Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is a Video Game You Can and Have Played Over and Over?

I played Zone of the Enders 2: The Second Runner many times. Probably close to a dozen.

I played almost all of the Saints Row games multiple times.

Fallout New Vegas. It is just so damn good.

Hitman: Absolution. The story is fantastic.

Battlefield 3, 4, and Bad Company 2. Enough said.

The entire Mass Effect series. All the different paths and dialogues warranted all those many hours.

Valkyrie Profile & Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.

The lore, the voice acting and the hidden secrets peppered through both games. Not to mention the optional Seraphic gate that is both challenging and amusing to play through.

I played these two games a lot of times. Their battle system keeps things fresh for each playthrough.

Republic Commando. I suck at FPS games but I've beaten this one so many times.

Dragon Age Origins, Awakening, and II. (I haven't been able to get Inquisition to run, which is endlessly annoying).

Fallout New Vegas for me. I have played it through probably 15 times and done each ending multiple times. I cannot get enough of it.
The same goes for me, I beat the game so many times that I can't even remember how many times exactly. The game has such a huge replay value and of course the mods!

Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario RPG.

Pokemon Gold. I’ve played every instalment to date but I keep going back to this one for the nostalgia and sheer awesomeness.

MGS V: The Phantom Pain. While it's not my favorite in the series, (that would be MGS 3: Snake Eater) it has so much content and is very sandbox-like, I could waste hours on it.

Can't really think of many games play over and over again.

I would say MTG Arena from time to time, but not sure how much that counts since cards get introduced and the meta is everchanging there. (Plus I don't heavy invest into the game, at all.)

Maybe Sims?

• Fallout NV
  • Fallout 3
  • Skyrim
  • Civ 2
  • Civ 5
  • Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • DQ 8
  • FF 5
  • FF 4
  • FF 7
  • FF Tactics
  • FF TA1 and 2
  • Diablo 2
  • Diablo 3
  • Spyro 1-3
  • Twisted metal 2 & 3
  • Baulders Gate 1&2
  • Icewindale 1&2
  • Grim Dawn
Many, Many, many, more.

• Fallout NV
  • Fallout 3
  • Skyrim
  • Civ 2
  • Civ 5
  • Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • DQ 8
  • FF 5
  • FF 4
  • FF 7
  • FF Tactics
  • FF TA1 and 2
  • Diablo 2
  • Diablo 3
  • Spyro 1-3
  • Twisted metal 2 & 3
  • Baulders Gate 1&2
  • Icewindale 1&2
  • Grim Dawn
Many, Many, many, more.
ADHD Gamers Unite!

Also, DQ 8 and all that FF goodness? 👀

City Skylines, Civilization 5, and back in 1999 – Planescape: Torment. I probably replayed that one 5 or 6 times between 1999 and 2002.

Tons. But Skyrim is my go to game to chill with. I can always be up for starting a new character and roleplaying.

Back
Top Bottom