Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jane Marple's Sleeping Compartment

Jane wasn't given much opportunity to show off her fellatio skills before Reinhard took full control and began forcing his cock into her mouth with increasing depth and intensity. It was clear to her that he was attempting to make her gag and choke on it and though it was far from her first circus she didn't want to disappoint him and thus actually made herself gag.

She then pushed herself away from him and with a smile and saliva running down her chin looked up at him.
"I have indeed sucked numerous cocks on my travels Herr Müller," she said and playfully rejected his attempt at putting his cock back in her mouth.
"And it i my experience that most men quite enjoy their whores in lipstick. If you would be so kind as to sit back on my bed I will put some on. I have a very enticingly red nuance that I am sure you will enjoy smearing all over my mouth as you fuck it to your heart's content.

Not really waiting for him to respond to her suggestion Jane began to stand up. She had a plan to get herself out of her current situation and which would also help Leo get that busty young blonde out of his compartment unseen by the two gestapo soldiers outside.

Back
Top Bottom