Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female GM Exchange

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Hello everyone. Welcome to this idea that I’m hoping will catch some attention. You see, I have fantasies I want to fulfill. As you’re here on this site, I’m assuming the same holds true for you. As such, I’m looking to perform a trade. I’ll do my best to GM a story for you if you’ll GM a story for me. Fair trade, no?

Now, what sort of things will I GM? The answer is not everything. After all, even if I try to be flexible and open minded, I can’t do everything. So, I’m not good at writing straight up horror. I can make messed up scenarios and monsters and characters, but if you’re looking for deep, atmospheric horror experience, I’m not the partner for you. I’ll also say that I’m not great at writing female characters for a male character played by my partner. If you really want that, you can request it. Just know I may pass.

Beyond that, I’m very open to what I can do. Want to do a girl exploring her sexuality in high school? A woman who finds herself in a gangbang with the biggest dicks she could’ve imagined? An isekai adventure through a brand new world? I can handle all of those and more. And while I am male, I am more than happy to play as female characters.

If you’re this far, awesome. I’ll assume you have some interest in this offer. Now. One more detail is that I much prefer Discird. Not required, but I like it more and you’ll get faster responses.

If you choose to message me about this, please give some indication on what story I should GM for you and any limitations you have on the story you would GM for me. Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Struggling to stand, you run from the room and down the hall. However, the ambush was better organized than you could have expected. Blocking your way is another bump.

Cornered. Trapped. Just bumps on both sides closing in. Just then, an explosion rocks the cave. You dive to the side, narrowly avoiding the rubble the crashed where you were standing. Then, you see it, a rope. As you look up, you see it’s been lowered by your friend and partner, Bump.

You scramble up the rope, using all your strength to pull yourself up. As you do, Bump is frantically pulling the rope up. The Bumps below are scrambling to get hold of it. Prey after so long. But the rope slips from their claws as you make your way out through the hole in the roof. You’ve survived, all thanks to Bump. After this, you’d say you’re even after the incident in Morocco.

You turn to thank Bump, but there’s no time. Another quake shakes through the temple. You catch yourself, but you realize it’s not long until everything collapses. You’ve got to move. After all, what good is Bump saving your life if you both die here. With an understanding nod, you turn and sprint towards the exit. Bump is leading. After all, they’re the one who came this way and you’re still hurting from your encounter with the Bumps.

The collapse continues as you push onward. You’re getting closer to surface, but the damage only grows. Rocks break under your feet, pushing you to run harder and faster than you ever have before. You see the light, driving you to dig as deep as you can, pulling out all the energy you can muster. With Bump by your side, you make it there and jump, diving through the exit. Just in time as the entire thing collapses behind you. Another death defying adventure. But it’s not over yet.

Back
Top Bottom