Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Seeking guys that bend over for futa chicks, or gets bend over anyway.

BiancaRP

Planetoid
Hello. Been around on this site for about fours years now but haven't bumped a thread in almost three. Thought I'd make a new request thread. It's a bit vague, intentionally. Have a look around, see if there's anything you like. I bite, but most people should be vaccinated by now anyway.

On posts and post frequency

My posts tend to be quite long. Usually 1000-3000 words. A 2k words post is not something I can sit down and do in 45min, so don't expect them to come frequently. Often just once a week, maybe twice, if I'm in a good writing mood. I sometimes juggle more than one story depending on the speed of my co-writers. You don't have to match a 3k word post, although I still prefer posts in the 1k+ range. If the story is well suited for shorter, more frequent replies I will consider it.

I God-Mod! A lot of people are against someone taking control of their character, so I just want to come out and say early that I God-Mod. I consider myself someone looking for co-writers to a story and not really a roleplayer. I am not my character and I'm not overly attached to specific characters. I often tend to write multiple characters. Although I can refrain from writing internal dialogue and thoughts for your character. But I will write some actions and a few lines of dialogue. The other co-writer, you, is in return also welcome to write what the characters I have put into the story are doing.

Also very important. Push the plot, push the story. Both writers must add. In my experience, roleplays often end up with one of the writers writing mirrors posts from a different angle.

Characters

I got other threads with more variety, but this one is dedicated to only my futanari characters. Playing opposite your male character. I am not very picky when it comes to guys. YC can be anything from a sissy-bimbo to a muscular chad. I most commonly play opposite nerds, brats, and wimps.

Likewise, my characters have a huge range in appearance and behavior. From a shy teenage high-schooler with a big secret to a sea witch that is just tentacles from the waist down(Yes I also do tentacle monsters). The only common trait is of course that they all got a dick, and I tend to give them big ones, I like huge insertions that make the belly bulge, most commonly ranging from 18-24", I can be convinced to scale down to the upper limit of realism is the story is good, 10-14". All futa characters want to fuck guys.

Ages of characters range from 15yo to omnipotent beings that existed before time.

Turn offs

Pee and poop that is basically it. I will extend this short list to excessive pubic hair.

Anything goes

Besides the above, nothing is really off-limits. Snuff, Non-Con whatever. If there are cars in the story, they will be driven. If there are dinosaurs in the story they will eat people. If there are pretty 16yo boys that like getting into trouble, they will get into trouble. If there are psycho killers in the story, they will do psycho killings. If there are mad hatters in the story, they will make mad hats, or make hats madly?

I like stories being emotional rollercoasters. There should be room for humor and tragedy in the same story.

Some basics when contacting me

I only write in PMs on this site. Before we start anything I might ask for a writing sample. Just give me anything basic from something you've written previously. This is just to get a general idea of what your typical post looks like. I don't buy shoes without trying them on. I can be a bit picky, please don't get mad if you are turned down. I also like brainstorming just for the sake of brainstorming. I consider tossing around ideas and plot-points as a part of writing, even if they are dropped or saved for later.

A few favorite kinks of mine.

Pairings that are and acknowledge taboo. Principal on teenage boys. A guy confused about his sexuality and wants someone with a bit of both. Incest stories, auntie/mommy/sis shows you her dick. Someone in love with something utterly non-human and doesn't mind being stuffed with various appendages and phalluses.

My futa characters often lactate. I play futa chicks both with and without a vag behind their balls, though usually without. I also play pregnant futa chicks, but they are rarely requested.

Monster girls. Degree of monstrousness ranging from elf ears to slimy millipedes.

Anything where Widowmaker from Overwatch can be used as a face-claim. Not the character, just the face-claim. I'll play any lady that is tinted blue and has long gorgeous legs.

I got an interest in very dark stories, though I don't have much experience writing them (yet). Non-Con, Straight up rape, bad ends, and maybe even snuff.

You get bonus points if you can mix multiple favorites or have room for multiple characters.

A few plot ideas. (you are free to poke me with ideas of your own ofc)

Some young and ambitious farmer, runt or small hobbit person, hires one(or even two!) amazon warriors as bodyguards to travel through some dangerous woodlands. Compared to the usual ogre brute bodyguard, Amazons are better company, more skilled in combat, and even demand lower prices, so it's a triple win, right? Well, the prices sure are better, but after sitting around at the campfire after dark, he has to work a little extra for his protection. It's gonna be a long journey to the market and back again.

Young runty is at the happiest day of his life. He has just come of age and is being showered with gifts and luxuries. But not only that, he has been chosen to be the one witnessing the forest guardian's return. A divine goddess whose beauty is said to be indescribable. Year-round she guards the village in the forest and lets the runties hunt many successful hunts in her woods. Each day she also leaves two buckets of sacred milk. Now peeping out from his secret hiding spot inside the ceremonial wooden horse(which for some religious reason has his naked buns exposed) young runty is watching the goddess approach this year's offerings laid out on the long table. She truly is beyond description. Hair and horns like pure gold, skin like white marble, and eyes like glittering diamonds. Though what catches young runty's eyes are her bare breasts, so divine and so enormous they truly could produce a bucketload. So large she would be tipping over if she wasn't a ....Centaur. With a stallion bottom half...

Young Emma is struggling to fit into her new life as a college freshman. She has been home-schooled all her life, is highly intelligent, and has always wanted to study beyond what her parents could teach her. As an athletic girl at Six foot seven with J-cups, she is always, involuntarily, the elephant in the room and the center of attention. Every guy who isn't a wimp is hitting on her, and all the wimps are gawking at her. Though her real bodily anomaly is between her legs. A secret only a few knows. She usually hides at the library or at the gym at odd hours when few people are there. Though there's this guy, this absolute weirdo slutboy who looks at her like he got x-ray vision. He makes poor Emma very uncomfortable, though he is oddly attractive. And after all, she could use someone to explore her depraved sexuality with.

Punk, biker babe type(Not sure about looks yet, but she is a bad girl). Driving wherever the road takes her. Her chopper and a billion-dollar credit card are all she needs in life. On this particular day, she stops at a dirty old motel, small town, middle of nowhere. Old school folks own the place. They don't want a futanari giantess staying at their place. That is until they can make an exception when she starts fanning her face with a stack of hundred-dollar bills. Their son looks like a wimp with huge lips. He acts as if starstruck and can't take his eyes off of her, though he can't express his admiration in front of the old-timers. At night he approaches the giantess while she

Back
Top Bottom