Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A space opera ScribeMeister and MacCloud

MacCloud

Super-Earth
Mac was sitting at a booth with Bull. They were eating an early dinner as they had hopes of leaving town during the night. Before any creditors realized they had left. Neither man should be broke? They both had skills well beyond superior.

Bill 'Bull' Hanson was 6'6" and near three hundred pounds. He was a mountain of muscle and bone and an accomplished fighter. He could have gone pro about anytime during his life. He didn't like fighting all that much. Sure a brawl in a bar was fun but he was not into going into a ring just to pound the shit out of someone. He had gone navy as a youth. He had a knack for repairing about any major part of a ship. He had worked his way up through the ranks but he ran into trouble. His curious mind had lead him into other fields and he found a home in inter-stellar navigation. Due to his size his ship Captain's wanted him to represent the ship when in port against other ship champions. It was a mixed martial arts and most had few rules. Bull had a record of 60-0 over fifteen years in the Fleet. Finally sick of the fighting he had refused, He was 35 years old and felt he had done his duty. The ship Captain had try to force the issue and gotten a broken jaw for his troubles. Bull was court-martialed for striking his commanding officer. He was not found guilty but still kicked out of the fleet. Bull was less than pleased to say the least.

He was at a bar a few months later when a group of eight sailor/thugs found him. Sent by some Officers that were friend's of his late captain. He was outnumbered and none of his playmates were small. That was when Ryder MacCloud had come into his life. Now Ryder was only 6'2" and long limbed, his body just did not show his athletic 200 pound strength much. He knew how to pack the most power in his punch and kicks though. He stepped between Bull and the people who meant him harm saying simply "I don't like the odds. What say I take six of you out of the picture before you and this quiet man have at it." What happened next was a rather cool display of fighting skill. Ryder had pointed to one burley fellow "You should leave." When he attacked Ryder kicked him in the chest followed by a punch to the chin. The fellow flew back into his companions like a rag doll. Ryder pointed to another and spun, a wheel kick took that fellow alongside the head. He spun in the air before falling a few feet away. Ryder continued to point and take the thugs down, at one point taking two down at one time. When there were only two left Ryder backed off and stepped aside. "I am not greedy my good man, those two are for you to do with as you please.

Ryder MacCloud was only twenty-nine at the time, He had been with the marine fighter wing only five years at that point. He had a year and a half of training, another year and a half as a Scout/Sniper with a marine recon force unit. Three years training as a fighter pilot. He had fought in one three year campaign and was just finishing a second. Already a captain and the top scoring Marine Ace. He was a rising star within the marine fighter wing. No one ever asked him to fight for competition. He was known to only fight when it was life and death. He was mostly just left alone. Something he preferred actually.

Of course that was then and this was now. Ryder was now 39 and Bull was 45 now. Mac had been a bounty hunter when they had met the second time. Bull was looking for someway to pay his bills, living in his small but fast light freighter. Mac was looking for a ride to chase down a bounty. They had joined forces and well that had been about three years ago. Now both were still trying to make ends meet but they enjoyed the free lifestyle.

A man in a black suit and polished black shoes walked to their table, May I sit with you? I have a task needs done. It pays well?"

Bull cocked his head "do tell. Have a seat and explain. Your buying dinner if you sit though."

Mac shrugged "You seem to know who we are already, so who might you be?"

The man sat down and waved for the waitress to come over. He looked at Mac with a fixed smile, there was no humor in the expression. "I am Mr. Johnson. You have no doubt met several of my kin over the last few years. My Employer who wishes to remain out of this picture is seeking a brave lot to take out and remove for the rest of time a certain pirate known as BlackBeard. He has a well armed ship and is hiding in the Catseye Nebula. Are you up for the task?" When the waitress arrived Mr Johnson ordered a steak sandwich and had everything at the table put on his bill. He did that without any hesitation.

Mac frowned "That Nebula is known for plasma storms and tricky navigational problems. I have heard of this Blackbeard and it is claimed he has several military grade interceptors and a couple assault shuttles as well as a well armed gunship. I have one interceptor which would not make a dent in the gunship? We would need a military grade torpedo to take out their main ship."

Bull chipped in "Which is why the fleet isn't going after this guy. He is not a major player and the cost/risk factors are just not worth the effort. Your asking a lot of the pair of us."

Mr Johnson shook his head. The prices is thirty million for the main gunship. one million for each of the six fighters, three million for the two assault shuttles. We figure the crew is about fifty, so twenty-five million for the crew and another twenty million for BlackBeard's head. If it is accomplished quickly, say a month we will call it an even 90 million. "that should cover your repairs and the cost of hiring whatever more help you need? I have information heavy metal is here? She is a rather skilled fighter pilot as well as a friend of yours as I recall? Mr. Johnson looked directly at Mac "just what sort of torpedo are you thinking of?"

Mac shrugged as he answered the question. "I am thinking for the size of the ship a shark type would be sufficient, make it two and a launcher that can handle both and I will see what we can do. That gunship has four turrets and anyone of them could take out a torpedo. One for the job and one for insurance in case we lose the first to defensive fire."

Mr Johnson shifted as his sandwich was delivered, once the waitress left he looked at the sandwich and than at the two men. "This is need to know information but you two have a reputation for caring about why you take a job. Seems a certain high ranking corporate type had a pretty little daughter. She grew up into a charming and intelligent young woman who loved the stars and science type stuff. Anyway she wanted to go to the stars and study them. So Daddy bought her an exploration ship, and hired a crew of nerdy science types. Said Daughter was delighted. She was not savvy though and took her ship to this Catseye nebula to study the phenomenon there. She was a good daughter and sent a message back to Daddy every week. She would describe the wonders she saw and the important science stuff her and the crew documented. The last transmission was a while ago. While she was sending her ship was attacked the contact went dead as he heard the ship crew was surrendering to the Blackbeard."

Mr. Johnson stood "he called in some favors and three navy patrol ships went into the area. One went into the Nebula itself even. That one never returned. The other two searched for a couple weeks before giving up. My Boss has no illusion his baby is still alive but now he seeks vengeance. The job is yours, count on the torpedoes arriving at your ship in the morning."

Bull took the untouched sandwich and began eating it. "What you think Mac? We could use Heavy Metal and her fighter for this."

As if speaking her name was magic she walked into the diner as Bull mentioned her name.

Mac stood and waved "come join us "dinner is my treat!"

ᕼᗴᗩᐯƳ ᗰᗴ丅ᗩᒪ Ɋᑌᗴᗴᑎ
Victoria "VT" Terpsichore is more widely known as VT, is a well respected interstellar trucker with a well-known nickname Heavy Metal Queen, which not many people know the origin of her nickname. She was trying to get out of the stigma of her father's legacy. Her father is a well-known business tycoon that specializes in metal. So VT wanted to get out of that clout and make her reputation.

She is not much of a heavy metal chick, but she developed the taste which earned her the title of Heavy Metal Queen, her ethereal beauty earned her the rest, she is badass, and everyone knows that you don't cross VT. For those curious ones, why VT, she had a long-standing bet going on in the bounty hunter circle for people who don't know her very well and know her history or father. People would try to guess her name, place bets, and of course, she always wins since no one seemed to know her real name. She has had this going on for a long time, and she has already forgotten how long it has been or when it starts.

She has gotten a hang of bounty hunting, she had found the thrill for it, the adrenaline rush she gets from the thrill of the chase. That is when she met this dynamic duo of Mac and Bull. She had been doing this a little over a year and she always get tips from them about a new bounty. As she strolled into the bounty hunter central she spotted the pair and gave them a wave.

Last edited:
Mac walked over to her "join us VT. we have a deal and could use your fighter for the deal. He offered her a smug smile "I mean I can handle it myself, no sweat. Still it is a big pay day and having you along would make it easier to wrap up. How does 10 million for a month or maybe even less sound to you?" he started to lead the way back to their table speaking low over his shoulder. "share my bed while we are out and I might make it 15 million. Just as an enticement."

Mac waited for her to sit before sliding in tight against her hip. "Straight up corporate job. You heard of the local scourge Blackbeard? He has a gunship and some fighters. Been running around getting to lone ships of late. Seems he hit the wrong ship and someone had a very powerful daddy. If your in we could load your fighter aboard in the morning. We have to mount a couple torpedoes anyway."

Bull smiled "yeah the employer has connection, made it sound like a pair of military grade torpedoes was no effort at all." He finished another sandwich off "Mac tell you it is a 90 million gig? We be out of debt and enough to spare to make a few upgrades!"

VT watched Mac, and she was amazed by this handsome man. So virile, and she wondered what it would be like to be intimate with this man, and there is Bull. Just the name alone, she often wondered if this older man could get wild in bed. And imagining the two of them with her together just blew her mind. So as Mac led her to the table, she was still a slight daze from her wild wet imagination.

When Mac slid right beside her, she liked being sandwiched like this. Her face was flushed. Maddie was not listening to what was being said at first. But money talks, Maddie always pays attention. It is her means of livelihood. After all, now that she is no longer with her family or her dad.

"So," she started and turned to Mac, "You gave me a meager rate, Mac. What gives? Unless you want repercussion or the wrath of the Heavy Metal Queen, you better give me an excellent explanation or a better deal. Otherwise, I can find another bounty who would take me seriously." she said and glanced at Mac and then at Bull.

Mac slipped a hand onto her thigh and stroked up her leg under her shorts. "Look the full price has a lot of stipulations. Thing I can not guarantee. Like bringing back this Blackbeard's head? There is also a time frame to adhere too. Maybe other hunters have been given the same deal. If we find this guy I can make good on the 15-mil. Which could be more than an even split." Mac leaned towards her "c'mon VT, you know I would never short change you. We got history together after all." He squeezed her upper thigh "I could give you a sample right now if you like?"

Bull cleared his throat, rather loudly. "Okay I can see where this is going. I will be waiting back on the ship." He slipped out of the booth, his hand though slid under her ass and lifted her a little which did not seem truly necessary under the circumstances. He stood tall, he was huge and about everything seem to bulge on his muscular frame. "Don't take too long here, after all there is a perfectly good bed or two on the Wrangler." He walked away stopping only to check on the tab and get a piece of pie to go.

Mac hooked a foot under her leg and pulled her legs wider apart. His hand on her waist band "how long has it been for you VY? I give samples to repeat customers.. And to partners."

VT sucked in her breath as she felt Bull's hand on her butt, and with Mac's hand on her thigh, her curt and outspoken nature was tamed down to strangled moans. She forgot about this part, and she couldn't understand how she forgot about these two. She is silly putty in their hands.

"Y-Yes, okay. Give me samples, and I would need a refresher course; I think I must have bumped my head or something; I somehow forgot," she said as she sucked in another moan.

VT's eyes were looking around, it is another added thrill that there are people everywhere, and somehow these two had managed to make her panties wet or almost wet now from all the attention she has got. It was perfect timing too, and it has been a while she was in this situation, and of all people, it is Bull and Mac.

Mac only needed one hand to open her shorts. The other slipped through the arm of her loose shirt and freed her breast so he could tease her nipple. He was leaning across to kiss her as his hand sipped inside her shorts and his finger caressed down across her mound, stroked her clitoris and dipped between the lips of her pussy. He began moving both hands more firmly as he kissed her. "Too late to say stop VT. I would have to tie you up if you tried to stop this now. We are at orgasm or bust now my sexy friend." of course anyone could see what was going on but everything was still covered so it was hard to say it was a problem. His kisses kept pace with his fingers building passion as she grew ever wetter between the legs.

Of course Bull had not gone far. He was standing in a shadow watching. Covering his partners back in case someone decided to interrupt the lovers. he considered what it would be like sandwiching her between. He rather liked the idea of feeding his cock to her as mac fucked her pussy for all he was worth. Pleasant thoughts for sure!

VT's mind was blown. At first, those little groping was arousing her, but then when Mac decided to give her the complete treatment, she couldn't say anything because she was so busy reacting to his expert ministrations. Her body was writhing and shaking under his expert hands. Everyone watched this gorgeous woman, and everyone was curious enough to watch Mac because they wanted to see how she looked underneath those thin layers of clothes. Some of them tried to jump off their chairs and join Mac, but one look from Bull scared them back down, so they decided to do the next best thing, they took out their cellphones and started filming that gorgeous and yet aloof woman as she was being deflowered right before their eyes.

VT couldn't do anything but surrender at first, but as soon as she caught her breath, she tried her best to resist his advances though it was indeed a little too late for that since once he dove his hand in her shorts and pushed between her legs, she let out a cry as she almost peed from extreme pleasure.

Mac had her close, he was certain of it because she had lost her will to escape. As he felt her body tensing he used his other hand to push her pants down past her hips and forced her to bend over the table. His own pants dropped down to his ankles as he shifted behind her. He thrust his hard cock into her pussy as his fingers left her clitoris. he trapped both arms in the middle of her back. Holding her hands with one of his he took hold of her hair and pulled her head back so she could see the other truckers watching her get fucked.

At least till Bull walked between her and the audience and presented his cock to her. Rubbing his precum on her lips, his nickname was obvious for the size of his cock!

Mac reach back under her once Bull showed up and squeezed her clitoris between two fingers. Exposing the sensitive button he stroked aroused bundle of nerves firmly as he thrust into her tight pussy faster with each passing moment.

Bull would wait till she opened her mouth before filling it with his thick cock. "Don't fight it VT, if you did not need used we would never have been able to get you worked up like this!"

Trapped. That was the first thought that ran into her head when Mac slammed her against the table for everyone to see. VT felt humiliated. First, she is now exposed for everyone to see. Catching the eyes of all those men she had rejected before and lusted over her as she is completely exposed and is being fucked raw and hard. And there comes Bull with his cock that serves the reputation well. She never thought it would fit her mouth. Still, because Mac is pulling her hair and how he strokes her sweet spot, she never realized all these sensations are possible despite being humiliated like this; she would endure it all if it means that Mac would keep hitting her sweet spot.

The crowd of men had all stood up, moving closer and closer as they watched the metal queen, who has a very intriguing reputation, being abused right in front of everyone. Most men are not so embarrassed to take their cock and jerk off. One tried to push through the crowd and lined up behind Bull. He is one of those men who had been turned down by VT repeatedly.

"I want to be next, buddy; she is such a stuck bitch but look at her now," he said, chuckling.

Looking up, she screamed with her mouth full of Bull's cock and shook her head as best as she could, looking up at Bull with pleading eyes.

Bull needed little prodding, after all he liked VT. he never missed a stroke into her throat as he back handed the big mouth knocking him into the others. A sort of domino effect took place as rows of onlookers got knocked back on their asses. "This is a private party dumbass. If we had coin for a room we would have taken one. As it is we are just taking care of a friends needs. So keep your distance and no one needs get hurt. The large caliber semi auto he pulled and slammed on the table was all the proof he expected to need to express his intent.

Meanwhile Mac was fucking her with an increase in speed and power as his fingers stroked her clitoris. "Do you want to cum Sexy or should we just leave now before the cops show up? he had no intention of quitting before she came but he wanted her to ask for her orgasm. Not to be mean but he felt he owed her a but of humiliation! he would not cum himself till he felt her orgasm begin. She was tight and he was enjoying this fuck a lot. He glanced up at Bull and knew he was about ready himself. It occurred to him that it would be rather sexy if they all climaxed at the same time!

VT had been around Bull and Mac long enough that she is highly comfortable with them no matter the situation they put her in. The humiliation and forcefulness of the case were a bit pleased at first, but secretly in the back of her head, she felt like a slut, but she would only go as far for only these two men and no one else.

VT moaned around the cock that was thrusting inside her mouth, showing her appreciation to Bull, who knocked the man who probably broke some of his front teeth by the brute force that Bull knocked him over with his backhand. The men fell like dominoes knocking each other one by one, seeing the semi, most of them scattered like mice seeing that the cat is out now and not wanting to be caught.

She doesn't need any more prodding. VT shuddered at the sensation, signaling Mac that she is ready to explode and it was the best one she was sure, never has she been explored and violated like this, though she had played around with Mac before, all those sexual overtones this is the first time she had experienced this overwhelming need to pee and to cum at the same time, and sad to say she might do both with the extreme pleasure that both men had been doing to her body, her head is exploding from the pending orgasm that is about to explode she felt that she is ready to pass out from the stimulation she is getting from both ends.

Mac understood the signals and looked at Bull. "She is ready give her that finish she has worked so hard to obtain." He himself thrust faster yet and even deeper as he pulled her hips back to fill her even more. Thrusting hard so her mouth was driven onto Bull's mammoth erection. Bull his hands on her head now thrust his hips forward and shot the first spurts of his load deep down her throat. By the time he was done her face would be covered and her breasts as well.

For his part Mac held back till Vt clamped on his cock having her own orgasm. That would be the trigger for him to cum as well. he let out a long wild howl as he began pumping his seed into her pulsing tight pussy. He saw stars for a long while even after he finished. He would let her slide off his cock once she felt limp enough to stop. After all he would want her to ride out each and every wave of her orgasm before he released her.

He sat in a puddle of their making after he pulled his pants back up. "C'mon Bull I think our friend needs a hand to walk." He looked at the mess around him "and we all need a shower!" he put an arm around VT and bull moved to the other side. The threesome staggered out of the diner. No one bothered them even as weak as they appeared. they had solid reps as badasses, all three of them!

This has to be wrong. It shouldn't happen like this, right? But then, for VT, it felt so good and so right. Two of the best men in her life who can give her the satisfaction she had been seeking for. She came in sporadic spurts like it couldn't come out because it was so much it could hardly fit her tiny opening, so it squirted and gushed like a flood of her lust. She was moaning with a big cock in her mouth and being pounded relentlessly in her rear end, the sensation and everything happening to her were a bit too much that she almost pass out but here she was being lifted by the two men. She could hardly remember how it started but it felt like forever, a wave of forever lust in their wake and now she is exhausted but looking at the men who were watching them, she hardly cared.

She tried to keep up with them walking, knowing there is going to be an after-party, knowing these two men, the washing part would be the icing to the cake, who knows what else is in store for her after this. She can barely look up from her hair matted and sweating on her forehead covering her eyes, she tried to swipe it away and miss a step and her knees buckled and she had to lean on someone before she would be needed to be dragged to get to where they are going next.

Bull and Mac hauled her out of the diner. Bull left her to lean on Max while he got on his bike. Mac lifted her onto the back seat of the bike and wrapped her arms around Bull. "We can talk on our ship VT. Just hang on." Bull put one beefy huge hand on hers and guided the bike with the other as he pulled away. Max would make his own way back to the ship checking on a few leads along the way.

Bull would take VT aboard his ship and lay he on the coach. He would toss a blanker over her and let her rest. Once she was taken care of he got all the information they had on the bounty.

Mac would get them all drinks when he got back to the ship. When VT was awake they were both sitting there having showered and changed clothes. Mac laughed "So you awake sleeping beauty. Want to hear the deal or shower and clean up first?"

Bull made eye contact "say, do you still own that fighter ship?"

VT woke up after a brief nap curled under the blanket that Bull wrapped her in. She stretched with a groan, looking at the men who had always known what she needed, "Maybe a quick shower." she replied as she stretched some more; she doubted she could just sit there still smelling and tasting the men that satisfied her lust just moments ago. She got up, walked her way to their shower, and tossed her clothes in the wash. She took a quick shower and, just wrapped in a towel, walked back to where the two men were.

"Alright, I need something to drink; my mouth is dry. And yes, I still have my clunker; I guess you guys might need to take me back so I can grab it. But let's start by talking about this bounty," she said as she sat down and crossed her legs in front of Bull and Mac.

Last edited:
Mac got up and brought her a bottle of her favorite poison and a glass just in case she felt like being proper. "No hard feelings about the diner? I don't think I ever saw you so tense since I met you."

Bull chipped in "next time You suck him. I want a piece of dat fine vagina my ownself." He filled a glass with jack daniels and chugged it down.

Mac frowned "she asked about the bounty." He sat down facing her "it is no picnic. Some Small scale Pirate got a hold of a gunship, he has as many as six navy grade interceptors and a pair of assault shuttles. He isn't important enough for the navy but his name is drawing attention and they fear he might start growing into a real problem. Mister Johnson has offered us two navy torpedoes that we can mount on Bull's ship. I am pretty confident with you along we can deal with the interceptors without much problem. The assault shuttles would be sitting ducks once we got rid of the interceptors. All Bull has to do is stay in one piece till he gets a clear shot at the gunboat with those torpedoes. Piece of cake right."

Mac had told her the risk up front and he was normally an honest type. So we are getting 90 million if we get them all and do it within 28 days? We know he is along the edge of the Catseye nebula, withing a sector or three where he is presently hunting. I am figuring Bull's ship will be taking a hammering so half goes to him. You and me split the other half. Sound fair enough?" Mac flopped on the couch next to VT and kissed her neck, his hand slipping under her towel. "Bonus, you get all the sex you want from either or both of us."

VT shrugs her shoulders when asked about what happened in the diner. "I needed it, I guess, I doubt I can show my face over there any time soon, but then," she said, taking a long drink from the bottle that Mac gave her, the way she sucked on the mouth of the bottle and licked it before taking it in her mouth, she can be such a tease. She licked and played with the bottle, gripping it in her hand before her mouth and lips sucking on the mouth of the bottle before taking it in her mouth.

She let the bottle pop out of her mouth before some of the liquid spilled down her chin and then her neck, "You guys just leveled up my reputation, now I am on a new higher level, they would not touch me anymore, especially if you guys are around," she said, as clear liquid pour down her chest and onto her cleavage.

It was hard to concentrate when it came to these two; Bull and Mac had always had a way of blurring her senses. So instead, she focused on what Mac was telling her about the bounty. So they needed her ship, "Just tell me what I needed to do, you always know how to drive my guns, just tell me what to do, and I will do it," she said and opened her legs wider for Mac.

She then looked at Bull, "You guys are both so big, I would be so sore after this, but what the hell, come over here, big boy, I just cleaned up but if you guys are ready to soil me up again, am fresh and ready for more." She challenged.

Mac kissed her "I wouldn't want to make you sore VT. I have some intel to collect so Bull here can take care of you this time." He would kiss her lips as he stood. "I will rock your world when I get back if Bull here doesn't leave you worn out." Mac made his exit to meet his contacts. He had a few people who flew merchant freighters that had a real reason to want this Blackbeard dealt with.

Bull stood as mac left the lounge "now tell me VT are you ready or do you want some romancing and foreplay." He rubbed his crotch "My friend here can wait if you want to cuddle some first." He removed his shirt as he moved to the couch beside her. "I need this bounty, I could lose everything if we fail. So I am glad you are in the mix. Your skills are an asset. he dropped his pants and stepped out of them, his cock hanging down ready for action again. He sat beside her on the couch. "you want to sit on my lap, I can tease those titties of your while you ride?"

Control is a matter of preference or choice. For VT is mostly a matter of taste. It is under her prerogative that she chooses to give those control. For her, it would only be exclusively for Mac or Bull, solely limited to only two individuals or two men, and it is an iron-clad decision that cannot change. She enjoys their roughness and their gentleness; whatever adventure they decided to indulge in for that moment, it would work only for the three of them to enjoy.

Mac and Bull, it is like one word, it means a lot of things to VT but it is most particular meant sex, the job or racket is just an added bonus to the mix. Already her body is already trembling with desire just watching these two men, after the session they just had earlier it is not enough for her, she wanted more. That was just an appetizer for what is more to come.

She let the towel fall to the floor, and then sat on Bull's lap, she is still quiet in awe of Bull, it is not every day that they were left alone together. She had been with Mac most of the time, but with Bull, he is still a mystery to her. And her curiosity cannot be dampened down with just waiting so she slithered down his lap, shuddering that her flesh is exposed once more and this time she is free from clothing.

"I wonder what you are going to do to me, it is the first time that it is just the two of us, Bull. What do you have in store for me?" she asked as her arms wrap around his neck, loving those big strong shoulders, goosebumps all over her.

Bull shifted so his cock was inside her. "Well I was thinking you like me to tease you some." He spread his legs so her ass sank between taking his cock deeper inside her but also lifting her feet off the floor. The only way she could move was by flexing her thighs now. As she would discover his tease he lifted her breasts one in each hand. One he would suckle the nipple, trapping the bud with his teeth and flicking his tongue across the tip. The other nipple would be teased by his fingers. Rolling the firm nub squeezing or tugging. He would shift his pelvis to drive his cock deeper into her but he was making it harder for her to actually ride him.

He would switch nipples in time, paying equal attention to each with his mouth. He was enjoying making her need to move a stronger impulse but his legs were strong and with her impaled as she was it would be difficult to get off his cock even using her hands.

VT's body was on fire, she didn't scream or anything, but her moans were so apparent that she had found her nirvana and that Bull was playing her body quite well. Her toes curled, and despite how difficult it was for her to push up from his lap and Bull was buried inside of her, and every time he flexes his legs, there is that sensation that is driving her wild, and on top of that, his mouth and fingers are doing wonders to her breasts.

VT was too proud to voice out her enjoyment or complaint about her predicament, and her toes are starting to cramp by the way she is exerting too much effort to lift herself from his lap. More and more, the harder she is trying to give them both the utmost pleasure, the harder it gets as her toes would slide off the floor. The cramps were unbearable, but she still soldiered on and gave it another try, she managed to lift herself from his lap, barely, but she did so a couple of times before she sagged in his arms tiredly. Finally, she let out a tired moan, but she is still so high from the ecstatic euphoria that Bull put him in.

VT tried a different approach, her breasts protruding and jutting out in front of her; she put her hands behind her and tried to push herself out that way, but she wasn't even budging, but as Bull ravished her breasts some more, she let out a louder moan this time.

This time VT tried rolling her butt back on Bull's lap, she couldn't make an effort to lift herself but she had managed to pull out even just a fraction and push back and Bull's enormous cock was back to pushing deeper inside of her until she was wriggling in and out in that little fraction of friction she found so extremely enjoyable like pushing a huge vibrator inside of her, she let out a louder moan and her body shuddering in delight as she was about to reach her peak with that phallus hitting her g spot over and over again. She tried as best as she could to pull out and thrust him back inside of her.

Bull liked to tease, with his size it was almost to easy. He enjoyed VT all the more because she hated to surrender. So the challenge for him was to make her body respond to a point he knew was closing on her orgasm. So when he was certain she was there he stood up, her weight not even close to an issue. He grabbed her thighs as he stood and helped her get her legs crossed behind him. Shifting his hands under her ass cheeks he lifted spreading her cheeks till she was near the end of his cock before slamming her back to the base. he rotated his own hips grinding their pelvis together before lifting her for another long strike impalement.

"C'mon VT we both know you want this. You cum for me Lady and you cans suck my cock as long as you want after!" He teased her as he impaled her yet again. She was an amazing woman. Tough as nails and as sexy as any woman living or dead. he had doubts about this mission till she ha joined in. Not only was she great in the sack but she was a gifted and skilled fighter pilot. His confidence in this job was displayed in how much attention he was putting into driving VT over the top.

Bull was rolling his hips as VT had done before adding to his upward thrust as he pulled her ass down onto his cock. The grunts and growls coming from deep in his chest were testimony to the effort he was making to give VT all she could ask for. He wanted to please her as much as he could because she deserved nothing but his best efforts..

VT's body glistened from the sweat, testament to her persistence to resist giving up to the predicament that Bull put her through; her toes are crying out in pain, yet she will not give up and give in. It is the same when she is out in the vast space with an opponent she must fight. She would be determined to win and not let anyone down once she agrees to do something, like those missions that she had signed up for with Bull and Mac; they always know they can count on her keeping up her end of the agreement. Never did she let being a woman make them think she is lesser than any fighter out there; Bull and Mac knew she was capable of handling any task they handed down to her.

Of course, VT using her feminine charm is all part of the package and she is going to use all of it to her advantage no matter the situation including this one. She glanced back at Bull as she continued to try to keep up with his thrusts, she cried out in glorious surrender as clenched her inside to suck him in deeper and deeper inside of her, such a feat that is hard to do since she is still trying to lift herself up from his lap and then down again, she had never stretched her legs this far wide before and it felt like a losing battle since Bull is really huge in everything. She is still determined.

But her body decided to surrender when finally Bull hit her g spot so many times that she cried out in pleasure as her body shook from her violent orgasm and she collapsed and withered in his arms as her body shook and convulse letting herself go and her milk spurting out of her tight hole with that huge cock buried all the way up inside of her, she could almost feel him thrusting all the way inside of her, she sometimes imagines she can suck him from the inside that is what felt like she is not a strikingly tall woman she is petite that both tall and muscular men like Bull and Mac can manipulate her in any way they want, she is like a small doll but other than her stature that is the only that small about her, everything about VT is hard to decipher, since she only surrenders like this to Bull or Mac or to both of them. But for anyone else, she would resist and stop them at any cost.

Bull came inside her once her orgasm began, he would feel her tight inner walls milking his cock. He held onto her and closed his eyes laying his head on her shoulder as he finished cumming inside her. After he was spent, she was one special lady and he would do most anything for her. After a while he lifted her to cradle her in his arm as he leaned back. he pulled a blanket over them and just rested with her in his arms.

Mac returned Bull was still asleep. So Mac went to check his fighter and VT's to make sure both were battle ready. he had some pretty solid intel that the pirates were using an old space-junkyard as a base. It was the site of some huge space battle from before he was born and since than space debris had been dropped off there till someone found a use for it. A lot of spacers worked those grave yards sometimes becoming wealthy when they found a really useful gadget. If this Blackbeard deal went through it might be worth the effort to look around the graveyard to maybe find some salvage. One thing for certain this old tub of Bull's always needed something. So they were always short of cash. Maybe a few nice safe salvage runs would put them in the black. he was about half way done when he heard the shower on above. Someone was awake.

He was deep in thought as he worked, sort of planning the next move and the one after that. He almost didn't notice the shower shut off. It was not important till he heard the lightest sound of footsteps. He turned around to see VT. His smile was warm, friendly. "So beautiful did Bull wear you out? I was just finishing up here, your boat is ready for combat. I have a good feeling about this mission. I am thinking the most difficult aspect will be getting proof of Blackbeard's demise!"

Back
Top Bottom