Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Would anyone be interested in a tactic like rp with stats? I need to know, before I make it.

On the planet they called Rikin there exist three separated races. These races are called the Dogon a might race of beast like creatures which inhabit the thick jungles of the south west side of Rikin. The Rikin believe themselves to be demi gods upon this planet and they capture and enslave workers, or some follow them out of there own free will believe that they are the true owners of this planets. They build temple and each temple is control by an elder beast. All the other beast and workers are under there direct control these beast once they reach this status lose there ability to talk and transfer there thoughts directly into someone head. The oldest of the old there main leader living in the main temple in the heart of Aruha jungle is Montis vel Shal. They say he has the vision of foresight and he was one of the very first Dogon around in, but no one knows that for sure, nor quite how old he is. The Dogon usually don't mess with outsider unless they need slaves, or are in need of defending themselves. Will you help the Dogon in there goal of returning everything back to the old ways?

Another one of the races that inhabit Rikin is the Sitievi. This is a race of evil cyborg creature inhabit the cold waste lands in the south eastern side of Rikin which they made that way. This race not much is know about them since they only appear one day and started to capture of the people of the north. They either keep them as slaves, or turn them into one of them since they can do that by injecting there essences and nanites programing into a person through sex. All Sitievi's are lead back to the main unit which is Dolaw in there capital city of technology near the hear of of there side called Reshin. Dolaw is cold person, he can send out orders directly from his throne to them. The goal of the Sitievi is to watch the world burn do you desire such chaos on you brothers?

The last race that inhabits Rikin are Maji who live to the north. Due to there magic held by the Maji the living in the mountains is quite easy and comfortable all the time. Since the beginning of there life Maji become intune with a certain element and as time goes on they get stronger with that element more and more. They are a playful race which live in modern times with building all around. They believe that anything can be achieve through magic and they set out to help and vanquish anyone who oppose them either with helping, or force if need be. There main city is build into the mountains of lwoma and it is called StillSh. Which is ruled over by the arch mage consul. These are the most power Maji around and they keep a watch over there people. Will you be a brave and courage as a Maji, they only hope to achieve victory through there mind magic. Well you listen to there call for arms.

Like something that involves planning out a battle moving units around the map trying to conquer your opponents

I don't have to much so far, first of all all units start on a map after I get done designing them to fight the enemy. If you win you get a little more exp, but if you lose you are taken as the other side captive, or killed which ever you state you want. So, far as for a real battle system all I have so far beside the rolling a d20 is

Sitevi pentalies/plus
+3 to Wis
+3 to str
- 2 to dex
Dogon
-2 to Wis
-4 to dex
+6 to body
Maji
-4 to str
-4 to body
+4 to int
+4 to wis.

Averages
Maji 8
Dogon 12
Stievi 10

For every two below - 1 and two above + 1
Maji 42
Dogon 70
Sitievi 55

[Str]
[Wis]
[Int]
[Body]
[Dex]

[Hp]
Sitevi (25+ body bonus)
Dogon (35 + body bonus)
Maji (15 + body bonis)

That and if you die you can choose to do a dying attack.

How expansive are you looking to do this, because that seems a little too numbers laden for a successful rp.

Not to number heavy the system I'm in the work on is actually pretty simply. I will be rolling the numbers so people don't need to worry about that part all they need to do is put the numbers in the spot on how they want there character to be,

I think what you could do is set up a point scale, say 20 for such things as attack, defense, tactics.

This would allow individuals to create their own unit with a lot more flexibility.

I'd keep the d20 though and pair off attack with defense and tactics vs tactics.

Do you have any idea as to the genre which this fighting will take place in?

I will think about that just give me a bit to come up with a system and test it to make sure it works okay. and I plan on player hacking out strategy before a battle. Like if one side wants to set up pit fall traps, or something along those line and as far as genre it changes with the terrain. Each race has a different feel to them the Sitievi are futurist as the Maji are more modern. But mainly it's sciences friction/fantasy.

For the kind of numbers based role play, battle system thing...

I'd suggest you learning HMTL, CCS, some Javascript, and then PHP and such because then you can write out the algorithms that do all of this hard calculation for you.

Back
Top Bottom