, "Oh hey. I'm good. Though it's getting kinda weird in here, haha. How're you?" she hadn't talked to Simon very much, but she knew he was a nice kid.

Back
Top Bottom