Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male A moment of your time?

Vlonlay

Meteorite
This is my first time looking for a roleplay on this website so if this request thread is a bit....all over the place I deeply apologise. I'll try to keep everything somewhat organized for all of our sakes.

About Me

First a bit about me, I have been roleplaying on and off for almost 10 years, but I do still make some mistakes. I was on Guilty Pleasures but when it shut down I took a break from roleplay for awhile so I may be a bit rusty, sorry about that.

Some rules and other junk

I roleplay a whole lot of things, but at the moment I am craving some MxM. Unfortunately, and I know there are a plethora just like me, I only play bottom/Sub characters. That does not mean that they are always super feminine nor are they always super submissive, although some are. It all depends on what the roleplay calls for to be honest. My characters tend to have an array of personalities and traits, just that they all prefer to bottom/sub when it comes to the act itself. I have tried on multiple occasions to roleplay a top, but it wasn't clicking with me and I don't want to put myself or my rp partner through that awkwardness again.

I am all literature level friendly, as long as we try to keep the one liners at a minimum. If you are stuck on how to progress the roleplay let me know and we can work through it together, or I will change my post so that it has more material to work off of. I am also Drop/Ghost friendly. I mean it would be ideal if you let me know that our roleplay isn't working for you anymore, but if you just straight up drop me just know that I won't take it personally. I also prefer to Role play via DMs, sorry if you prefer forums I just don't feel too comfy having it all out where anyone can see.

Anyway I know that was a lot of words to read so let's get to what to what everyone really wants to see, the pairings/plots that I am interested in at the moment. This list will get longer as time goes on so if you have a specific plot or pairing you would like to roleplay and don't see it, just DM me. Chances are I might have forgotten to add it.

I am all down for erotic stuff, but I would like the plot to smut ratio to be a least 50/50. Sex is good, but sex with a good story is great. I do have some things that I have a hard no for, mostly bodily fluid related. I can get more in detail during out initial planning and meeting phase don't worry. But if you want to know beforehand then kinks and such can be found here!

Make sure to PM me about any of the pairings, please do not post on this thread!

The Pairing/plots
This is the what everyone is waiting for, the pairings. Just fyi most of these don't have anything more than a small basic plot already in mind for them, and some have none at all. I like to plot things out together, that way we get to know each other and we both have control over what may happen in the roleplay. No surprises where it matters you know?

Fandoms (not any canon characters, just our own OCs living in the world)
The Last Airbender
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Firefly
Star Wars (I haven't seen the movies, but I have read up on most of the inner workings of the world enough to wanna rp in it. I may ask questions tho haha)
His Dark Materials
Percy Jackson (SUPER CRAVING THIS.)

Supernatural/fantasy
Werewolf x Human
Werecreature x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Dragon Shifter x human
Warlock x Human
Demon x Human

Modern/Miscellaneous
Best friend x Best friend
Best friend x BFF's lil bro
Business man x College Boy (sugar baby perhaps?)
Alpha x Omega (Modern, fantasy, or anything in between)
Service Dom x inexperienced Sub (or Vice Versa with an inexperienced dom x Service sub)
Master x Slave ( SUPER CRAVING THIS. ) (I kind of have a plot for this if anyone is interested
:D
)
Mafia Boss x Undercover detective
Criminal x Cop
BDSM Club (SUPER CRAVING THIS TOO.)

Thats all I can think of right now, I'll definitely add more when I think of them. Just remember to PM me, I'll get it a lot faster than you posting a reply here! Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom