Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Beastiality? :0

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
This is very different compared to my normal posts, but outta nowhere I got this craving for beastiality, so I decided to make a post for it! I don't have many ideas in mind, but I'm good with either playing a human or an animal. Orrrr, we could both play an animal if that sounds more enjoyable! If you prefer anthros/furries over the normal kind of animals that works with me too, just let me know what you prefer or if you'd like to do a combination of any of em :3 (anthro/animal, human/anthro, animal/animal, etc).

I'm good with pretty much any animal (including fictional) except for bugs and potentially others I can't think of right now. I think it'd work better to have the animals be fairly intelligent so that it's easier for the characters to form a bond and connect with each other, but if you'd prefer they stay around the normal amount of intelligence that's okay too.

I'm a switch, but prefer to play as a sub. My turn ons are (not all of these have to be included in the RP): passionate/rough sex, teasing, lactation, collars, clothed sex, cuddly sex, humping/grinding, cock warming, excessive cum, small cocks, edging, big balls, and premature ejaculation along with diapers and watersports.
My no's are: Scat, gore, vore, blood, rape, violence, abuse, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.).

Thank you for reading through this, and I hope to hear from you guys! Even if you're not interested, thank you for taking the time to read through it and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! <3

Back
Top Bottom