Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕕π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕕π•ͺπ•˜π•¦π•’π•£π•• - fandom or worldbuilding

cyrodilicbrandy

π–“π–”π–‘π–Ž π–’π–Š π–™π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—π–Š
dCQie3x.png

⟼[ Status: Actively searching! || 500+ words || Threads definitely preferred || F - List ] ⟻
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text𐌒 The idea
Hi all - I'm Brandy, a non-binary person from the UK. I've had this idea for a while, from a different site, but it got abandoned as part of a group game. It was within a Game of Thrones setting in which Dany was Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and my character was the new and inexperienced Lady of Winterfell after her older sister died suddenly. However, the general setting doesn't matter so much as the themes within it! This means we can do worldbuilding to our heart's content, but I'm happy with the GoT setting as well!

The idea itself is pretty much thus: a young (preferably short) lady of noble standing who has an older, taller woman as a bodyguard. Braelynn is inexperienced in the ways of leading, and thus her council thinks they can take advantage of her. Her bodyguard [YC] is somewhat of an anomaly (think Brienne of Tarth but possibly treated less harshly than Brienne); she's skilled in combat, loyal to Brae's house and to Brae herself. But she's shy and awkward outside of battle - and to top it all off she's very much in love with the Lady Braelynn.

This idea is intended to be a little more of a longer-term one, where Brae - who is so far as she is aware, straight - is dealing with becoming the lady of the house and navigating her shitty council and YC trying (and failing???) to keep her attraction to Brae a secret. One plot point could be that her council arranges a marriage for her without her consent and knowledge, allowing Brae and YC to become closer because of the aftermath of the marriage. It could also be something short term, but I would prefer to really flesh this one out, and actually have angsty longing from afar from YC and the slow realisation from Brae that her bodyguard doesn't want to just protect her, but to love her.

Potential FCs and art for Braelynn:

ea6e4a1d09306f7cb35202e0b399528e.jpg
daaf319180c4322fcd638f7bca759d51.jpg
46bf554da54e6933e7c70ee8a4d9f26b.jpg
89b30af8627d9ade259025b88e5f63c9.jpg

𐌒 The kinks
My f-list specifically for this pairing is above, but to summarise some of the stuff I'm looking for in terms of both themes and kinks:

• Affection, both in bed and out of it.
  • Size differences, specifically Braelynn being very short and YC being much taller.
  • Virginity and the loss of it, for Brae mostly - YC could also be a virgin, I'm fine with that!
  • Muscles and bulk and scarring - YC is a good warrior and has been in fights before, thus suffering superficial wounds, and has the bulk to back up her ability to carry swords and such.
  • Clothed sex is also a kink I'm interested in, as Brae wears layers and layers of fancy clothes, and it's easier to simply lift up a skirt than remove the five layers of cloth!
  • Small domme and big sub - this I'm SUPER interested in! I would love to see a dynamic in which, when Brae and YC finally explore their sex with each other, that Brae uses her authority over YC and her loyalty towards the lady to domme; however, it wouldn't be malicious, and would be followed with aftercare!
  • I'm also happy with the idea that YC is a trans woman. She doesn't need to have a cock, but if she does that's fine too. As long as her being trans isn't fetishized during kink, then it's okay!

Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

x

i'm not looking for pure smut for this. i want to worldbuild, to build up the emotions and drama.

Back
Top Bottom