Mx Female Wife corruption prompts (Cheating)

kyle.roleplays

Planetoid
Hi there

My second post in this forum. In this thread I am looking to find partners who want to play a significant other who eventually cheats.

Kinks: Cheating, Submissive partners, seduction/manipulation, dubcon, impregnation/breeding, rough sex, sneaky sex/risk of getting caught
Limits: violence, scat, vore, gore, watersports

Some prompt ideas below. Feel free to suggest any other idea that you have:

1. Pandemic housewife: The pandemic is in full swing and these are hard times. As the saying goes, hard times breed hard men. Very true. But for the breeding of hard men (and women) to occur, one must seduce the right woman and use her. I want to play the role of an immoral character who seduces/manipulates his way into the life of an otherwise happily married wife. The circumstance of the pandemic is an extra dimension that just makes it sweeter. The focus would be on how we know each other (we could be strangers to begin with), how we begin and proceed (slow and steady, as they say), and how it ends for you. I love building long-term stories with good background/backstory at the start and nice smut-filled scenes later.

2. Cuckolded by husband's boss: The title describes it pretty well, I think. I want to play the boss of your husband, and we get to fuck. Maybe with your husband watching but I don't mind if he doesn't at all. It is just a fun cheating prompt. I want the focus to be on the taboo aspect of the relationship (cheating/cuckold) and how the reluctance is overcome. Here are a few ideas:

Company Party: The annual company party is usually boring except this year there's your presence. A lot of people are enamored but as the boss of your husband, I take more than a passing interest in you. Some casual compliments, some harmless flirting and some serious interest all lead to.. sex. It could be that we drive back to your home, or I take you to my home or we find a dark corner in the party hall for some dark deeds.

Business trip: This is a business + pleasure trip for most of the executives. The focus is on having a good time while having some off-site meetings. It all starts well until I show some really good interest in you and slowly corrupt you away from your loyalty to your husband to my bed. I really like this as a slow-burn.

3. Helpful neighbor: I am your neighbor. You could be a faithful girlfriend, a loving wife, or even a happy mom. Either way, I want to play the role of a seducer/manipulator who lusts after you and eventually beds you. It could be a one time thing or an affair that you have with me. I want to focus on the build-up as equally as the smut. I want to start the roleplay with how we know each other (we could be strangers when we start), what happens during the initial interactions, and what would be a good trigger point. I like to keep the roleplay realistic, in the modern world, with plausible interactions and a richer world with some subplots/other characters and the like.

Feel free to message me here or in discord: kyle.roleplays#2053

Back
Top Bottom