Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A space opera ScribeMeister and MacCloud

One thing about athletic women is they know how they can recover their stamina so quickly, much better than the men. That is probably why childbirth is always the women's job, mothers have always had an inner strength that not even the strongest and mightiest of the men cannot accomplish, and one of them carrying a baby in their belly for nine months is just the icing to the cake, the main course is the intense labor since most of them are natural birth, no human being can relate the pain and anxiety a woman goes through giving birth to their child.

They had probably collapsed on the bed for an hour or even more that VT decided to get up and take a quick shower. She knows that Mac is back, so once again, she wraps herself in a towel as she heads to see what Mac is up to.

She grinned at Mac's comment, "Well, I could say I never have an intense workout like the one he put me through, but as you can see, I survived." she said and smiled as she removed the towel from her head and started to dry out as she looked over Mac's shoulder to see what he was looking at.

"I heard about that junkyard, the space graveyard. Did you know that there is a city in some of those places? You would be amazed how some of those people make a home out there. There is a mini-city in there; you can go shopping, as you would in a big mall, for scraps, parts and a whole lot of stuff, the kind that you wouldn't find anywhere else but there." she said, she knows this first hand since she had purchased a lot of parts for her ship from this places since it is cheaper, but you have to look hard for yourself if you are willing to do the work, it would be more rewarding for you.

She then shrugs her shoulders, "Well if you can find rare parts, I am pretty sure we can find Blackbeard, it would be a lot of leg work, and sourcing out intel, but am pretty sure, with the right amount, haggle, we can probably find out if he is out there somewhere waiting to be discovered." she added.

Mac found it more than a little distracting to have VT naked as they talked shop. Still he was a professional and he kept his mind on the shop talk. He fought the urges to touch her though. He knew if he started they would soon forget all about the planning and that might be costly. "That might be the ticker VT. Say we go in and place a large order for parts. Make it look like we have spendable coin available. You know the outfit Bull buys parts from, they might even agree to purchase rare parts for a 15% finders fee? We buy the parts with their money. Which ensures out time is profitable. Maybe this Blackbeard comes after us on the trip back? Instead of wasting time hunting him we make sure he knows we have rare parts and coin and let him come to us."

It was pretty obvious mac liked that idea, he was animated as he went over the details. "All we need to do is get a sizeable order from Hunkers supply outfit and have them agree to buy the parts we collect. I think that might just work for us." He turned and pulled VT into a warm snuggle kind of embrace "tell me sexy, you have any contacts left in there? Someone who might be willing to help us get the parts we need and who might know a contact who would report to Blackbeard?"

He had planned on waiting for an answer but she was naked and she smelled all fresh and feminine. He kissed her lips, tasting her fresh clean mouth. Several kisses later he would come up for air. By that point she was against the wall. "How do you do that VT? I was all business and working on a plan and now look at me. I am panting and my cock is at full attention. I am still dressed even?" he smiled that warm lusty sidelong expression. "Tell me VT do you desire more attention or had Bull wore you out for a while?" He cupped her breasts in his palms and his fingers rolled her nipples with a squeezing motion. "I could wait till tonight?"

He is expression changed to an innocent smile, after all you need to sleep somewhere and the only two beds available are Bull's and mine right now." The fingers of one hand dropped between her legs. Two fingers lifted the hood for his thumb to have free reign on her now exposed pearl. You know I am more than happy to share about anything with you my friend."

When talking shop, VT is always serious; despite her physical condition and using sex to get what she wants, she would always focus on the job at hand. After all, she is a femme fetale and uses all the qualities and assets she has; even if she lacks them, it would not be a problem. She smiled at Mac.

"I have a multitude of resources, leave it to me. I would find the goods and the person to contact, leave that all to me. You know that I can be counted on that side of expertise. Just give me all the specs for the operation and I will get on it." she said.

Dealing with Mac and Bull is always a fascination for the woman, she has a few and selected partners, she is very picky and quite discerning whom she has sex with or how far she is willing to go with a particular partner. But when it comes to Mac and Bull, she enjoys both of them together or each at the same time, and if particularly ask, they are her favorite, on of her list of favorites, and mind you it would take some time to earn that trust and rank.

She suck in a breath, "I wouldn't find to share close confines with you tonight, Mac, Bull already had his fun this afternoon, tonight, I think I would be interested in your range of entertainment. So how about some appetizers if we are done talking shop." she challenged.

Mac nodded, Some food and water would be a good idea. You may need the energy and hydrated before we begin this evenings activities." He slipped an arm around her waist, his palm on her ass. He pulled her in close as he guided her to the ship's galley. "Best get you fed now, I may not release you all night once we get started?" He teased her, knowing she was into all sorts of fetishes and fun things. He enjoyed bondage himself, there was just something about having a woman helpless to escape that turned him on. He was not mean-hearted, unless making a woman beg for an orgasm as he edged her was what you considered mean. He enjoyed playing, in the end though he never left his ladies wanting.

That is unless circumstances shortened the time they had together. There were a few times the syndicate goons had interrupted his playtime. That was rare these days though. He and Bull were pretty good at staying under the radar, and as far as he knew they thought he was dead. That was a good while ago he had been interrupted anyway. So he walked VT into the kitchen and checked "We have cheeses, crackers, and some chicken, well poultry anyway?" He got the water bottles, cheese and meat from the fridge, placing the food on plates on the table. He got a box of crackers from a shelf, "so eat here or my room?" He snickered a bit "well our room for the duration of the mission." He winked "might be fun feeding you actually? What do you think VT, want to be pampered tonight. Things might move pretty fast tomorrow if your plan works out!"

Back
Top Bottom