Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday?

Jericho Z. Barrons

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
For years, I thought fictional boxer Rocky Balboa's proper first name was 'Rocco'. Turns out, it's 'Robert'.

I didn't know that yesterday.

The Frank Martin character from The Transporter movies made a cameo in the movie Collateral.

That in Scott Pligram VS The World, actors were directed to try and not blink to give them a more of a comic book feel. I guess, if you pay attention, they don't blink much in the movie.

Thanks random YouTube video.

In the US, the jack rabbit was originally called the 'jackass rabbit', due primarily to having proportionately longer ears than other rabbits, just as donkeys have proportionately longer ears than horses.

Jeff Goldblum’s middle name is Lynn.

Hitler had blue eyes. To be fair, I think I didn't know this because all of the photos I've seen of Hitler were in black-and-white but yeah, Adolf Hitler had piercing blue eyes.

I learned that the rattlesnake is evolving to lose its rattle.

I guess it'll be called the rattleless snake or the serpent formerly known as rattle...

My dad probably has a secret half-brother.

(Grandparents are long-dead, this is more interesting gossip than drama.)

Rare steak is not as dangerous to eat as other kinds of raw meat because the bacteria remains on the surface of the meat.

My cousin still has a Nintendo Entertainment System he doesn't want, and is willing to give it to me for absolutely free. With games! Only two games, but still...

Back
Top Bottom