Mx Any An Axolotl's Pairing and Smut List! [MxF, MxM, MxNB] [Update, 11/27]

MolarityMolality

Super-Earth
Hello there everyone! Coming at you with something simpler this time around!

So, my fondness has always been for big and setting focused stuff. Which i'm still into of course, and it's not like i'm going to stop, doing that, but sometimes I want to branch out a little. This is my valiant attempt at doing so. Smaller pairings designed for quick Romance and smut. I don't want to waste any more of your time so let's get into it.

RULES
Keep OOC Private. I don't intrude on your life and I ask that you do the same. I am a sapient Axolotl tapping at a keyboard, I can assure you that my life is not particularly interesting.

Ghost-Friendly! I consider myself to be Ghost-Friendly. If you just aren't enjoying the RP or you need to dip for some reason, I get it. Though, I may send you the occasional "Hey, what's up?" Post, to see if you're still into the RP. Just politely tell me to eff off if you're tired of seeing 'em.
Literacy. I don't like a lot of ideas of literacy that get thrown around on this site--RP is about expression and one of the first things I learnt about writing is that ideas should be expressed using the least amount of words possible. I will not pointlessly waffle about things If I think someone sufficiently gets it. J This leads to 4 paragraphs explaining how to clean a sword or reload a gun. Though, detail is still good, especially in smut. In general, expect 3 Paragraphs from me. So long as you give me something to work with, you won't see any complaint.
I also do not believe that Literacy means using big words either. You shouldn't have to crack out the thesaurus every time you want to write something. Overall, Literacy to me means how clearly you express your intentions through your writing, no matter how you go about that.
Oh, I also write in Third-Person limited, and for the sake of my own sanity, I'd appreciate if you did the same.
Work with me, not against me. Another term from this is "Don't take the RP hostage." For example, if I introduce a character, write two paragraphs describing that character, please don't then go and kill that character in the next post? I feel like that's not particularly helpful to anyone. That's just an example, but we're supposed to work together, not fight each-other.
Character Ages. All characters will be 18 years of age. They will look, act, and chronologically be 18 years old. This one has no exceptions.
Platform. I can be convinced to do threads but it's not my preferred way of doing things. I'm fine with PMs and Discord works too, though I'm not giving out my handle in this thread. Ask for it.
That should be it for hard rules though!

Kinks
Honestly? I don't enjoy listing kinks. But, I know it helps a lot of people get ideas and get into the swing of the RP, so here I go!

On's

• Cumplay (As much of it as you want, really. It's a bit of a Fave of mine.)
  • Affection (Kissing, hugging, just being cute, y'know?)
  • Rough Sex (Manhandling, Smacking, Spanking, you get the idea.)
  • BDSM (This one has some limits though. There are things I'm not into. I'm not into hard, regimented Dom/Sub relationships, I'm not into Latex, and generally speaking I like to keep things moderate. Whips, Gags, and Hot wax are fun and all that, but get any further and you'll lose my interest.)
  • Outercourse (It's a lot of fun, especially for some decent foreplay.)
  • Monster Girls (Okay, I'll admit it, this isn't really a kink, but that sure as hell isn't going to stop me. From your cutesier looking Monster Girls to the truly bestial, I love 'em all!)
  • There are some I'm probably forgetting, so reach out to me!
Off's
  • Filth. (If it goes in the toilet, I'd prefer it not be in the RP. Also, no... weird stench or sweat play. Characters should smell like they've taken a shower recently.)
  • Character Death (Come on, this is Tragic, not sexy!)
  • Gore (I feel like our characters have worse things to worry about if they're covered in blood during sex.)
  • Non/Con (I want these RPs to be more-or-less lighthearted, so... no straight up Rape?)

Pairings!

Finally! The meat of things, what you've all been waiting for! Before I start this, let me start off with a few things. for one thing, I'll sort by gender, not setting. Additionally... I do not have any specific ideas for MxNB pairings. Come to me with your own if you like, though! I just don't have any ideas for them myself. Oh, finally, the characters I intend on playing will be on the left.

MxF

Knight x Samurai
Sheriff x Rogue
Warrior x Mage
Paladin x Cleric
Knight x Priestess
Alchemist x Noble
Doctor x Patient
Soldier x Civilian
Farmer x Nymph
Priest x Succubus
Captive x Jailer
Scientist x Alien
Stranded x Alien

Anything you can think of!

MxM

Soldier x Soldier
Champion x Champion (Think Achilles and Patroclus)
Soldier x Alien
Doctor x Patient
Knight x Monster
Guard x Prince
Artist x Muse
Soldier x Civilian

FANDOMS
Hello! I do have a variety of Fandoms I enjoy and would enjoy roleplaying. However, do be advised this is also just going to be a list. I... have not developed pairings for most of these. Feel free to inquire, though! The more, the merrier.

Persona 5
Danganronpa (THH, GD, V3)
Overwatch
For Honor (I... don't even know how you'd RP this, but it's on the list.)
DEATH:MARK
CODE:VEIN (I... have a cute idea involving Io I'd like to try out.)
Nier: Automata
Nier: Replicant
Shadowrun
Cyberpunk (Most familiar with 2077, but I've played 2020 and RED)
Resident Evil
The Witcher
The Elder Scrolls

I'm probably missing a few, but that's a pretty decent list for the time being, I think!

That should be it, folks! I've said my piece, so I'll see ya'll later!

iu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom