Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bad Reputation (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"W-Well he didn't do what you just did..~" she said, her eyes locked on his massive, throbbing cock. "I-I am.. nervous about that..~" she said.

She gasped and tried to draw breath, but every inch, moans were pushed from her chest, getting louder and louder.

"I-I.. I c-can't believe it all fit..~!" She gasped out, slowly getting adjusted to his size.

She was getting so much wetter now, gasping and moaning louder. "A-Amazing..~!! D-Derek it's so good..~!!"

"She grunted and moaned louder as she watched his cock pump into her, her face a deep red as she looked up at him.

"T..Tell me.." she moaned out as she pet his cheek. "T-Tell me.. wh-what you want of me, my king..~" she managed

She cried out and dug her nails into his shoulders. "A-Anything for my king..~!!" She cried. "Y-You're incredible..~! S-So kind and loving..~! B-But you're s-so ruthless with me..~!!"

She lulled her head back and cried out. "F-Fuck~!!" What? What was that? Was she more.. debased than she was letting on?

She cried his name out loudly. "D-Derek, fuck~!! S-So fucking good~!!" She cried, gripping at his arms.

Back
Top Bottom