Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mark's Cravings

mark.wilson

Planetoid
Hello Amazing People

I am para and descriptive write with several years of experience under my belt. I am comfortable to write in 1st​ or 3rd​ person as per preferences of my partner. I am only interested in playing with opposite sex characters. I am an active person, can post reply multiple times in a day and looking for someone with same qualities. Having out of character communication with my partner is very important. I like to know about my partner, her choices, kinks and what she is expecting from her partner. If she needs an ear to listen that's fine. I do like to develop basic character sheets for our characters. Only real-life pictures please

Kinks

I have not created any F-List, because I am very flexible and open to most kinks. Mostly I am into dark and forbidden type of things where we go against the norms of society, ethics and religion. Incest (If my partner does not like, happy to skip), Age Gap, Cheating, Interracial, Interfaith, Cuckold, MMF, FMF, and group-based setup are my most favorite.

I am not into extreme blood, death, extreme torture, rape, knife play, furriers, futa, non-human characters and underage.

Pairings

• Mom x son
  • Father x Daughter
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Husband x Wife's Sister
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriends Sister
  • Brother x Sister
  • Master x Maid
  • Grandpa x Granddaughter
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Father x Maid
  • Patient x Doctor x Nurse
  • Office Colleagues
  • Step Siblings
  • Twin Sister x Boyfriend
  • GF x Father of Boyfriend
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriends Mother
  • Mothers Boyfriend x Daughter
  • Friend x Best Friend's Wife
  • Father-in-Law x Bride
  • Groom x Bride's Sister
  • Married Woman x Neighbour
  • Student x Teacher
Recently I have developed a huge interest in breeding and the complete life cycle of pregnancy, where characters from both sides enjoy every kink of their sexual life. This could be a slow-burn love affair with extremely dark and dirty kinks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom