Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Decadent Prompts

Sensuous Decadence

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my Decadent Prompts

This is my consolidated request thread including prompts that I retain an interest in and would welcome any discussion around. If you like the prompt? Great, let's get in touch and brainstorm! I'm always open to discuss the ideas below and any inspiration they might spark in you for stories around the themes represented. Have a read and I look forward to hearing from you.

-SD

The Prompts

This is a story about a powerful husband and wife couple, they run a marketing agency, fundraising committee or lobbying firm and are widely renowned for their influence and extensive reach into the corridors of power. They're wealthy, elitist, predatory and narcissistic. They have powerful friends and influential backers. They are even rumoured to be king and queen makers. I'd like to write a story which revolves around their professional and private lives. The people they encounter, the lives they destroy and the pleasure they pursue. Although things seem rosy from the outside looking in at the couple, there may be cracks forming in their relationship.

I would play the power couple and both my writing partner and I will create the cast of characters they interact with in the world around them

Characters they could interact with could include: A fresh, idealistic young intern; a candidate for their support; political figures; lobbyists; police; elitist friends and rivals. Your ideas too!

Themes include: luxury and elitism, political intrigue, blackmail, extortion, manipulation, seduction, polyamory, adultery, orgies, drugs.

If you like the sound of this, don't hesitate to get in touch.

This is not an original story, this might even be considered a cliché, or stereotype, but it's is a story that will keep being told for as long as men and women have relationships. It's also a story that, if told well, will be rewarding to both partners...

The story is simple, two characters - male and a female - each already in a committed relationship, although not with one another. They're each either married, or in a long-term relationship with partners they love and have so far resolved to be with. Perhaps their committent runs deeper; they live together; they have a family; public reputations and careers to think about.

However, despite the superficial appearance of domestic bliss - they each have something missing. An itch that needs scratching. The yearning for a passion that may have dissipated from their current relationship. The frivolous desire for an adventure, or some excitement to decorate and elevate an otherwise placid existence.

The purpose of this story is to explore the story that brings these two characters together, from that first, succulent, but regretted kiss, the developing magnetism that attracts the two together once more, only for them to foment a lasting, sordid affair whereby they each discover a new side to themselves and a doorway that leads to sexual exploration and fulfilment.

Characters

MC - I'll be playing the male in this play. A married man, likely with a family, career and reputation.
YC - will be the female.
We can add / include NPCs, or side characters to lend the world believability.
I'm flexible about the age and ethnicity of either partner, subject to the outline above.

If you're interested in giving a new spin to an old story, please get in touch

About me

I have a long history of writing ERP. I enjoy the craft of creating characters, understanding their motivations and playing out their arcs through a story-driven smut play. I consider myself to be quite literate, but what I enjoy most is crafting characters with depth and writing high quality, detailed posts, before developing a compelling story with a collaborative partner. With the right partner, I am comfortable writing in the region of 800-1200 words per post, but happy to write less than that. Fundamentally, details are important to me, and I like conveying them through my posts and reading them in my partner's. Story to smut ratio is 60/40. Depends on the play and the partner.

Above all, I'm quite flexible, I like working with my partner to make sure that we're both enjoying and I'm happy to compromise my own requirements so that we both get a good story to write.

About my ideal partner
Collaborative, literate, experienced. Enjoys world-building. RL gender not important, can write as both genders (preferably) or females only.
I prefer not to write with exclusively dominant males.

Characters I like to write
Human or humanoid characters. Dominant or dominant leaning switches. Preference for writing as males, but comfortable creating females or submissive males for the right partner and story.
I won't exclusively write submissive males, or females in a story.
Realstic image references.

Themes and settings
Modern realism, light fantasy, history, futurism, dystopia

Kinks
Flexible, so I'm open to discussing anything that's of interest to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom