Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for short-term (NSFW Links)

Muppet

Super-Earth
Looking only for short-term RP since clearly people here have proven otherwise multiple times. I have usually been the one to write out an idea, suggest things and sometimes even GM. I only RP with those who are female IRL.

Currently I only play futa characters. I don't mind playing males as side characters, but they won't be involved in sexual situations. The only time I am willing to play a male in a sexual situation is, if it's either an animal/creature/monster of some sort.

You send me a RP idea of something you would like to do (doesn't need to be a grand story). Tell me the theme, the plot, character(s). Character pics are appreciated and I will ask them before we start anything. And absolutely NO anime pictures. They lack detail on the face soooo much and just look the same all across the board pretty much. Illustrated/drawn, 3D or real life. I prefer drawn/illustrated, or a detailed 3D myself.

I don't want anything "normal". That is for example pairings like "mob boss x victim" or "knight and princess" etc.

Currently interested in for example: Pokemon (you can play either an anthrofied or a feral pokemon while I play a futa trainer). Example of a good middle ground, anthrofied but still feral like. Age differences. Size differences. Synthetic/Androids. Anything that might be considered taboo. The more opposite the characters are, the better (size, age, species, personality etc.). We can even mix in universes together. I also like the idea of a smaller dom (or 2) vs a larger sub, like this. I am also open to just doing a scene or two where we just do a very brief description of how the 2 (or more) characters ended up in that situation and then get into the action. So if you have a scene + character(s) in mind, do tell. Also if you have an idea for my character, do include that as well.

Some of my favorite kinks: Age and size difference, sexy clothing and clothed sex (especially stuff with black leather, like boots), passionate/rough/messy sex, oral (both ways), anal/anal training, gangbangs, facials, multiple partners/characters etc. Pretty much open to everything except what is listed at the end part of this thread.

I am open to suggestions and ideas you might have, so do tell.

My limits: M/M, Futa/M, Futa/Futa (threesomes with 2 futa and 1 female are still fine), tentacles, vore, bathroom stuff, etc. Everything else is somewhat fine, like bestiality, futa x female, even darker themes which involve death.

I'll keep updating this section here below now and then with "inspirational images" as they say:

MILF
Catwoman <---- Have a plot idea.
Fallout
Robots
Momma's helpers
Nightclub backalley
Anthro hybrid pet
Biomechanic <---- I have a story idea for this one. Theme would be post-apocalyptic scifi/journey through the universe.
Moth <---- Transformation perhaps?
Goth elf
Witch anthro

Ages, characters and ideas can be adjusted of course.

1: Pokemon (futa, female feral/hybrid pokemons, multiple characters, possibility for a darker theme)

I would be playing Cynthia (aged 35-40) and Sonia (aged 19-23) from the series. Both would be futa. All the pokemon would be female, whether feral or humanoid/anthro like, we can discuss. Can be both. Example of a hybrid. It is Halloween and Sonia has done some research about some haunted houses and managed to find a house that is claimed to be haunted. The two decide to go there together, Cynthia mostly agreeing so she won't be bored at home all Halloween. Sonia brings a video camera with her to record any possible strangeness. Within this haunted house, would be Mismagius. She would play tricks on the 2 guests in her house, as she's invisible to the human eye, scaring them now and then, and also groping them improperly. But for her, it's just fun play as she's been lonely for so long and actually intends to reward the two. After scaring them enough, Mismagius makes herself known, with quite the inviting offer as well.

After their fun, Mismagius books a secret passage on one of them and starts playing tricks on both of them at different times. This is where the other pokemon come in to play. She would possess either Sonia, Cynthia or a pokemon and start making some advances since she has been lonely for a long while, and now is her chance to have some fun. Sonia and Cynthia could each have their own pokemons at home. I would find it interesting if they wouldn't have done anything with them before this, but after the first time, they start to get more and more into it.

This can also be a darker non-con RP if we wish. For example Sonia filming her little fun times with the pokemons while wearing a disguise (like a wig and a mask). Then she uploads them to an underground website for example. Perhaps Cynthia goes too deep to the spiral of depravity and ends up strangling a pokemon in the heat of her lust. Perhaps Mismagius rewards her for it.

2: Transformation (demon, futa, female, human, transformation, exotic feral, fantasy or modern fantasy)

I would be playing a futa demoness who either seduces or kidnaps your character and starts transforming them with her corruption. Your character's final form would be of an exotic feral creature, becoming a pet for the demoness, but also her personal guard. And naturally your character would have some powers. Possibility for multiple characters for both of us if we wish to make it more long-term. I also like the idea of a modern fantasy where the demoness could be a bit lost with all the technology and having to rely on some technical support (also how our characters could meet).

3: My Little Pony (futa/female, anthrofied characters, possible romance, possible darker tones in the story, multiple characters needed to be played by both, roughness, humiliation/degradation, (Cadence at least), incest possibility, age differences (if we wish to use Cutie Mark Crusaders they will be 15-16 years in age), worship etc.

Ponyville is pretty much the same as in the show... however, Crystal Empire is not. Crystal Empire would have been taken over by Queen Chrysalis and her minions. She has captured princess Cadence (or whoever we agree on) and put her in a very low position. What that position is, we can discuss. Chrysalis' influence is slowly spreading and princess Celestia along with Twilight, Luna and the others are planning for an operation to rescue Cadence and take over Crystal Empire. Will they manage this? Will more of them be captured instead? This is a very stressful time for the princesses and of course they need a break from the constant worrying and problem solving and planning. To remind the people of Equestria, that hope is not lost, princess Celestia arranges a birthday party at her castle with visitors coming far and near. Will there be a changeling spy among them who will try to seduce and gain information from one of them? Lots of things could happen at the party and outside of the party naturally. Or perhaps this was a ruse to capture a changeling spy.

I know that in the show, basically the magic/power of friendship is the most powerful thing over anything else. I would like that Chrysalis would have somehow tampered with that power and they are unable to use it for now. So it will make things more fair so to speak. And of course they can try to get that power back before trying the rescue attempt etc. There can be secret relationships as well among other things. I would also like, that perhaps some of the characters who are very stressed (mainly the princesses) would change in personality during those times. Like Celestia would become more commanding directly and she might snap at someone occasionally, before needing a timeout and some stress relief.

I would like if we can describe different parts and different characters as the story progresses. I would also like to see how Chrysalis taking over Crystal Empire has affected some characters. Perhaps Fluttershy has distanced herself from almost everyone due to the pressure from the princesses and has started wearing different types of clothing, black lipstick and behaving differently.

We can also mix some universes together. What if pokemons would suddenly start appearing in the wild all over Equestria? These adorable four legged creatures who some adopt as pets, and some for research, and some for more fun purposes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom