Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Bad End

tsukasa

Pregnancy lover

Bad End

About

Me

Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight).
Role: Switch.
Perspective: 1st person only.

Looking for

Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight), bisexual, or pansexual.
Role: Switch.
Perspective: 1st or 3rd person.
Response time: Minimum 3 times per week.

Plots

Memories

Our village is overrun by the enemy team which is trying to claim the village as their territory, destroying everything which makes its residents happy, leaving them with nothing but memories of the good times they had there. My childhood friend and/or love interest has a necklace which she was given by a stranger as a child, which is the key to saving the village; it holds the power of the ancient spell of defense; if the enemy is able to obtain it, they gain unlimited power and become unstoppable. There will be a bad end in which it is obtained, and my innocent childhood friend/love interest is turned into a sex lover after we are defeated. This plot will take place in a fantasy setting. Due to the ending, be able to switch between submissive (most of the story) and dominant (bad end).

Corruption

Our high school is holding a tournament. My school rival makes my childhood friend and/or love interest the prize, meaning failure will allow him to do whatever he wants to her. There will be a bad end in which I lose the tournament and my innocent childhood friend/love interest is used by my rival, perhaps being forced into a relationship and starts to prefer him over me. This plot will take place in a modern setting. Due to the ending, be able to switch between submissive (most of the story) and dominant (bad end).

All plots' characters are human only.

Kinks

Turn ons

Small breasts, impregnation, pregnancy, corruption, master/slave, clothed sex, netorare, virginity loss, non-consensual, jealousy, despair.

Turn offs

Scat, piss, gore, vore, feet, large breasts, futa, anal, bestiality, incest, daddy, piercings, tattoos.

Chat platforms

- PM
- Discord
- Email
- Briar (end-to-end encrypted)
- Session (end-to-end encrypted)
- Matrix (end-to-end encrypted)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom