Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staff appreciation thread.

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
Just here because I don't think the staff here get enough credit for their outstanding work. Keep it up, you lot, you've made an excellent site that many people love. I'd offer you a hug (lord knows you deserve it), but as one could tell, I can't exactly do that.
I dunno, post why you like the site in the comments or something.

I agree with the evil robot. Staff does an awesome job - we’re not the easiest crowd to manage, lol.

Thanks y’all!

Undoubtedly the staff around here are amazing.

I haven’t had experiences with many of you, but the few times I have has been great!

So, a huge thanks to you guys 🖤

Like mentioned, ^ we really aren’t the easiest crowd xD

As a newcomer who set things up while way too tired I've already had a run in with the staff. That said they were very kind, and understanding. They seem to go out of their way to ensure this place stays up to a certain standard and that is definitely something to appreciate.

Staff works here for free. They dedicate time— that they could be spending on other things— keeping the site safe and running smoothly for everyone else. Just knowing some of the mishaps I’ve experienced while being a member here, it’s impressive to think of just how much they have to sort through and read, not to mention the things that never lasted long enough to reach my eyes because they caught it early. To be a filter between the rule breaking and the rest of the community doesn’t seem like an easy job. And to deliver messages in a polite way to rule breakers is just a huge level of professionalism you should all be proud of.

Thanks, staff. You’re a pretty cool bunch, I guess.

🐝
😘

You...they...them...you lot...that bunch over there...

Whatever you call yourself, you'll all a pretty sweet bunch of folks.

I'm content to just keep chipping in monthly. :)

Back
Top Bottom