Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Damsels, Chaos & Shenanigans

Degusaurusrex

Supernova
nvl_by_las_t_d4jgdvw-fullview.jpg
I don't usually make general request threads, so this is going to be a bit messy and less refined, but I'll just cut to the chase. Below is what I look for in a partner and the plots I'm currently craving. Certain things plot wise I will budge on, my hard NO's and other things I will not. I'm currently looking for stories that are mostly plot and will have none to low smut ratios in them. Also willing to discuss other supernatural themed stories not in the ad, if you had something you believe would catch my interest. Mythology and demonology twists are a favorite of mine.

Drama, violence, and fluff are my weaknesses.

(More plots in second post as I ran out of file space here)
Partner Preferences:

I don't care what your gender is as long as you can write a male character well.

Third person, past tense.
Modern day time periods. (With some rare exceptions.)
Decent reply time. My own response time will vary as I currently work two jobs. Feel free to poke me if you haven't heard anything via OOC or the thread in a week or two.
Stories via thread only please.
I like longer responses. Not novel, just longer. (More than a small paragraph, although I understand sometimes it's not possible.)
No flat out rape or abuse. I'm not here for a bunch of smut so no f-list, and I'm pretty vanilla.
For the love of everything holy, do not flirt with me. I'm here to write and make friends, nothing more.
If you don't have any public threads, please let me peek at your writing. I will, of course, present a longer sample of my own if my public threads aren't satisfactory. This is to assure that we both feel we are compatible with each other.

This one comes courtesy of Tumblr but fascinates me. I'd either like to tweak it so my partner plays a male demon who has summoned my character for whatever reason, or a friend / family member of the demoness that does the summoning. Sky's the limit on possibilities.

**[1] You(MC) suddenly wake up to find yourself in a glowing rune circle. In a distance, jagged black mountains claw into a blood colored sky. A demoness stands before you holding a large tome. She adjusts her glasses. "I knew it! If you can summon us, there had to be a way we can summon you."

A mix of drama and damsel/or whatever the male equivalent is.

****[2] You've(MC) been a test subject for all of your life. You don't have any idea what life outside of the lab could possibly be like, but you know the life you have now is hell. Today, you find a possibility to escape this hell of a life. Do you take the chance and experience freedom for the first time in your life, or do you think you're not ready for the outside world? Or worse, might the outside world not be ready for you? (Looking to play the escapee)

Chaos and shenanigans.

[3]*****The Eldritch god stood before the girl in almost human form. "Your parents sold you to be my bride. I accepted, knowing that if I don't they will just try another deity, but I will not force this on you. Have this credit card and live as you wish. If you want something else instead, just ask." (Looking to play the girl.)

[4] Everyone has a guardian angel except you. You have a guardian demon. He deals with things in a much more violent fashion, but much more effective. (Would like to play the human.)

***[5]"I'm sorry…. I'm just…so….tired, can I rest h-" the human said and then collapsed right after…in the dragon's lair right in front of the dragon. (Looking to play the human.)

*****[6]
It is difficult to trigger the true Wrath of a demon, given their nature of being inherently angry. As you(YC) look at your scarred, malnourished and broken young summoner, a familiar red mist begins to descend over your mind.

[7]My job as a demon is to take requests from those who summon me in return for their souls. It's amazing! But it's always the same requests. That's why I promised myself I wouldn't eat the soul of the one to give me a brand new request. Nothing new. Until today. "Can you be my girlfriend?"

[8]
You(MC) need a fake date to bring to the family Christmas party, so you make a post on social media asking for someone to be your date as a last option. The next day, a demon(YC) shows up in your living room, they look into your eyes and say: "I need a fake date too."

[9]****Despite your reputation as a Dark Lord, you have a strict moral code. So when a young girl showing signs of abuse wandered into your realm, you took her in. Now the neighboring kingdom is accusing you of kidnapping their princess. You have to choose between returning her to her abusers or war.

wlop-5se.jpg
"They need a book on how to care for humans, for dummies."

I'm looking for this to be a bit of a wholesome plot; so if you're looking for dark please hit the back button.

Name:
TBD
Species: Human

Personality: Here, I'm happy to cater to either the purely romantic, caring soul; or the one that loves a good fight to earn that trust and affection. I'm happy to either play a completely terrified, defensive woman with a 'don't touch me' mentality, or to go a bit of a different route and play a more violent one who would have no problem throwing things or trying to attack her new owner even though she's terrified. Fight or flight deal, I suppose. All depends on the particular way you want it to start. Let's talk about it!

Time Period: Modern
Location: We'll make something up because I'm lazy and don't like following real places.
Smut Level: Debatable, but definitely low at the start.
Fluff Level: Please, please let's build this up as the trust grows, my soul desperately needs it.
Violence Level: Depends which personality you pick, we both know the one would have a much higher level. Besides, it's not like you're going to kill a supernatural that easy, but you can try!

Plot Options:

A.)
Supernaturals coexist with humans; there's a black market for human slavery to sell them off to supernaturals interested in owning one. Whether or not other humans know about this market is up for debate. I'm willing to go with anything from it being a market that snatches humans up and sells them from there; to actually breeding them specifically for the purpose and then selling them off. All up for discussion on how my gal ended up there to begin with. Logically I would say the first makes more sense, unless it's some sort of 'returned/sold again and again' deal. I'm fine with your guy either purchasing her, or if you prefer to go the reluctant owner route; being gifted her by family/friend for whatever reason.

B.) Supernaturals are still in hiding; whether it be all of them; or your particular character. Again; could be black market, or could be someone being given a human as a gift. All vague; all open to discussion.

Potential collar; I'm open to the humans being collared to show they're property, or even just having a collar to control them. Like a shock one with a remote, basically. If you want to go that route, it's obviously up to you if that stays on past purchase. Just thought it might be a nice touch for those who like that.

I'm very open to what race I would be playing against, as long as they're humanoid. Past that I draw the line, sorry. However, with vampires, you've gotta work a bit harder to catch my interest. I don't mind them, but they've definitely become overplayed over the years and I need some fresh stuff. Give me lycans? Sure. Demons from, (or not from) Hell? Sure. For all I care, give me an Angel who's living on Earth and buys a human to rescue them from the market. Just give me the set up for that sweet, sweet fluff (down the line, of course.)

Inquire for more information, as it's a revamped but vague plot.

Tldr; fluff over smut.

jean_by_las_t_d5d19lp-fullview.jpg
"Every single book your name is in, you're aware you have a dick, right?"

"Yes, thank you for putting it so crudely. Let them think what they will. I do not exist to please the masses, but to keep order until Revelation comes."

From the Hebrew word for 'destruction', Abaddon ("The Destroyer") is one of the few demons mentioned by name in the Old Testament. In the King James commission of the bible he is mentioned by name five times. Accredited by various sources to be the demon of anger, hate, vengeance, and war, Abaddon is said to command the sixth House of Hell and its demonic locust army, the very one that will torment the nonbelievers during the seventh, and final, trumpet blast of the rapture. Perhaps this is why he is seen as both the angel of hell and a destroying angel of god.

Name: Abaddon (Abby)

Variations: Abadon, Abadown, Abbadon, Abbadown, Apolloyon, the Destroying Angel, the King of the Grasshoppers, Prince of War, Sovereign of the Bottomless Pit

Species: Angel-Demon hybrid; destroying angel

Traits: Wings; claws and fangs on demand, enhanced senses and quicker healing. Her demonic aspect is fueled by blood - the more she drinks, the more it manifests - but she can survive without it.

Abbadon is the creation of heaven - a half-breed tool designed simply to serve those higher than herself. She keeps a low profile, singularly focused on her work; family does not exist as a concept for her and love is foreign. Blessed with the ability of angelic flight, paired with the demonic traits needed to operate as a living weapon, she lives, breathes, and kills without question - the orders come in, the claws come out. The names of her targets mean nothing to her except a way to identify whom to kill next; if they are deemed evil by her superiors, the deed will be done.

So what will happen when she hesitates?

There are several possible backgrounds for this - heaven could be corrupt, or at least have corrupt angels giving her orders; it could be a bureaucratic mess, where mistakes sometimes happen; or it could simply be that she's tired of doing the same thing, every day, for thousands of years.

If heaven (or at least the people giving her orders) is corrupt, then the target could be a true innocent, who is simply a threat to her superiors, and even Abbadon can't rationalize killing them to herself. In this case, the partner character could either be the target, or a "cleaner" sent to eliminate her once she did her job. Another possibility is a guardian angel who is themselves pure, and very much does NOT want her killing their charge, or even a bystander who intervenes for some reason.

Most of the same options work if heaven is just a mess - minus the cleaner - but that would remove a lot of the potential intrigue from the plot, allowing it to be focused more on drama or character building.

Finally, it could be that heaven is more or less functional, but strict - and when she finally gets tired of watching people die, she goes into hiding; the partner character could be an agent from heaven sent to retrieve her (or convince her to resume her work), or even someone sent to eliminate her as a "heretic" - or just someone she encounters in the process of trying to build herself a new life, possibly another fugitive from heaven (or hell), or some underworld sort who is decent enough (and has enough influence) to offer her shelter for some reason.

Any of these options would also work with the partner character being a literal partner - perhaps she's ordered to kill something beyond her abilities, and is saddled with "team-mate" until the job is done; or perhaps her 'partner' is a spy sent to monitor her, or the cleaner waiting to make their move. Either way, once the job is done (or she refuses to do it), they've either reached enough of a common ground to work together further, or she's being hunted or spied upon - with or without her knowledge.

jean_by_las_t_d5d19lp-fullview.jpg
"I'm not Nessie, but I did have a lot of fun creating that particular lore. That was my rebellious phase"

Name: Leviathan
Theme: Mythology twist
Time period: Modern
Smut level: None to low
Fluff level: Negotiable
Violence level: Negotiable

Despite her fearsome reputation, Leviathan is more of a prankster than anything else, leaving the fearsome toll of the sea to other, more bloodthirsty deities. Instead she primarily amuses herself with pranks and tricks, both upon her fellow gods and on mortals.

Eventually one of these pranks backfires, resulting in her being cursed, rendered helpless and tiny in the form of a literal snake - only to be rescued by a passing herpetologist, animal lover, or general do-gooder, after she's left injured and helpless on the roadside.

The poor individual who finds her was expecting to have to feed and/or treat an injured snake for a few days before releasing her, so it's rather a nasty surprise when the snake starts talking to him (or doing other un-snake-like behavior, like trying to cover her snakedness or building a tiny house to live in). Cue massive confusion and optional drinking and/or questioning one's own sanity. Hilarity ensues.

red_haired_girl_by_serafleur_d9x671m-fullview.jpg
Physical appearance open to change.

Species: Demon
Origin: Demon realm
Traits: Negotiable. Fangs, claws, tail, etc.
Violence level: Low
Fluff level: Varying

Plot: Demons now coexist with humans on Earth, having integrated into society so long as they follow certain rules. They are allowed to own property, have jobs, and are generally seen as normal(albeit non-human) members of society. They may come and go between realms as they please although for any extended stays they must check in with some sort of system to state they will be staying, for how long, and why. I'd like to run some sort of plot where my character is visiting the realm to either learn about the world, visit a friend or family member, or is just bored and wanted to explore.

As such, I envision there being organizations that work with demons coming into the world whether it's for a visit or to integrate and remain in society long term. More or less like a student exchange program, the volunteers working with the organization and demons would be housing the demons, teaching them about the world and generally caring for their wards until they are capable of handling the human world on their own.

I realize it's pretty vague, I actually lost the original post I had written up for the ad so I'm going mostly off memory. If there are any ideas similar to it that you have, feel free to send them my way. I'm mostly looking for something simple and kind of cute, nothing smut based.

Looking to run this against some sort of supernatural creature. Whether it's the owner of the house or just one that happens to be in the area, another vague one from a story that didn't end up running. No blackmail themes, please.

astrid.jpg

May 20th

"Astrid, come on! Stop being such a wuss!" A head full of dark hair whipped around, blue eyes blazing as her shoes scraped along the concrete. Brown eyes stared back at her unflinchingly, and she held up a middle finger at the man several feet away. "At least you were smart enough to dress in all black this time." He scoffed, and she waved the finger at him before continuing to walk.

"It's a good thing the weather isn't too warm yet, or I'd be dying in this thing." Waving a hand over her black jeans and zipped up hoodie, she shifted the small backpack on her shoulders. "So where exactly are we going? Just a random old house you want to check out? Are you sure it's abandoned, David?" The brunette paused, turning around to give her an exasperated look.

"Astrid, chill the hell out. I went and scoped it out the other day, no one's seen anyone for weeks, or at least that they know of. Worst case scenario, we book it before anyone gets suspicious. For God's sake, how old are you?" She huffed angrily from behind him, hands clenching the straps of her bag tightly. Why she still put up with David's attitude was beyond her, but truth be told, he was the closest to a real friend that she had. "It's not that much farther, let's hurry up!"

They'd chosen to wait until after the sun went down to explore the place, a supposedly abandoned house closer to the edge of the city. There had been plenty of close calls in the past, but neither of them had been caught yet. Despite being a bit blunt at times, David had yet to steer her wrong. Yet.

"Fine, let's hurry up, though! It's already, what, past ten? It's getting late." David said nothing and continued walking, leading her a few blocks away from where he'd parked his car. "You know if we have to run it's going to be a hell of a risk being able to get all the way back to the car." He shrugged and kept going, finally raising an arm to point down a mostly dark street. The few streetlights that still worked were dim, and there were abandoned garbage bins spread down sidewalks and in parts of the street. The area was run down to say the least, and she made a face before bounding after him.

"Alright, alright, which one is it?" He finally grunted, slowing down and pointing towards a large, dark house at the end of the dead end road. "Really-What is this, a horror movie? The last house on the street, all the lights off? Come on, dude. Whatever, let's just get this over with. There can't be much to see, with this area. You think it'll have anything valuable inside?" David's head turned, the look clearly telling her he was tired of hearing her talk. With a quick wave of her middle finger, Astrid came to a stop as they reached the house.

Three rickety steps led up to a worn porch, stable, but unattractive. A lone rocking chair remained there, as well as miscellaneous items obviously left by the previous owners. She approached it hesitantly even as David bounded up the steps, and he was yanking at the door before she could stop him.

"David! David, what the fuck are you—Stop!" Hissing the words at him, she groaned quietly as the door opened easily. Her partner in crime disappeared inside as she reached the top of the stairs, staying back until he swiftly came back out. "What was that all about?!" He gave her an amused look, phone out and fingers flying over the screen.

"Hey, yeah," She gave him a confused look as he tucked the phone against his ear, moving slowly around the porch. An old stool thudded against the porch as he bumped into it, barely sparing it a glance as he talked. "Yeah, it's empty just like I thought it was. You guys got the stuff?" Astrid was glaring furiously at him at that point, something he blatantly ignored. "Yeah man, bring everyone over and we'll light up here, alright?" With a click of his tongue as he hung up the phone, he took a step back as Astrid shoved at him.

"What, am I your guard dog for you to set up drug shit?!" He gave her another exasperated look as he pushed her back, causing several more items to tumble over with loud sounds. "David, we are going to get caught. I didn't sign up for this! I came to explore, not this. You cannot bring drugs here just because you say it's empty! I thought you quit that, anyway!" Shoving at him again, she let out a growl at the hand wrapping around her wrist. "Get off!" Her foot came out, swiftly connecting with his shin until he yelped.

"Good, you deserve it." Grinning smugly as he hopped around in pain, her head snapped to the side at the sight of bright lights. "What the—We just got here, how are there cops?! David, I told you! You were knocking all that stuff over and—DAVID!" Watching him hop over the side of the porch and disappear around back, she looked wildly around before going to follow suit.

"Stop! Hands where we can see them!" Freezing in her spot on the porch, Astrid slowly raised her hands high in the air with an internal curse. If she got her hands on David, she was going to put him in a world of hurt. Footsteps thudded on the street and up the steps, rough hands pushing her back into the front of the house. "Show me the hands."

"I have them well above me, you can see that!" Snapping at the officer that was turning her to face him, she flattened herself against the house with a scowl. "I didn't do anything, I was just visiting someone!" Bold lie, but it was the best she could create on such short notice.

"Ma'am, no one lives here. No one's lived here for some time."

"How do you know? They're just not home right now. I've been trying to call them, but there's no answer. I didn't mean to make noise, sorry I scared whoever called." Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, she kept her hands firmly above her head as the flashlight shined towards her face. The sound of the radio crackled from the cruiser, and she internally cursed her luck.

I'm going to jail, and it's all David's fault.

wl-op-1se (1).jpg
What do you do, when people find out you're death in human skin?

Name:
Kellyn
Lineage: Descended from one of the Greek goddess' of death: the Ker(es)
Traits: Access to claws and fangs the further into her power she gets. Enhanced strength, speed, and healing to an extent.

Current location: Confinement with other immortals.

"Why do you think you've always been so drawn to death? Why it's felt so natural to watch, to experience?"

Plot: Humanity is on the brink of discovering immortals exist, but what they don't know is about the existence of confinement for these immortals. From lycans to vampires and anything in between, even deities and their spawn. Of course, there are always those who get a hold of such knowledge, and who wouldn't want to get their hands on such a being? When news of such a place makes its way to the public eye and threatens a war of the races, the clock's racing.

As a descendant of the Ker and not an actual deity herself, this leaves her the ability to kill, not just reap the benefits and the energy from it. The more immersed in the world of violence and death she becomes, the more death caused by her hands, the more of the Ker's powers she can access. Only problem? She still doesn't believe it, until she's visited by one of the Ker themselves who lets it slip the location of confinement has been leaked to humanity and those who would use her for 'her true nature.' Hell of a way to meet one's ancestor.

"Now do you believe me, little Kellyn?"

"Why don't you free me, then?"

"I cannot interfere in the affairs of mortals in this way. Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours though. You won't be here much longer, not now that people know who you are and what you can do. This is my gift to you, kin of mine."

Many options here!

A.
Another immortal, could have broken out and is taking other immortals with them. Could be breaking in and freeing immortals. **(Would love, love, love this one.))**

B.
Someone looking to recruit her for their own use, whether to prepare for any oncoming war, or to wreak havoc.

C. Someone who wants to free all immortals from confinement and bring about the war now by unleashing them on the world. Would take an interest in her, for whatever reason.

D. Someone obsessed with immortals/immortality that wants to study the effects of power being passed on through a mortal line for whatever reason.

E. Bring me fun ideas! This is still relatively vague, obviously.

Time Period: Modern day
Location: A made up place because I'm lazy in this aspect and dislike having to follow the rules of real places.
Theme: Greek mythology with a twist.
Violence level: Likely high at the beginning; dependent on plot.

dd2q95o-86e28557-f145-44bd-9eac-2c306c7e324b.jpg
Name: Eris
Theme: Greek mythology with a twist
Time period: Modern
Fluff level: Negotiable
Violence level: Variable

Plot: The goddess of chaos has found an unlikely past time: watching a particular mortal man go through his daily life. Even as her siblings tease her mercilessly for gazing through the aether at the man, she just can't help herself! How in Zeus' name is he still alive?

So there's a couple different basic options for the human she would be watching.
A.) Someone that has absolutely terrible luck that seems to always affect them and/or those around them. Poor guy can't believe it when a goddess of chaos actually approaches him and seems to want to stick around and enjoy all the drama, he just wants to be left alone, not make his luck worse!

B.) Adrenaline junkie or something of the sort that does dangerous stuff all the time but somehow always survives it.

C.) Some other variation, dude is thrilled to be approached by someone else who enjoys chaos.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take

"How many days has it been since you slept?"

"I've been up since Friday morning, so two."

"It's Monday."

"..Fuck."

"Demons aren't real. Just take a sleeping pill and get some rest, you're starting to hallucinate again."

That's what they had said, but she'd seen something. Something that disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, and humans couldn't do that. They just couldn't. Something that kept coming around when she least expected it. A glimpse here and there, a face in a crowded street, shadows in the night. A presence that always lingered, but never made itself known to her.

Name: Eve
Species: Human
Job: Work from home
Traits: Insomniac

Raised by extremely religious parents, Eve has it embedded in her mind that both angels and demons exists, and the latter are out for your soul. Even years after leaving the life that her parents forced her into growing up, the thoughts still linger. And when you start seeing things that no one else does, how else do you explain it? How do you sleep, not knowing what's out there when you close your eyes at night, and if you'll wake?

"Either you've been doing things you shouldn't and you've got a demon attached to your soul, or you've got yourself a guardian angel, sweet girl. I hope for the sake of your eternal soul it's the second."

"If I've got a guardian angel, they must absolutely hate me.""Either you've been doing things you shouldn't and you've got a demon attached to your soul, or you've got yourself a guardian angel, sweet girl. I hope for the sake of your eternal soul it's the second."

"If I've got a guardian angel, they must absolutely hate me."

Plot A: I know it's a bit specific so bear with me, but I'm looking for someone to play a guardian angel, possibly unhappy about it, tasked with keeping her safe and helping her get her life in order. We can toss in any other supernaturals from actual demons following her around, to anything else to amp up the drama and keep the plot moving. Maybe she attracts demons without meaning to, and was assigned a guardian for that reason. Maybe she's got demon in her bloodline and doesn't know it. For the sake of the story moving along, I'd like for them to meet early on, and preferably some sort of living arrangement to be made. After all, if you're going to be followed around, it's better to have the person close where you can see them, right?

I'm a huge sucker for the guardian angel paired with their ward, whether it's a fallen angel trying to regain their place in Heaven or one that has to choose between completing his task and returning, versus staying on Earth for a life with the woman he falls in love with. Give me those lovely ideas. <3

Plot B: The person she keeps seeing. We can go anywhere from the basic world of angels and demons, to tossing in other supernatural creatures. Don't have a lot here because I'm more craving the first plot, but I'm open to hearing ideas!

Location: A made up place because I'm lazy in this aspect and dislike having to follow the rules of real places.
Smut level: Dependent
Violence level: Dependent
Fluff level: Please give me that sweet fluff at some point, make my heart sing.

nvl_by_las_t_d4jgdvw-fullview.jpg

"I'm tired of measuring. My eyes sees more than they should, faces haunting me even in my dreams. The future is a cursed thing to see."

Name: Lachesis (/ˈlækɪsɪs/, Greek Λάχεσις, [lákʰesis], "allotter" or drawer of lots) measured the thread of life allotted to each person with her measuring rod. Her Roman equivalent was Decima ("the Tenth").
Species: Moirai (one of the Greek Fates)

Smut level:
Dependent
Violence level: Dependent
Fluff level: Dependent

Plot: As one of the three Moirai, or Fates from Greek mythology, the burden of seeing how long until someone dies is becoming too much. After millennia of being able to simply look at someone and know how long their lifespan is, she grows tired of staying at her sisters' side, watching one create life while the other takes it in ways that are sometimes so abhorrent she can't stand to watch. Being on Earth isn't much better than above, but there she can escape from her sisters and the other gods, keeping herself secluded from society in an attempt to live in peace. The nightmares are never ending, faces haunting her dreams and her minor interactions leaving her wanting to pluck her own eyes out.

It's a pretty vague plot because it just popped into my head, so there's plenty of options for a character opposite of her. It could be someone that she runs into repeatedly when she goes into town, it could be someone she meets at a bar on a particularly bad night where she goes into one. Maybe she's grown fond of someone she sees on her trips (book store, library, something of the like) and when she sees their lifespan she decides it's worth spending some time with them to ease her loneliness. After all, if someone's life span isn't particularly long, you don't have to worry about getting too close.

I am open to other ideas, however, if you can catch my attention with a different plot you think would fit the character!

keres.png

"Sister, it's time to wake up."

"Another century, brother."

"Two of our sisters are dead, our mother mourns, and our brother cannot be controlled."

"How long have I slept?"

"A long, long time."

Time Period: Modern Day
Source: Greek mythology with a twist
Smut Level: Debatable
Fluff Level: Debatable
Violence Level: High

Character: Keres [singular; Ker] were female death-spirits. They were the goddesses who personified violent death and who were drawn to bloody deaths on battle fields.

Plot: In a family made of darkness, death, and the odd addition of slumber, what does one do? When your twin sisters reign the battlefield and leave you nothing but scraps, when violence is not the way of your other siblings. You slumber, and await your turn to reap the souls of warriors. You wake to complete chaos, a family torn asunder by the deaths of its own. The responsibility you always wanted is yours, but the world is nothing like it was before. How does one personify such violent deaths in times of growing peace? And if you can't, how do you live like the humans do?

006-hot-concept-art-idrassi-soufiane.jpg
"Yeah, I killed Samson, what of it? They sent me from my realm to earth to have some fun. And your god? Your god can fuck off."

Name: Delilah
Species: Demon; succubus
Traits: Fangs, claws, and the need for blood similar to a vampire. Requires sexual energy (Doesn't have to be actual sex.)
Limited teleportation ability. Lack of blood leads to loss of strength and less enhanced senses, causes slower healing time for any injuries.
Origin: Demon realm
Fluff level: Debatable; would like some build up
Smut level: Debatable, will not be high, however.
Violence level: Debatable.

Plot: Betrayed by his lover and stripped of his powers, Samson brought down the Temple of Dagon. The stories were passed down throughout the centuries. From parent to child, from church to scripture. But what ever happened to Delilah? Some say she was killed when the temple fell, some say she gave birth to a child from her union with Samson. Surprise, she's not dead.

Modern day:
"Can you really blame me for killing him? He was a well known sex trafficker. And besides, he enjoyed himself before he died, even if he didn't actually get laid."

"Delilah, you literally live on sexual energy."

"Yes, but I don't force myself on others."

Bodies tossed away, drained of their blood with their throats torn out. What better way to cover the evidence of your bite than to remove the throat entirely? Picking through men deemed the scum of the cities, drug off in hopes of sex only to end up lifeless. Hell, if you're going to run wild through the human realm, why not clean it up a little bit?

Still a vague plot, but more or less an old as shit succubus living on Earth and taking out bad guys. Sounds so elegant that way, right? Open to how the opposing party is played, as there's plenty of options. Please don't ask me to play a femme fatale that's just there to dominate your man and sleep with him. That's not the purpose of this, I'm not looking for a smut heavy plot despite the fact that she has succubus blood.

I would be more than happy to discuss her paired against an angel of sorts.

0LgcQiT.png
Forced to fight for her life, to kill her own kin for the amusement of humans. How can one enjoy the taste of freedom when they've never had it?

Name: TBD
Race: Lycan
Traits: Shifting, claws and fangs in canine form

Time period: Modern day
Location: Somewhere made up because I detest having to follow real locations and setups.
Smut Level: Debatable, but likely lower.
Fluff level: I would really like a build up to a good amount.
Violence level: Debatable

Plot: Lycans have long since been outed to the human race, their treatment less than ideal due to the fear of them running wild through the cities and inciting a potential war. Fighting rings are not illegal, and often encouraged by large portions of society. For the unfortunate wolves that are captured and imprisoned, they are bred to birth more fighters, more sources of entertainment.

Born solely for the sake of being trained to fight for amusement. Forced to kill her own in to-the-death matches, collared to obey. Only a severe injury that impedes her fighting skills deems her useless, sold off in an auction for profit rather than killing her. Now, and this is where I'll probably lose most of you; I'm not looking for pet play, or master and slave. I'm looking for someone to buy her, yes, but more for the sake of either curiosity, or their disapproval of using wolves as violent entertainment. I would very much like the male to be somewhere from late twenties to mid thirties for this, but I'm open to discussing a different age. I have no interest in her wolf form being involved in potential smut.

The collar: Basically a shock collar/taser on steroids, the outside metal made of silver to prevent them from taking it off themselves. Taken off only for them to fight, it is immediately replaced after fighting.

This starter from an abandoned story, which could easily be used in the plot directly above.
"Tessa! Get your ass over here, it's your turn!" The tawny wolf turned her head with a snuffle and caught the gaze of her owner from behind the bars of her cell, pawing at the dirt impatiently as he approached and crouched down in front of her.

"You know what to do. You fight as hard as you can and I don't care if you have to kill that son of a bitch, you win that fight if you want to eat tonight, you understand me?" She held his gaze evenly and pawed at the dirt again, butting her head against the bars and growling quietly as she waited for him to open up the cell and let her out. Of all the nights to win a fight, this was the most important of them all.

This was the end of the year event that had the stadium more packed than any other day of the year. The very last day where they finished off a year of fights with a tournament that lasted the entirety of the day and rolled over into a new year with whoever the new champion of the ring was. She had no desire to win this tournament, to become the best of the best and continue killing her own people, but what choice did she have in the matter? If she didn't at least win the fight regardless of the end fate of her opponent, then she didn't eat that night, and the punishment's severity would depend on how badly she was beat in the fight and how much money her master lost.

She'd bore the brunt of his wrath enough over the years he had owned her since she'd matured, her body beaten and scarred from various punishments as she trained to become a fighter worthy of a hot meal and a bed at the end of the night, not scraps and a hard floor that left her awake well into the night and even the mornings. She wanted to fill her belly with fresh meat, she wanted a hot shower and a comfortable place to sleep at the end of it all, which meant that she needed to win this fight just like she'd won many earlier that day. Now that the night was drawing near an end she needed to put all of her remaining energy into this fight, something that was fueled by her adrenaline as the cell opened and she padded out with a huff to walk beside her master.

Just one more fight. One more fight and she would either win this disgusting tournament or she would be punished indefinitely and severely for her failure. Whatever the end result of the night was fated to be she was ready to get it over with, to finish fighting and give her weary body a rest from the abuse of claws and teeth that had marked her repeatedly throughout the day of fights. Despite the fact that she'd only actually been in a handful because of the way the rounds were organized the multitude of beasts involved in it, they had been rough fights and had left her beaten and bloodied enough that she could feel the soreness setting into nearly every part of her body.

"Get him girl, I don't care if you rip his throat out to do it, but get him good!" Tessa yelped at the smack on her backside as she was crowded into the entrance that the owners and wolves used to get into the main part of the stadium, her tail sweeping low to the ground before she growled and padded forward to where there was more dirt and random rock structures spread about the stadium.

Despite how much money had been put into the structure and how high end the actual building and seating was, the ring in the middle had been set to act more as an imitation of the outdoors, full of dirt, large rocks and even the occasional small tree just to get in the way and keep the fights more interesting.

The gate banged shut behind her as the announcer began his loud speech through the entertainment system and Tessa's ears went back in distaste as she approached the center of the ring, watching the larger gray wolf approach from the other side and eye her with the same interest she had seen many times before. Of all the wolves she could have been put against to fight for the title, they had to have put her against the male that had shown interest in mating with her many times before and gotten on her bad side. Not only was he persistent and annoying as hell, but he was much, much bigger than her and posed a formidable threat.

"Ladies and gentleman, get ready for the last fight of the night, the last fight of the year! Finalize your bets on our convenient app and let's get this show on the road!"

The first few moments of the fight were a blur as the other wolf came barreling towards her and went straight for her throat, something that both surprised and annoyed Tessa as she lunged to the side and snapped at his backside. The bastard wasn't even trying to put on a show this time, he was going straight for the kill likely at the behest of his own master in anticipation of winning this thing.

The ground and rocks were already littered with different prints of bloodied paws from the earlier fights, leaving the stale smell of old blood and meat to fill her nostrils as she snarled and landed a blow on her opponent's chest. She found herself rolling as they wrestling and clawed for dominance over the other, teeth snapping and long nails digging into flesh as the crowd cheered and leapt to their feet to see which wolf would come out on top.

The blood was in her eyes as she yelped and broke free of the male's strong front legs, slinking around one of the larger stones and trying to formulate a better plan of attack. She had thought it was the perfct angle to dodge around and sink her teeth into the vulnerable flesh of his throat, but the moment she'd lunged out and gone for the kill she'd found herself airborne for several seconds before she made contact with the ground.

The impact stole all the air from her lungs as she whimpered loudly and then tried to stand, finding herself pinned to the ground firmly before a set of vicious claws dug into her hind leg just behind her knee, leaving her writhing and trying to break free before she felt a horrific tear of ligament beneath the skin and the smell of blood from the wound took over everything else she could smell at the moment.

"Well, ladies and gentleman... I think we have our winner, and I think ol' girl just had her last fight, thank you all for coming out and we hope to see you all next New Years!"

What the fuck had just happened?

The sharp whistle that cut through the air forced the other lycan off of her as he huffed and snarled, clearly dissatisfied that he was being pulled back from taking the kill while she lay there bleeding and whining softly. If the start of the fight had been a blur then this was even worse, staff members crowding onto the dirt field to force a collar back around her neck that would give her no choice but to shift back into human form despite the extent of her injuries. In just moments they were back through the gate as her bones broke and reformed through the change, the collar clicking firmly into place as they disappeared away from the crowd and to the back rooms to assess the damage and report it back to her master.

Was this how she died?

Last edited:
ceremonial_3_by_wlop_dcq1qqz-pre.jpg
Your hand, my knife, your heart, my life.

Theme: Arranged marriage
Smut level: Low
Violence level: Likely high at the beginning

There will be absolutely no non-consensual relationships for this theme. Consent is key in my writing, and will continue to be so even in these plots. Not to say there can't be hate fucking or anything of the sort, it just needs to be consensual.

Plot:
Idea One: Supernatural peace treaty via forced marriage. Shifters, vampires, demons, humans, whatever pairing can be discussed. Expect a lot of potential violence near the beginning of this, just because of more durable living beings. After all, stabbing a non-human isn't exactly going to kill them.

Idea Two: Something more along the lines of Beauty and the Beast, as opposed to mafia. This would likely (but isn't limited to) be with two humans, perhaps something about settling a debt between two powerful people.

Idea Three: Straight up snatching the intended bride. There's many possibilities for this one, and can be used with either strictly humans, or any mixture of humans and supernaturals. I actually much prefer the latter for this plot.
A.) Taken just because he can do it. After all, what can humans do when a supernatural creature has snatched up one of theirs? Whether your character does it himself, or his family/friends do with intent to wed him and/or start drama and he's not thrilled about it.
B.) Intent to start war between two races.
Again, expect a lot of potential violence in the beginning of this plot.

meds.jpg
"I didn't particularly want to turn them to stone," She motioned towards the statues filling the garden. "But when one has a knife to your throat or a gun pointed at you, survival instinct kicks in." She shrugged. "I didn't want to die, so they had to." She paused. "Go ahead, pull the trigger. Take home my head as a trophy, as the stories of Perseus so blatantly lie about. But keep in mind, there is no turning back those which have turned to stone. Remember that, if you try to use my eyes."

What happens when almost all the stories of Medusa are untrue, when she was cursed to be a weapon of war instead? Cursed to kill all those she looked at, wandering battlefields and cities to destroy armies and win wars? Forced to be a bringer of death, for a chance to regain some semblance of her humanity?

Modern day: The gods have taken pity on her and allow her some control over her sight and serpentine form. She lives alone, far away from humans, knowing that in an overemotional or endangered state, she will lose control and turn those around her to stone. However, like with the lore of vampires, demons, and the like, there's always someone who will hunt down such a creature that might exist. No one expects Medusa to open her door looking as human as you or I, only for the snakes to come out at the first hint of true danger.

Potential for someone to play a hunter, or a character obsessed with creatures of lore just investigating her to see if anything is true. I would like this to end up with a good amount of fluff as the story progresses. Open to other ideas depending what you have in mind!

Name: Medusa
Race: Gorgon shifter
Abilities: Faster healing to an extent. Shifting. Poison from her fangs.
Smut level: Low (Disclaimer: No freaky snake lady sex, sorry.)
Fluff level: Build up
Violence level: Debatable; definitely higher for anyone wanting to play a hunter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom