Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Domme seeking subs for a long-term rp

roseknots

Planetoid
Hello! The name has changed, as I am no longer playing a submissive role very much, but it's still me, Bound, or Kitten, or Gremlin, or Didn't Eat Dinner. I'm back. I'm bored. I'm b- out of B words to use.

I really, really, really hate making request threads, and I always end up revamping them like once a bump, so I'll keep it short and sweet.
I write in third person, anywhere from 200-800 words across multiple paragraphs. What you give is what you get, and I will sometimes go above 1000 words. I consider myself to be semi-literate, though I certainly do make mistakes sometimes. I mainly play a female dominant role, although I will sometimes play a submissive for the right Dom. I will write female and nonbinary characters, however, the only time I will write male characters is during nonsexual interactions. Trust me, you don't want to know how bad my writing is when I'm trying to maneuver a character that owns a dick. I'll play against them though.

I have no specific plot ideas currently, but I am always open to finding new femboys. As far as kinks go, all of my limits are listed in my F-list, and if there's anything you don't find listed there, feel free to ask!

Looking forward to brainstorming!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom