Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Of futas, feminization, and chastity... (Futa/Dickgirl/Femboy/??? x Futa/Female)

NeonArmageddon

Planetoid
((do note most of this is copied straight from my FxF/Futa thread. I also left out fandoms, as I feel they fit here less, but if you're interested, you can see them there.))

Some ground rules
- I can RP either in PMs, or on Discord, not really big on threads, kinda shy to be showing off my writing to everyone.
- All characters should be 18+. I can maybe budge to 17, but I'd rather not.
- I tend to write 2-5 paragraphs, and I expect a similar length. I understand sometimes it can be hard sometimes (like during dialogue) so I'm not very strict on that, but if you do that constantly, expect me to get bored. And one-liners are out of the question, there's always something for at least a few sentences.
- I'm looking for semi-literate/literate partners. I like it when my partners are descriptive and don't rush things. I will try my best too, though English is admittedly not my first language, so forgive me if my descriptions aren't always flowery, or if I misunderstand something.
- I don't really care for your irl gender too much, though I admit, I tend to prefer RPing with women. Don't let that discourage you if you're male though, I care about the quality of your posts much more.
- I want my partner to play a futa or female character. Femme non-binary is on the table too, but it really depends. Just as long as the characters you play aren't male or very masculine. Futa is very much preferred though.
- In terms of dom/sub dynamics, my characters are strict subs. I've tried playing switch characters, and it didn't feel right, so playing doms I'd imagine would be even worse. Your characters can be switches or doms, but I'll sub either way. And on that topic, my characters are also bottoms, I way prefer taking to giving.
- I'd prefer if you'd let me know about any long absences. Just a short message like "I'll be busy this week, probably won't have time to reply" is good. And I'd rather you didn't ghost me if you don't like the way the RP is going, or if you for some reason can't continue it. Tell me, and I promise I'll understand. Saves me from wondering how many active RPs I have at the moment.
- I usually reply every day. Might have a day where I'm absent, but my standard is a few posts a day. You don't have to match it, though it'd be nice. A post a week is the absolute minimum though, otherwise the RP is going at snail pace and months pass before anything can happen. I'm sure you understand.
- I prefer a high smut to plot ratio. Something like 70/30. I don't want it to be pure smut, but that should be the focus.
- I can do either character descriptions, or use pictures. I do not want character references to be photos, drawn/anime only. It feels weird to put actual people into your smut stuff.

And that is it for the basic rules. Yeah, I know, buttloads of text. You don't need to tell me. But it's necessary for a smooth experience, I'd say.

Now, onto...
Kinks and limits
My Favorites:
Impregnation/breeding, master/slave dynamics, bondage (particularly gags and collars), humiliation, degradation, transformation, bimbofication, name calling, rough sex, watersports, non-con, all sorts of cumplay (facials, creampies, bukkake, cum in food, etc.), cock worship, mind control/hypnosis, lactation, free use, gangbangs, mind break, body writing, womb tattoos, forced piercings, succubi, mommydom, rough dom, gentle dom, aftercare, cuddling.

Limits:
Gore, vore, scat, blood, furries, feet, farts, sounding, vomit, death, torture, pain.

And just for good measure, here is my F-List. If anything isn't on the lists above, or in the F-List, feel free to ask about it. I do have tons of kinks, so chances are I'm into it.

Characters and plots
Alright, so as the title may hint, I have something very different in mind here than my normal RP thread. There are a few types of characters that I want to play for this, those being futas (dick, vagina, boobs), dickgirls (dick and boobs), femboys (just dick) or men getting transformed into women. For the first three, I really want chastity to be included (as the thread title might have suggested). I play sub bottoms, so the idea is to not let any of my characters use their dicks. Hell, their dicks should probably be unimpressive, relentlessly mocked by your characters, pathetically useless. That's the general vibe I want to go for - any bit of masculinity and dominance in my characters should be trampled. (That's also why I wouldn't mind forced feminization to be included, in particular for the latter two types of characters.)

Unfortunately, I don't have any concrete ideas in mind for those... I'd probably have to make a whole bunch of separate plot bunnies for each type of character, and I'd need plenty of time for that. That said, here are some of my FxF/Futa plots that can be used for inspiration, just so you know what sort of vibe my plots are (Green plots are my personal favorites/current cravings):

Sold To The Highest Bidder - Basically, a kind of an Arabian Night type setting, where your character is a wealthy princess who just bought a slave - my character. There are many ways this could go, but one possibility I'm thinking the most about is the princess being a futa who would try to breed my character to have a heir to the throne or something like that.

Ass Effect (not even sorry for that pun) - a spaceship captain crashes on a random planet she doesn't know, where she meets an alien, at whose mercy she is. Will the alien help her return home? Or, which is more likely, will they become a fucktoy for the alien, filled with eggs or made to suck weirdly-shaped alien dick for the forseeable future? Only one way to find out...

The Collar - Our characters know each other and are good friends, but one day, a mysterious collar arrives in the mail. Your character puts it on mine's neck, as a joke, only to then find out that their friend feels compelled to fulfill their every request, against their will. Furthermore, any changes to my character's body that your character wishes, magically happen. With total control like that, what will your character do?

Corruption of a Valiant Hero - a brave knight attacks the lair of a succubus, in order to take her down, and stop her from corrupting the nearby villages. Unfortunately, the hero fails to defeat the demon, and as punishment, is also slowly turned into a succubus, who serves under the one she once wanted to defeat.

A Princess's Predicament - the princess of a wealthy country is captured by an enemy nation and imprisoned in a dungeon. At first, the idea is to ask for ransom, but that changes, when the queen of the enemy nation decides on a whim to make the princess into her personal little slut.

Careful What You Wish For - a girl finds a lamp/ring with a magical genie inside. Released, the genie offers as many wishes as their mistress pleases... but there's two major catches. The genie can interpret the wishes any way they see fit, in a sort of monkey paw way, and second: even if the wish is granted correctly, the genie can, if they so choose, apply a curse to the master, as a sort of "payment" for the wish. Oh, and the genie is one kinky bastard...

Cast Away - The captain of a pirate ship finds herself stranded on an island when her ship gets caught up in a storm. She encounters a tribe of locals which allows her to stay in their village, if she follows their customs. Not wanting to have to survive in the wild on her own, she agrees... but why are the customs so... sexual? And do the local folk use magic?

Devious Detention - At a private academy, the teachers have a different method of dealing with problematic students than a slap on the wrist or calling the parents. No, the teachers (one or several of which would be YC) ensure obedience by training the unruly students into submission, and one such student (MC) is about to get schooled...

Own or be Owned - In the not so distant future, a law passes that legalizes slavery. Enslaving pretty much any adult is fair game, and if you own at least one slave, you can't become anyone else's slave. The system is managed thanks to high-tech collars that register who's enslaving who. My character manages to live without a master or a slave in this messed up world... that is, until your character (who could be a lot of things - a coworker, a friend, a stranger even) decides to put the collar on their neck, be it as a prank (thinking my character already has a slave), or because they genuinely want my character to be theirs...

Getting a Pet - Your character finds a weird-looking collar at the pet store, and seeing as it's incredibly cheap, she decides to buy it. She then shows it to my character, putting it on their neck, just as a silly joke... but the instant the collar snaps shut, my character grows animal ears and a tail (was thinking mostly cat/dog, but any is fine) and starts feeling a weird compulsion to follow your character's orders... they also gain a lot of animal-like personality traits... might even go into heat eventually... with this development, what will your character do?

Revenge is Pink - My character is your "not like the other girls" sort of person, and she often complains about "dumb bimbo blondes, dressed in pink"... one of her friends is a person like that, and she takes offense to this, so she uses a magical spell to slowly turn my character into the very thing she hates, to teach her a lesson.

Succubus in Training - Both our characters our succubi, living in some demon realm, sometimes going to the human world to prey on mortals... but MC starts rebelling against her nature, saying she doesn't want to seduce mortals and steal their souls. YC (probably more experienced, could even be an older sister if we wanna go the incest route) decides that what she needs is a proper training, and so she takes it upon herself to train MC to be the proper succubus she was meant to be.

Magic Academy - A cheerful and innocent girl (MC) manages to get into an academy full of all sorts of sorcerers and magical beings. Her new roommate (YC) is quite advanced when it comes to magic... and has a hidden devious side. She decides to help her new roommate with her studies... not for free of course... after all, she needs a guinea pig for her more advanced spells and potions, doesn't she?

A Monstergirl Captured - MC is some sort of a monstergirl, be it a harpy, a slimegirl, some sort of kemonomimi, whatever... preferably something bipedal, though I can be convinced to play something else... either way, her lair is attacked suddenly and she is captured, either by YC directly, or captured and sold to YC. Now YC plans to train her to be her slave, and personal plaything.

Alien Invasion - MC is just a regular human girl... until one day, aliens come to Earth. It's your choice whether it's a full-blown invasion and Earth is conquered, or if it's just a small abduction of just MC. Either way, she finds herself at the mercy of YC, one of the aliens, who is either meant to study her, or to make her into a slave for her race. This might go a lot of ways, maybe YC takes pity on MC and helps her escape, or maybe she doesn't want to share with the entire alien race, so she takes MC and runs away with her new pet... who knows?

On The Farm - MC is just a regular human girl, living a normal city life. One day, she gets informed that she won a tour of a farm. Deciding she needs a break from her everyday worries, she goes there. Turns out though, the whole thing was a trick, and she gets captured by the farm owner (YC) and turned into a cowgirl with huge, milk-filled tits and a fertile womb, and then begins her training to become one of YC's cattle.

Sudden Switch - MC is a wealthy, powerful, and influential individual, and she has plenty of slaves which she treats poorly. That all turns against her though, when some magic causes her to switch bodies with one of her slaves (YC). Now she'll have to go through everything she made her slaves go through, with little hope of returning to her body, while YC enjoys the life of her former Mistress.

Who Wants To Be A Slut? - MC signs up for a game show, and only once the show starts, does she realize all the challenges, and the punishments for failing them, are sexual and meant to turn her into a complete slut. As the show's host, YC, continuously taunts her, she has to do her best to reach the end without her mind turning to horny puddle, and her body becoming that of a whore's.

School of Lust - MC applies to many private academies, wanting to get good education and then a good job. However, she is only accepted by one. She goes there, only to discover it's an all-girls academy... More specifically, all girls and futas. And there are weirdly no normal classes, everything is focused on sex, teaching the girls to please their futa peers and the other girls.

Summoning Gone Wrong - MC is either a young, inexperienced witch, or just a normal girl that found a magic tome. She decides to try and summon a demon as a personal servant, but she messes up big time, not only summoning a succubus (YC), but also botching the part of the spell that would keep the demon in check. And so, her free will intact, the succubus will show MC who will be whose servant.

Honestly, I think some of these can be repurposed for these types of characters. In fact, with a little of tweaking, I feel most can be, but don't be afraid to come to me with an idea of your own, if you have any, or if the plots inspired you. Hell, if you don't have any idea and don't like any of mine, message me too, I'm sure we can brainstorm something. As long as you're interested in what I want to do in these RPs, all are welcome.

Oh, and in case the plots didn't inspire you enough, here are some quick A x B pairings, also taken from the FxF/Futa thread. Underlined is the character I'd rather play, though if you have a fitting spin on any of these, we can switch it up (for example switch Succubus x Demon Hunter so that it's the hunter that becomes the prey and whatnot.)

Human x Alien
Human x Succubus
Succubus x Demon Hunter
Succubus x Succubus
Angel x Demon
Cat/Dog/Rabbit/Fox-girl x Human (Owner?)
Master x Slave
Roommate x Roommate
Human x Vampire
Human x Witch
Human x God
Young girl (18-25) x Middle-aged woman("MILF"?)
Good girl x Bad girl
Younger sister x Older sister
Daughter x Mother
Patient x Doctor
Best friend x Best friend
Royalty x Servant
Student
x Teacher
Boss x Worker/Assistant
Royalty
x Kidnapper
Elf x Orc
Shy nerdy girl x Outgoing sporty girl
Prisoner x Captor
Wolf-girl x Wolf-girl (Potentially something in the vein of Omegaverse? I only see it in MxM and MxF, so I didn't get into it, but I'd be willing to try with FxF. Obviously Omega x Alpha)

And that is it! If you read all that, and are interested in doing an RP with me, then great, shoot me a PM, and mention your favorite color so I know you really did read the post. I hope to get RPing with you guys soon, see you in my PMs!

Last edited:
Took a long time, but bumping this.

Really in the mood to play a guy who gets sissified/turned into a femboy, probably only gonna accept RPs like that for now.

Back
Top Bottom