Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking male switch for sweet and sexy breeding plots

Hello! Thanks for taking a peek….

I'll keep it simple.

I want to role play seducing you so I can get pregnant and I want you to role play seducing me to get me pregnant.

Then we can have all of the fun being pregnant….you want me to wake you up in the night, all horny and heavily pregnant, demanding sex whilst you drink my milk? Try and stop me.

You come home from a hard day at work and need some milk? Take it, its yours…..

I love exploring femininity and fertility, how a woman can be strong and powerful carrying life inside her….how a man can be protective and proud but also vulnerable. Mixing wholesome and naughty together is my absolute favourite.

I have loads of scenarios we can play out. We met at a club and can't get enough of each other, we're FWB's and *accidentally* get pregnant, we're a married couple who want loads of kids and keep getting pregnant?

Please be: 🙏🏻
Over 25, in the UK or a close time zone, male, able to write as a switch, able to role play on Discord only, play as yourself in first person present tense, human only.

This is: 😍
Slice of life, realistic, mutual, consenting, smut driven, sweet and sexy as hell.

Kinks: 🥵
Breeding, cream pies, pregnancy, lactation, having sex whilst heavily pregnant, body/bump worship, sweet pet names, size/height difference, flirting, teasing, romance, affection.

This is not: 😡
Taboo, Non consent, Incest, Violence, forbidden, underage, me looking for a male sub

Thanks for reading and looking forward to chatting soon 😉

Attachments

• 6484166A-2AAC-4B06-AA82-1B6CC3E70507.jpeg
    6484166A-2AAC-4B06-AA82-1B6CC3E70507.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom