Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female NEW IDEAS! Flirting, build up, plot, taboo themes and more!

secret_deviant

Planetoid
Hey!

I really enjoy roleplays that have a bit of story and build up to them before any sexual encounters really take place. I find it really fun to get into our characters, and have some interesting dialog and scenes take place to build up the plot and emotions. I have a lot of ideas that can all be tweaked to fit out kinks and fantasies that we are craving. In the interest of time, I'll just put a couple here.

I keep most of my ideas a little loose so we can mold them to work best for both of us. They can all be built up into something that has plenty of plot to go along with some smut. But if there are any kinks of mine you specifically like, chances are that I have a plot starter for it. I'm always happy to engage in OOC talk to plan, brainstorm, chat, or whatever if that's your thing. Certainly not a requirement though.

CURRENT PROMPT IDEAS ( *** = Craving the most)

Getting Caught*** - I have been craving doing a roleplay where my/our characters get caught! It could be something a simple as my character getting caught jerking off. Or our characters getting walked in on as they hook up. This one would work really well with a cheating or taboo element in it. Then we would escalate how bad the situation is when they get caught. Being caught by a stranger isn't bad, a friend could be a bit trickier, and then getting caught by a significant other would be rather interesting. Lots of options and kinks will fit into this one!

Wet Dreams - I have had this sort of idea for a while, and think it could be pretty interesting. My character would meet your character inside his dreams. We could figure out what kind of being or magic your character has for this to occur. The core of the story would be that my character is in a relationship, but starting to fall for you in his dreams. This could be done either naturally, or you could have a reason to be seducing me.

Taboo Texting - For this we the roleplay would take place mainly between our characters texting. It makes for a very realistic feel, and can be fun and exciting for taboo pairings. I have a couple different setups that I have done in the past, but it is very applicable to a lot of scenarios, so we can definitely figure something out together that we will both enjoy. If you are really brave you can just message me already in character and we can figure things out as we go!

Best Friends*** - You have my full attention if you want to play a Tomboy! I really enjoy a story where we play characters who have been just friends for forever. All those moments and situations that lead up to them finally hooking up can be so hot. Since they get along so well their flirting and teasing will be so natural, cute and arousing. This setup can also be paired really well with other kinks too like cheating, seduction, getting caught and more. If you want to play a tomboy best friend then you jump right to the front of the line!

Taken Advantage of*** - I don't have anything specific for this at the moment, but I really want to play a character that gets taken advantage of. So this would have some dub-con and non-con themes to it. I would love to talk ideas and pairings that could make this fun and interesting. So if you are looking to play a woman who is ready to take advantage of a cute and innocent guy, then I'm your guy!

Selfcest - I'm not 100% sure how this would play out, but I have been thinking about a situation where my character gets cloned, or duplicated, either by science or magic. However during the duplication, the new copy is transformed into a girl, or maybe a futa. I'm very open to your ideas if you are interested in this one.

My Futa Friend*** - I have been craving to write a story between my character and a futa character. The futa in this story could really be any number of people. It could be a friend of mine, or some one I just met, a student, a tutor, a co-worker, a boss, a tinder date, a sibling or cousin, all sorts of options! Part of the plot I really want to explore is my character discovering that you are a futa. I wouldn't know at first, so noticing your bulge for the first time would be a shock, especially if it is while we are making out for the first time. I want to see how things play out as my character experiences a futa for the first time, and grows to love your futa cock.

The Aphrodisiac - This can be played out a few different ways. The core concept is that I, or we are affect by the strongest aphrodisiac ever created. It would cause almost uncontrollable horniness at the right dosage. It would remove inhibitions, increase pleasure, endurance and maybe even a little bit of body transformation. I think the more fun method would be for the effects to increase over time, instead of an instant full on 100% effect to the person. One option is that you would purposefully give me the drug. Maybe a little bit at a time over the course of the night until I am the horniest I have ever been in my life. You could be my best friend wanting to mess with me a bit, , or some one wanting me to cheat on my significant other with you. Or, we could both get affected by it. Maybe some one shipped me a package that disperses the drug as a prank. You were there when it opens and breathe it in just as much as I did. This one could be fun for a more taboo relationship. Best friends could work, cheating would be really fun, siblings, or even a futa best friend!

FAVORITE KINKS

Cheating, seduction, flirting, PDA, celebs, getting caught, dry humping, games, edging, handjobs, lots of cum, forced/accidental creampies, premature ejaculation, magic, science fiction, hypnosis, futa, incest and more!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Alex

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom