Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Crow's Nest

CR0W

Moon
Hey whats up bros.
I wanted to slap down some plots and my rules-

*I play as all genders! and you can as well(for the sake of it, all these plots are the based off of what forum they are put on)
*Please no instant smut if the plot has no smut in it originally.
*be paitent with me please- I dont understand things that quickly.
*No one-liners(unless its a plot meant for one liners)

Themes: I do anything from Sci-fi to modern, the one I dont do at all is horror(not becauseI get scared but because i dont know how to write horror lol)

Plots:
Open Book- Im a young witch trying to discover her ultimate passion. One night I was searching for old books when a large book with a white spine caught my eye. I had the idea that you could be a creature inside of the book that I accidentally release, and you either think im saving you or disturbing you. And you can come up with your own reason why your in the book! We can always add more backstory if we want!

The Captian and The Sea- A young pirate captian had hated the sea for taking they're men. That is, until they met the sea themselves. After reeling up a trap with a mysterious figure laying limp inside the captian took it to they're chambers. They let the creature rest, and soon learned that this human-like figure was the sea themselves. (I can play both plots so I left the roles nonconforming)

Royalty calls- Im a heir to the throne, but inable to acheive the crown because I am not wed. And so, I search out for the most handsome men and women. First starting in my village, then to another kingdom, and soon, after days and miles past I met you. A drunk in a bar, yet I cannot stop myself from falling in love with you, you will be my king/queen.

When feathers fly- As a young maiden I found myself stuck in a home ready for marriage. After finally running away and entering a large forest, I come face to face with a feathery beast. He swept me up in his claws and took me back to his nest, where he alarmed me that I was to be his bride, and to have his offspring. Will I be a good wife or will I plan my escape? Only time will tell.

Lost in Space- After NASA launched their first living space center for inmates, everyone wanted to get all criminals on that thing. Only a few were strong enough to get launched with it, a small group of people, mainly men and two women. The project was to see if prisoners were able to create their own society in space. Luckily, none of the prisoners had heavy sentences, mainly drug possession. Will they survive? (I have an idea with this one. Also if you want to play multiple characters then this is the one for that)

If you have other plots you'd like to do that you think i'd fit perfectly, hook me up!
If you ever just want someone to talk to, im also here for that!
I do write a few paragraphs and please tell me what pov you like so I can know ahead of time!
see ya'll later!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom