Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Slavery - Guided Story Writing

Fandomizer

Control My Mind
So I had a bit of a different idea. You won't need to do any writing at all. I will write a novel-sized story, but you will give me obstacles, settings, enemies for each chapter and I will write it in first person.

The basic formula I want to follow is that MC starts off as a feminist living on either a free or feminazi planet. For whatever reason, she needs to travel to the dangerous part of the galaxy. There, she gets captured, enslaved, raped, prostituted out, raped some more, maybe sexually tortured. In the later chapters, the slaver takes her away from the slaver planet, and she somehow escapes.

So basically: Intro, Space Travel, Bad Middle on the Slaver Planet, Space Travel, Escape, Conclusion (What her life is like after escaping slavery). And I will write every chapter myself in first person, but your contribution will be things that I need to include in every chapter.

I am going to write 12 Chapters.

1. Introduction

2. Trouble forms that means I need to leave my homeworld.

3. Space Journey Begins.

4. Trouble happens during space journey.

5. Shit hits the fan.

6. Captured.

7. Enslaved, Raped.

8. Things get worse. Hopelessness and dread starts to kick in. Prostituted. Raped some more.

9. Slaver gets selfish and takes me off world.

10. Slaver runs into trouble.

11. Escape.

12. Life after slavery. Potential to set up sequel.

You can choose what kind of alien or human you want me to be, what kind of aliens or humans you want me to encounter, what kind of danger we encounter, etc. You will help shape every single chapter.

Sounds pretty cool.
What gender rapist are you into?
Where would you post these here or on PMs?

Intro:

1000 years ago, mankind colonized Mars. FTL can't be developed but fortunately the galaxy features plenty of wormholes that allowed for space travel and colonization. Most form of AI has been banned after a near apocalyptic event 500 years ago. Laser guns, plasma guns, ect are common technologies. The planet of Minerva is a rich and developed planet, founded 400 Earth years after the first colony ships left Earth. It is a safe and orderly place, closely aligned to the progressive political wing of the United Terran Planets, the largest known government in the galaxy. However, it's merely the beginning of humanity's reach for the stars and much of it remains unexplored. There are two major political bocks, the Expansionists who favour each planet be self sufficient and seek out new worlds to colonize and the Solidifiers who want to invest in already held planets and favour a free trade policy between the planets. The United Terran Planets is a constitutional democracy founded off the United Nations of old. It gives respect to human rights and property rights. Minerva favours the Solidifiers, as it is a planet famous for its quality educational and research facilities. YC is a student at Athena I-Minerva doing a journalism degree. One of your assignments is a field assignment to report on the distant frontier planet of Ling II, where a civil conflict has fermented that could rapidly spread to other planets. War has been nearly unheard of since the space travel began. There were always more planets for unhappy people to move to anyways. Aliens existed here and there, but they had been much less advanced than humanity and most space farers followed the Prime Directive as mandated by law. There is so little to know about this conflict, the planet being so remote and far away. You are aware that your most hated rival has also been tasked with the same assignment and you'll be damned if you don't get there first.

Back
Top Bottom