Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crymmy's Roleplay Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crymson Wildcat

Meteorite
Main Roleplay Character Updated: 8th May 2009
Vital Statistics!
Character Name: Crymson Iryio Wildcat
Species: Iriomote Wildcat (Furrie)
Height: 4 Foot 7 Inches
Weight: 85 Pounds
Summary: A girly bisexual male feline who is generally flirtatious, loves tea and doesn't think twice before playing with him- (or her-) -self in public.

Outward Appearance
Fur Colour: Fur is a muddy brown to tree-bark brown of random patterns over his whole body except for from lower chest to belly which is a much lighter sandy-brown colour. The tips of his ears and tip of his tail are a very darkish brown. He has a long, downy tuft of hair in, almost, in a heart shape on his chest.
Hair Colour Hair is long darkish brown colour tied up into a single pony-tail, or left loose, which reaches to his rump. He has a bit of a fringe too.
Eye Colour: Eyes are a very deep shade of crimson that look like they are burning.
Clothing: Rarely wearing clothing, Crymson will normally wear girly items of clothing. His standard attire is a small black tanktop with pirate crossbones design on it, black hotpants and white stockings. However most of the time he is completely naked, due to how his fur blends, most of his bodily features aren't visible without closer inspection.
Accessories: Crymson wears a black collar with a single silver bell, the Christian cross engraved into it. He also has another silver bell attached to a large black bow which is tied to near end of his tail. He also wears glasses.
Weaponry: Crymson's claws are his weapon. They can tear through flak armour like a knife through butter, but aren't as effective against anything made of metal.
Outstanding Features: Despite being male Crymson tends to wear feminine wear, though appearing slightly feminine in looks, he tends to stand out while wearing the female clothing.

Personality & Background
Personality: Often possessive, yet once given an order from his master he will obey whole heartedly. He is dedicated to his master. Despite his sometimes negative attitude he is extremely playful loving both a nice little roll about the floor with any kind of species or a romp either in public or private with however many furs that are willing to join in. As with most felines, he is meticulous in his grooming and can often be seen grooming himself or someone else.
History: Crymson can be described as a perfect slave. He has had many masters, his loyalty to them unfounded until he is released from their service. With this he has experience of ever so many acts of sexual pleasure with both sexes. Previous masters have included both human and furry alike, however recent scrutiny against furries has lead to his acceptance and loyalty towards humans he doesn't already know diminish.
Likes: Strawberries, cherries, feline females, vixens, dragons, pain, being dominated, being restrained, snuggling, literacy, gaming, and some other stuff.
Dislikes: Idiots, illiteracy, cheaters, homophobes and other things.

Abilities
Crymson has minor shape-shifting abilities. It takes him some time before he can properly shape-shift to another form if the need calls for it, which most of the time doesn't. Aside from male forms, he also has female forms. Crymson can shape-shift into the following:
Male
Common Red Fox
Snowy Cheetah
Female
Iriomote Wildcat
Common Red Fox
Sabretooth Tiger
Herm
Chakat
Iriomote Wildcat

Other Vital Information
All, or most, of my Kinks can be found HERE
If I say NO it means NO, stop chasing it.

I have my very own IRC channel you can visit if you wish. It would help in knowing who of my role-players are online and updating each other on posts. Anthrochat has multiple servers, pick the one closest to you and connect to the server using any IRC client, e.g. UK: husky.anthrochat.net. US: lion.anthrochat.net. Then join channel #purrfection. Note: You must register your nick before you can join, this is to stop spambots. Be warned, this channel is not a good place for Apple Product fans.

If you prefer not to RP in the forum you can PM me for my RP email address.

Plots and Stuff
I'm open to most plots, just drop me a message about your idea's and I'll think it over. Or if you haven't got any just ask and I'll whip something up if I'm in a good mood.

Unfortunately, I only get joy out of playing a furry, so I will only play a furry character. I don't mind the following scenarios:
Male x Male
Male x Female
Female x Female
Slave x Master
Suggest x One
That's just to give you an idea I'm open to most plots/scenarios. So please drop me a line and let's have some fun. I will not play a position of Royalty or as a Famous person.

Other Stuff

Plot Images Updated: 8th May 2009

I like to use images for the basis of a plot. Feel free to pick and mix. Clicking on each image takes you to the copyright artists website.

The first 5 images images I brought from Bonk's Catalogue, that's why the good stuff has been cut out. if you want to see the full image you will have to visit Bonk's Catalogue and buy them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom