Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas fill too much unless you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Vodka

Supernova
This is most likely gonna be my only request topic because I am trying to keep it in my mind to update it all the time.

I am going to put down a few rules already, even though I'm pretty sure that many of you already know them from others.

1. Be semi-literate to literate, I try my hardest to write at least 4 lines of precise but I will always try to match your posts.
2. I don't do Yaoi or Yuri but I can do switched sexes so I play the female and you play the male.
3. I can be dom, or I can be sub, you either take it or leave it but it depends a lot on my plots.
4. I will not tolerate any chat speak, I distaste it and it's a major turn off for me. Don't even think about the slightest OOC with chat speak.
5. I want to get to know you before I begin a roleplay with you, so that means maybe a few PM's back and forth or sharing emails.
6. If you are going to leave for a certain period of time, let me know so I won't begin PM'ing you because you haven't replied.
7. If I don't turn online within a few days, it's not because I don't like you or the RP, it's because I'm crammed up with my education and work.
8. If you want to know my kinks, PM me and I'll tell you.
9. If you want to know pairing, then PM me, that's how I work.
10. I work on plots, setting and stuff, I tend to let you write the first post.

Plots:

Modern Time, male victim x female killer:

A sigh went through the room as the door was closed. There was only one person there, he had just been left by the only other person in the building. He was alone and the solitude greeted him like the kiss of death would entangle a dying man. He felt a suck through his chest as if his heart was ripped out. He closed his eyes, letting himself fall back, down, hitting the floor as his rear end took most of the hit but he also felt the back of his head slam down against the concrete floor, feeling how the bone at the back of his skull in slow motion and with excruciating pain cracked and was blown into the back of his brain, paralyzing his entire body all the way down to the tip of his toes. The drugs in his body had worked like the other person had planned. The assassination was perfect and planned down to the smallest detail. He was lying on the floor, feeling the warm liquid flow from his brain, out into his slightly curly dark brown hair. Another sigh left his nostrils as he closed his eyes, wanting the immense pain to leave his body. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t think, he had put his life on the edge and knew now that he had failed horribly. No one entered the room and he knew that. No one would ever find out what had happened for the next few days. And once he was found, he would just be another part of the statistics. No one would know who he was because his ID was in his apartment. His parents were already dead and he had no siblings to contact.

Modern Time, any pairing in the story:

It was late in the spring, almost summer. “Are you coming mommy?!” Jack asked loudly up the stairs as he was already at the door, with his shirt sticking a bit out of his pants. “It’s almost time to leave and daddy’s waiting!” He added before he left the house, making sure to close the door after him. The short walk to the car was taken in a few steps as he got in the back seat behind his father. “Are you ready to go to church dad?” He asked enthusiastically as he watched his mother leave the house and get down to the car, sitting in the front passenger seat. “Lets get going.” She spoke quickly after kissing her husband on his cheek. The car pulled off as Jack sat in the back, smiling widely as he couldn’t wait to see his friends in church again. Some of them only came there because their parents home schooled them and even though it irritated them and annoyed their friends a lot, they had accepted it. The car turned to the right, down the street with the church at the end. The excitement grew in the car as Jack seemed to be unease a lot, being ready to jump out of the car and run ahead to meet up with his friends. His father and mother were more calm though, they were looking forward to meeting with the parents of Jacks friends’ and have a nice little chat about work and about their kids and that kind of stuff.

Modern Time, male terrorist x female teacher, maybe in front of the students / male police chief x female terrorist:

The bell rang, and instantly the sound of small shoes tapping in a run through the corridors as the classes were gathering for the last lesson of that day. Janice sighed as she left the teachers’ lounge, holding a few books in her arms as she went to have her last class for that day. Only ninety minutes and she would be a free woman, able to go home and relax like she always did. Entering the room, she called the children to silence as they begun the lesson. It was not until the middle of it all when she was about to give them all a five minute break that the speakers were turned on and a message roamed through the school. “This is police chief Jansen, we are currently dealing with a small issue on the school, all teachers are advised to keep all students in the classrooms until we knock on the door, letting you know that it will be safe to get out.” His voice was calm and gentle, yet firm and steadfast as the children instantly raised their hands, wanting to know what was happening. Janice could only shake her head and tell them to be quiet, it took her a pretty while before the class was silent again, but not for long. A knock was heard on the door and Janice went to open it.

Modern Time, chubby male student geek, new female student:

It’s always the chubby guy. Damian keeps blaming himself for his own hang to loads of candy, and loads of computer games. He isn’t exactly overweight but he’s more than the average of the class and it’s shown easily because his family isn’t the richest so he doesn’t have a lot of new clothes. He is always bullied when the class is off on breaks and even though he tries to defend himself, he can’t stand it for much longer. His parents don’t support him because they don’t have the time to be with him. He’s a single-child and has learned to cook for himself but he only cooks cheap food filled with unhealthy stuff. He has tried to stop, but he’s too addicted to the kick he gets from the sugar and the taste of the junk food. His teachers ignore him and if they could, they would be sending him out of every class because they think he’s stupid. The problem is that he hides it from everyone else, he is in fact the one with the brightest mind in the entire class, no one has ever gotten higher grades than him. But due to the fact that everyone hates him, he’s afraid of giving his best. That is, until the day she walks into the classroom.

This is all I have for now! I will update it as I get my mind going and add more plots and settings to it all, let me know if you're interested by posting in here or PM'ing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom