Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress and her pet [Azuriyuu]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
[[black_rose]] said:
Maria sighed some and she layed down on the bed with her pet and lover. She smiled some and looked at him running a hand throuh his hair then kissing his neck lightly. She didn't want to wake him up because they had a hard night last night and she smiled some getting up and going into the bathroom then getting undressed then she smiled as she got into the shower and she knew she didn't wake her pet or lover up and it made her happy. Closing her eyes as she washed her body she looked down at the ground and smiled some knowing they were going to have some more fun again probaly tonight and during the day also. Even though she had him as a pet she loved him as a lover almost as a husband but she didn't think he was ready for that yet.

She got out of the shower her black hair to her waist and she looked herself over in the mirror and she smiled wide knowing she was going to make him hard instantly. She had just but a short black and silver nighty and she went over to him layin down by him and running a hand down his arm then down his chest and stomach then to his thigh rubbing there for a while. Moaning lightly into his ear she looked at him as his eyes opened then she kissed him and cuddled close "Hows my babe doing this morning??".

Azuriyuu said:
Bartiel had been bought as a love slave. A lust slave, actually, but the fifteen-year-old had turned into a love oet. He shuddered softly as he felt his neck kissed in his sleep, murmurring very softly. The redhead had a wild look cultivated about him; having been raised since birth to be a love slave his hair went down to his ankles, with his pale skin being mostly from being kept out of the sun. It seemed Maria liked the wild yet pale, almost vampiric look of his skin because she didn't let him tan, nor did she cut his hair, making him look something of a beast. Although she usually treated him good, except when she got angry. As she lay next to him, he didn't quite react immediately, but as her hand ran along his body, his cock quickly grew hard and began to stick up.

Openning his eyes, he looked up and down as he looked at her form yet, smiling very softly as he sat up, lust in his eyes as he laid back down and kissed her, pressing his hips up against hers', and pressing his cock up against her body as he let out a little bit of a breath. "Mistress, I'm horny. Did you do that thing to me again in my sleep?" he asked softly, breathing deeply against her ear, moaning softly with desire before pulling back. He was mostly nude. He spent just about all of his time nude save for his metal collar and a pair of metal bracelets where chains could easily be put through the loops on his ankles and his wrists - usually used for punishing him or when she wanted sex and he didn't, raping him, but that only happened when he just started going through puberty and when he was feeling uppity, and it stopped being rape about halfway through.

Maria looked at him as his cock started to grow then stick up she then smiled some as he woke up. She looked at him as he kissed her and she pushed back into the kiss and bucked her hips back against his maoning at the same time since he was making her wet. Smirking some as he asked if she did that thing to him in his sleep she nodded she rolled them over so she was ontop. Looking down at him she smiled then put both of her hands on either side of his head then she started to buck against him cock and hips her legs on either side of his legs/hips. Moaning some she hoped that he would take control and fuck her thats what she wanted all along she loved when he took control.

She hadn't had to punish him for a long time and she hoped it stayed that way. She hated to punish her pet cause she loved him so much and he loved her so much it was like a love story but in different way. Sighing some in his ear she layed down her head on his chest and she ran her hands up and down his sides then down his arms "Seriously we need to get your hair cut a little...I'm kinda getting sick of the long look..mabye red short spikey hair..would you like that my pet??". She smiled some and sat back up looking at him then she got up going over to the shower room and she got into the shower turning it on then started to clean herself up "Pet if you want to come in then feel free to..mabye we can fuck in the shower this time". She smirked at the thought and stared to rub her clit maoning some she was hella horny and her little bud was out and she wanted a fuck badly.

Back
Top Bottom