Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Raven and Dilan met through friends of friends in high school. And Dilan was the most beautiful girl Raven had ever seen. Her hair was long and the prettiest shade of red known to man, with deep brown eyes that you could just fall into for hours. But Raven was so deep in the closet, she didn't nearly have the courage to try and get that close to her. They just hung out when their group was together and she was happy with it that way. Dilan was spoken for, anyway; she was with a boy that didn't seem to really appreciate her, and Dilan never seemed too happy with him. It made Raven really sad to see her so down, to be pushed aside when everyone was together. She tried to hide it, but Raven could always tell. Near the end of their senior year, Dilan and her boyfriend split up, and Raven tried not to make it seem like she was excited to have a chance. She didn't really know how to get her attention, though, and she felt really stuck. She looked herself in the mirror and frowned; she wasn't a heavy girl but she could definitely stand to lose some weight. Maybe that would get Dilan's attention? So she went to work, doing her best to drop her extra pounds to impress her crush. And her efforts really paid off; she was a lot slimmer, with toned legs and still an impressive rack. She couldn't wait.
"Raven, your clothes are looking a little baggier, have you lost some weight?" Dilan had asked. Raven's heart would have burst from her chest. She noticed!
"A-Ah, yeah, I've made some diet changes lately. Thank you for noticing!"
"Yeah, of course! You look incredible! I wish I could shed like you have, but my hips are so stubborn." Dilan smiled. I would and could worship them for hours, Raven had thought.
"If you like, we can go clothes shopping together to get you some new clothes?" Dilan offered. Raven felt her ears and cheeks burn with a flush.
"I-I...yeah! S-Sure!" Raven agreed. Dilan smiled more and nodded.
"Cool! I'll ask my parents for some money and we can go this weekend?" Like, on a date? She felt like she was going to faint. She nodded quickly.
"Y-Yeah, sounds good!" Raven said. Dilan clapped, bouncing gently in excitement.
"Great! I'll text you, ok? I'll see you tomorrow!" She said and waved before heading home. Raven felt light headed, sitting down to keep from passing out. This was really happening?

They grew even closer, especially after graduation. They spent the whole summer together, practically inseparable. You wouldn't catch one without the other. Raven was content with it like this, though her heart yearned to be closer. When they had sleep overs, Raven would watch her sleep for a while, carefully holding her hand and longing to be open with her. But she was so scared. She didn't want Dilan to hate her.
"Raven, can I tell you something...?" Dilan asked one day while they were hanging out. Raven looked over and smiled.
"Of course you can. You can tell me anything."
"You won't think less of me, will you?" Dilan asked. Raven frowned softly.
"You couldn't do anything to make me do that.." She replied. Dilan frowned and took a deep breath.
"I...am bisexual..." She admitted. Raven stared at her, her heart pounding harder and harder. She was bi? There was a chance? She had a chance?
"You're really quiet..." Dilan noted, voice small, and Raven jumped a bit.
"No! Not in a bad way! I'm just shocked! You don't seem-!" She stopped, that would have sounded really bad, "you've only ever been with guys...!"
"Well, I've had a pretty bad track record with girls.." Dilan said with a sad smile, "but you don't think I'm gross...?"
"No!" Raven said quickly - a bit too quickly - "I mean, why would I? Your preference doesn't change what I think about you!" Dilan smiled softly, looking over at her.
"I've had a lot of really mixed reactions when coming out, so thank you for not saying 'ew' or 'why'." She said. Raven smiled and shook her head.
"Never. You're my friend, I don't think even murder would make me change what I think of you." She said. Dilan laughed and shook her head.
"You'd help me bury the bodies."
"The mojave is the ideal spot, I think." Raven smiled and Dilan only laughed more.

Not much changed between them after that. Raven was more comfortable around Dilan now with that confession, but the closet was still too comfortable to try. Sure, Dilan wouldn't be repulsed since Raven was another woman, but there was now just the chance that Dilan wouldn't feel the same. She didn't know what to do, and thinking about it just made her depressed. She couldn't even talk to her parents about it, they would never understand no matter how open minded they said they were. She was starting to lose hope.
"Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?" Dilan asked, "I'm really surprised you don't have a boyfriend, you're a bombshell, Rave." Raven smiled softly and gently shook her head.
"No, I'm not doing anything. Another Single's Day for me." She replied. Dilan hummed and nodded.
"Me too. No one to do anything with either." She replied before glancing at her, "We could do something together?"
"Huh?" Raven looked over, "Like, a date?"
"Kinda?" Dilan said, "Just so we aren't alone again, you know?" Raven made a noise, giving it half a second of thought. Of course she would spend Valentine's Day with her, that was stupid. But she had to look like she was genuinely thinking it over, before giving a nod.
"Ok, let's do it." She agreed. Dilan smiled softly and nodded as well.
"Cool. We'll have a fun time together. We usually do!" She said. Raven smiled and nodded.
Dilan took her to the movies, which was cliche but Dilan didn't have any better ideas. Then they went back to Dilan's house where they shared a pizza and watched some anime together. Without thinking, Dilan put her hand over Raven's, and Raven's face flushed but she said nothing. She didn't want Dilan to take her hand away, or be upset.
"Do you like the pizza? I'm the only one who likes chicken here." Dilan asked. Raven nodded quickly.
"Yeah, it's good!" She said. Dilan smiled softly and squeezed her hand gently. Raven blushed more. She purposely put her hand on hers. Maybe it was just a platonic thing.
"Hey, Raven?" Dilan called gently. Raven looked over from the anime, making a noise.
"Yeah?" She asked, only to freeze up when Dilan kissed her. She didn't know what to do, staring at her as she held the kiss. When she pulled away, they stared at each other quietly before Raven kissed her firmly. The moan that came from Dilan made her ache for attention as her kiss was returned, Dilan holding her face gently as they shared the soft intimate moment. When Dilan pulled back a bit, she hummed softly.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that..." She said softly. Raven laughed weakly.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that.." She replied. She didn't even know she was crying until Dilan wiped her tears away.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked. Raven nodded quickly, crying more.
"Yes...! Of course I will, you dummy...! Just keep kissing me...!" She said and Dilan obliged her, kissing her deeply.

That had been ten years ago. Dilan and Raven were together like glue ever since. Sure, Raven was still in the closet, where Dilan took the loud and proud approach, but Dilan never tried to push Raven to come out. She wanted her comfortable with who she was, and if that meant they had to lie to Raven's parents then so be it. Just being with Raven was enough for her. She wasn't happier than she was now, and she wouldn't have it any other way. They had pretty much everything they ever wanted; they were living together and living a married life without being married. Dilan couldn't keep her eyes or her hands off her lover. She was head over heels.

Raven was the same way, but a little more reserved. She loved when Dilan touched her, ran her hands over her, and eventually lost her sense of self control.

Dilan was so greedy when she was in the mood, not pulling away from Raven even when she tried. She just loved her reactions and her sounds.

The whines and weak moans of fake protest only made Dilan worse, more vicious in her teasing. But Raven would be a liar if she said she didn't love every second.

Dilan loved seeing Raven in different types of lingerie, it only making their intimacies more wild.

Tonight would be no different. Dilan was finishing dinner when Raven came home from work. "Hey, babe!"

"My day was fine.. and nothing really fun.." she said, checking her emails before pulling up some youtube videos.

She watched her every now and again, glad she was enjoying the food, starting small talk when it was too quiet.

The two of them enjoyed a nice, relaxing dinner, and then sat watching youtube when the food was gone.

Back
Top Bottom