Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Will you be mine? Or will I be yours? (M x F)

LuckyKuro

Moon
Hi Lucky Kuro here, It's been a while since I made a request thread. But let's go!!

Im new to Bluemoon, but not to roleplaying. I'm mainly looking for male x female pairings, also pairings combinations would also work too like; non-humans, devils, angels, etc..
I also don't mind the setting either, whether it be modern, fantasy, isekai or sci-fi/dystopian.
I consider myself semi brain dead to literate I can write a good few paragraphs, it gives us something to build upon you know. Don't worry no one liners or one sentence here.

Pairings:

Step-Brother x Step-Sister (Kinda craving atm)
OC x Homestudy Teacher

Plots/Ideas (Im a sucker for a good plot u know)

Isekai Lovin' RPG (OC x OC)
Both of our characters isekai'd into a fantasy like game world, can be an dungeon too. Something like an mmo. To level and survive, you no longer can kill goblins, and orcs to make you stronger. You have to do a bit of lovin with your fellow compatriots instead! Mobs will only give you drops like gold, leather etc.

Lust Power! (Step-Brother x Step-Sister/and other pairing would work)
Living together in shared house with your step-sister. Everything seems normal, until your recent shopping trip that is. As you recall earlier you walk pass the old man, he suddenly drops an old tome. Wanting to tell him he dropped it. Proves far too difficult since he suddenly vanished, giving you no trace of him ever.. Curious you pick up the tome and take it home. Wanting to find out what it does, you call over your step-sister too. With the room locked and tome ready. The moment you open the tome, glyphs and smell of magic float up and across the room. Something has awoken in both of you... Namely sexual desire for those around you.

Broken toys and latent powers! (OC x OC)
OC has always had zero luck with women all his life. He feels he is kind of invisible to them. But things take a turn for the good when an unexpected thing happens to him. When he gets electrocuted by an electric mat he bought from his old college friend OC, he finds himself having a newfound ability. An ability that will allow OC embarks on a life that he had never even dreamed of living.

Can't wait to add more Plots too!

Back
Top Bottom