Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any From Alpha to Beta (Futa x Futa) (Kink warning!) (NSFW)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
If orientation play bothers you, I suggest you IMMEDIATELY click off. For context, I plan on taking straight, dominant futa and fucking them so hard they become gay and submissive for superior futa cocks. I am open to either role so you just pick which side you want, but I would appreciate you playing dom, as so far all my offers have been for me to play the dom.

All ideas are modular and I am open to new ideas not suggested!

Here, my writing sample zone

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested in skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually, I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference between a misread and a didn't-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off-topic or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What you would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite YuGiOh card, or just tell me about a game you like.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

Plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I’m picky, but still open to listening if you want to suggest new things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that’s a good thing, since it may enhance the play, or an entirely new idea to enjoy as well!

-I only accept and use art for characters, sorry but NO IRL images, please. Non-negotiable.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one-off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roleplay a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open-ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together. Please come with ideas and have something to offer in terms of who you are playing. If you like what I have and don't have much to add, then that's ok, just tell me what you liked and maybe expand on it a little. Yes, I know this is redundant but that should tell you what I have had to deal with in the past.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-Bathroom play (no exceptions)
-Gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-Excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure
-no traditional furry.

Now that the verboten is dealt with, let’s move on to the main event:

Gaynotized:

Sarah could not help but laugh. One of her friends sent her an email about some silly website, that makes you...get this, it makes you want to be a submissive futa! Whoever heard of that? Sarah was the type of futa that left women cum stuffed on the regular, her musky cock able to make any female kneel.

Naturally, Sarah had to check this out. Not because she believed it worked, but more so she could tease her friend and make fun of her for being so stupid. She clicked the link, expecting some kind of lame ASMR-

b67cf74efed57bcf35e25c7c3cf4ffa7.jpg

Sarah moaned as her ass swallowed her mistresses cock. Mistress had been so good to her, fucking her so hard! Not a day went by where she didn't come by and obey the words of her futa goddess, the far larger and more impressive futa having brainwashed her. She was so thankful, that she was shown her real place as a gay futa slave! Sarah moaned as her cum fired out her cock, landing on the floor. She would be sure to share that link with all her friends.

Synopsis: a mysterious link circulating on the internet turns supposedly alpha futa into weak, obedient slaves for an enigmatic mistress. The character who will be a victim of this will start the role-play being dominant, sexually asserting futa and will end it a free-use, obedient brainwashed sex slave for cock. Expect mind control, BDSM, orientation play (again, I won't be upset if you leave because of this), anal sex, humiliation and slave training.

~~~

I'm Bigger, Kneel:

Julia was used to being the biggest in town. Her cock was sort of her pride and joy, being so large and impressive. She could get women pretty much whenever she wanted, and it helped that at work she was the only futa.

life was good until her new boss arrived.

The bitch was a total fucking jerk! She talked down to Julia like it was nothing, and was always piling her work onto her. Julia had enough and decided to rely on her best feature.

the next time her boss was rude to her and they were alone, she grabbed that sexy woman from behind and let her feel her massive cock. She would assert herself as the dominant in this relationship...until her boss just laughed, and grabbed her hand to lead her to...

"Your piddly little dicklett is nothing compared to mine. Since you seem to only respect sexual dominance...I suppose I had best make you my toy."

Synopsis: A futa is used to using her big cock to get her way around town and the office, but is instead made into the sex pet of a more hung futa. I like the idea of her new boss slowly making her into a bimbo secretary or similarly humiliating downgrade at the office.

Mind control or intellect loss is appreciated but not mandatory, but please be open to slave training, public sex, musk (that is, or is having a strong scent that weakens and makes victims more submissive), and lots of degrading language.

~~~

Futa-match:

Kim was so excited! She got hired to work for a company that, get this, hired her to basically go around fucking women! Sure, she was basically a hooker that was always on call through an app, but so what? Think about all the pussy she would get, and be paid to plow? She love the idea, that was until she found out that her ass was the only thing about to be pounded...and after some encouragement from her far more hung, musky client...she might never want pussy again.
14ae6aa766245db5c7bfac78a53ddb9d.png

Synopsis: A young futa gets a job working for like a sort of casual sex hooker app, like say a food delivery app but for sex, unaware that she is about to be totally converted to a cock addict by various clientele. Simple anal sex futaxfuta fun, but I would love to have some mind control if you were interested. Maybe the app is slowly making her prefer futas?

~~~

Caged for a year:

"Can you survive? One year in our patented futa-sized penis prison! The only reality show designed to see futa go cock crazy while their own shaft is locked away!"

Leena
normally would not apply for something this dumb, but the cash prize was...wow. If she could survive a full year without taking the chastity off, she could make a lot of money. The issue? Well, aside from her locked lifestyle being broadcast on television and streaming services?

She was worried about the rumours about the how, how it had some rather seedy shit going on...still, she applied. A week later, she was shocked to see she was the next to be locked in chastity for the show.
b6fa2fc779171687a29418014a26bb32.jpeg

If only she knew just how awful this was going to be.

Synopsis:
The main character is chosen to participate in a reality television show that has her experience life in a new town while locked in a cage. Her cock cannot get hard, and she can it feel any stimulation on it. The show starts out with teasing her so the hidden cameras can film her, but I hope that as it progresses her neighbours start to try and make her their slut.

The idea I am looking for is that the submissive, locked futa is straight and isn't interested in anal sex, but the longer she goes without cumming, the more she realizes anal sex may be the only way to get off. I would love for the woman to be placed in a new town and location for the show, where she is surrounded by other unchanged futa, who have only one goal. Make her gay, make her a slut, and make her theirs.

Bonus-zone:
319e48179b8bf9c579c6f4f8cba4eaaf.jpeg sample_f34fdcab3a9993f0c30cfa7127873c07.jpg 64b6d9dc7f3a3d69d3699a0655beea71.jpeg sample_d4e2c68eab6696f4237b894ee6a2c007.jpg
sample_a9886a7e3e7fbcf2404e534f790379e9.jpg
20220929_172948.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom